Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Who knows right, but I can say I saw a UFO myself, which broke at least three laws of science as we know it. Speed that makes any missile look slow. The same light as what's in the well-known video the military released above the sea, only in my case it was night time and it took a straight shot 70 degrees north. 6-7 seconds between the time it hovered at 20 degrees east, 1/8-5 miles from me, hard to tell at night. I watched it enter space and gone. No sound & no thrust.

Just to give some idea of speed, I believe the fastest projectile comes from a rail gun at approx. 2400 meters per second. As a measurable, space begins at approx. 100,000 meters. In other terms, that rail projectile wouldn't reach space for 41 seconds assuming a straight line @ 90 degrees.

And it sure as fuck couldn't enter space at 70 degrees. As far as we know nothing can enter space at 70 degrees.

Last edited:
Zero evidence provided to support his claims, sounds familiar..........., cue to the sounds of twilight zone........

Who knows right, but I can say I saw a UFO myself, which broke at least three laws of science as we know it. Speed that makes any missile look slow. The same light as what's in the well-known video the military released above the sea, only in my case it was night time and it took a straight shot 70 degrees north. 6-7 seconds between the time it hovered at 20 degrees east, 1/8-5 miles from me, hard to tell at night. I watched it enter space and gone. No sound & no thrust.

Just to give some idea of speed, I believe the fastest projectile comes from a rail gun at approx. 2400 meters per second. As a measurable, space begins at approx. 100,000 meters. In other terms, that rail projectile wouldn't reach space for 41 assuming a straight line.

And it sure as fuck wouldn't enter space at 70 degrees.

My wife said she saw one early one morning. She said it was a moving dot in the sky moving like a satellite moves and suddenly it just shot off at an angle and was gone.

This is what they look like:

21094.jpg

Just to give some idea of speed, I believe the fastest projectile comes from a rail gun at approx. 2400 meters per second. As a measurable, space begins at approx. 100,000 meters. In other terms, that rail projectile wouldn't reach space for 41 assuming a straight line.

The truth is out there...

The truth is out there...
It sure as hell won't come from the likes of you.

My wife said she saw one early one morning. She said it was a moving dot in the sky moving like a satellite moves and suddenly it just shot off at an angle and was gone.

The light started out bright, I think it just turned which caught my peripheral attention. I'd have thought it was a low flying aircraft, though it was brighter. I only saw it in that state about 1/2 a second. Then it took off 70 degrees north, the light then appeared similar a jet at 30K feet, then similar a satellite only again, it was a straight shot at 70 degrees or so. I followed it all the way until I lost sight due to distance. In other terms, it did not "disappear" like magic say, it was simply very fast and gone.

Forum List

Back