Former La House Representative David Duke Weighs In On Occupy Zionist Wall Street.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
What a riveting and compelling well thought out analysis by David Duke. He lays it out the truth behind whats going on with these protests and who is behind it. This is enormously inspiring! Yes, enormously inspiring. I especially liked the opening quote from Bill Handel. Duke once again ignores the political correctness that is fleecing America and subverting our economy. I think you will agree with what he has to say.

Occupy Zionist Wall Street by David Duke - YouTube!

Last edited:
I'm just glad Duke is a Republican.
When he was with the Klan, he was a democrat. Your thoughts on his riveting video? Is he right?
My thoughts are you're a worthless piece of shit and should have any recognition from the US military stripped from you and shoved up your fucking ass. My dog is waiting to take that job with you.

If you were my "superior" I would've made you into a steer.:lol::lol:

In case anyone doesn't know, former Representative Duke also has some other interesting credits on his resume, most prominently Grand Wizard of the KKKK.

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So did democratic Senator Robert Byrd. Duke has not been in the Klan for over 30 years. Your thoughts on the video?
Arrest in the Czech Republic
Wikinews has related news: Wikinews Shorts: April 27, 2009
On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance")[141] to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into Czech language[142], was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[143][144]
The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights.[145][146][147] The police released him early on April 25, 2009, on condition that he leave the country by midnight that same day.[148][149]
Duke's first lecture had been scheduled at Charles University in Prague, but it was canceled after university officials learned that neo-Nazis were planning to attend.[150] Some Czech politicians, including Interior Minister Ivan Langer and Human Rights and Minorities Minister Michael Kocáb, had previously expressed opposition to Duke's being allowed into the country.[143]
In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.[151]

In case anyone doesn't know, former Representative Duke also has some other interesting credits on his resume, most prominently Grand Wizard of the KKKK.

So did democratic Senator Robert Byrd. Duke has not been in the Klan for over 30 years. Your thoughts on the video?
On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance")[141] to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into Czech language[142], was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[143][144]
The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights.[145][146][147] The police released him early on April 25, 2009, on condition that he leave the country by midnight that same day.[148][149]
Duke's first lecture had been scheduled at Charles University in Prague, but it was canceled after university officials learned that neo-Nazis were planning to attend.[150] Some Czech politicians, including Interior Minister Ivan Langer and Human Rights and Minorities Minister Michael Kocáb, had previously expressed opposition to Duke's being allowed into the country.[143]
In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.[151]
Ah, the most important part of your post is this:

'In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.'

You're right that there is a comparison to be made to Byrd. Byrd did present himself as a vicious racist when he was a leader in the KKK in the early 1940's. Later, though, he completely recanted. In contrast, when Duke left the KKKK in the 1980's, it was to form the National Association for the Advancement of White People, which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Duke's racist and antisemitic activities continue to the present day.

I'm not going to watch an eight minute video of Duke, but judging by his belief that the FRB and the US government are controlled a Zionist conspiracy, I'm sure I would find his explanations in the video both offensive and implausible.

Ah, the most important part of your post is this:

'In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.'
But it's clear that he was invited to speak to Neo-Nazis [KKK], as late as 2009, not 30 years ago.

I'm just glad Duke is a Republican.
When he was with the Klan, he was a democrat. Your thoughts on his riveting video? Is he right?
My thoughts are you're a worthless piece of shit and should have any recognition from the US military stripped from you and shoved up your fucking ass. My dog is waiting to take that job with you.

If you were my "superior" I would've made you into a steer.:lol::lol:
It just pains you to the thought of knowing David Duke is right on this issue. This was a well thought out analysis wasn't it.

Forum List

Back