Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke: Affirmitive Action is Racist

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
He is right and he is right about the media deceiving the American People. We need more bold politicians who do not let Political Correctness get in the way of their decision making when it comes to policy foreign or domestic. Listen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CftuJCHl9l4]YouTube - Affirmative Action is Racist !! (New Edition)[/ame]

It's true.
When he was running against Edwin Edwards, known as a ladies man, Edwards when asked about Duke said, "I'm a wizard under the sheets myself."

Affirmative action IS racist. I don't know what's so bad about acknowledging this. Affirmative action means that people who would not otherwise qualify based on performance, aptitude, competence or other factors get the benefit based solely on race, color, gender and creed. No question about it: that's racism. It's especially true when whites do not receive this same benefit.

Truth hurts.

This is your tea party folks

David Duke is a tea party member ? prove it ......

If you owned a business and needed to hire someone and had a white applicant that was more qualified for the position than a black applicant, which would you hire?

This is your tea party folks

David Duke is a tea party member ? prove it ......

If you owned a business and needed to hire someone and had a white applicant that was more qualified for the position than a black applicant, which would you hire?

The OP is a tea party and Palin fan from what I have seen of his poosts.

THAT is who I was revering to not Duke.

Forum List

Back