Former Hunter biden Business Partner Tony Bobulinksi Claims Joe Biden Knew All About Trade Deals and Took a Kickback

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, Dimocrats cant argue this is mere Russian election interference now.

NASHVILLE, TENN. — Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski accused Democratic nominee Joe Biden of lying about his involvement in his family’s overseas dealings in a stunning appearance just 90 minutes before Thursday evening’s presidential debate.
“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said following The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s private emails.
Bobulinski, who will be a guest of President Trump at the debate, showed three phones spanning 2015 to 2018 as evidence and said he would be meeting with the Senate and the FBI to hand over electronics.
The US Navy veteran said he was introduced to the former veep in May 2, 2017 by Hunter Biden and the lawmaker’s brother Jim Biden before the Global Milken Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.
“That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.
“I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there,” he said, batting away accusations that he was part of a misinformation plot.
Bobulinski came forward earlier Thursday to corroborate emails revealed exclusively by The Post last week about the Biden family’s murky overseas dealings in China involving both Hunter Biden and uncle Jim Biden.
The US Navy veteran accused former vice president Joe Biden of being directly involved in a plot to make millions of dollars, identifying to him as “the big guy” named in the May 13, 2017 email.
That email showed the four partners each getting 20 percent shares in the business, with 10 percent going to “Jim” and the remaining 10 percent “held by H for the big guy?”
The US Navy veteran said he was approached in late 2015 by James Gilliar, a man he had known “for many years,” about joining him in a deal with Chinese-state owned energy company CEFC and “what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States.”

Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says Joe DID know about son's deal with Chinese energy firm and IS 'the big guy' in email set to get 10% cut of the deal
  • Tony Bobulinski said he was Hunter Biden's business partner in 2017
    • Bobulinski said Hunter brought him into joint venture with Chinese energy firm
    • Hunter Biden was involved with China's largest private energy company CEFC
    • He was given equity, ownership of a holding company and huge consulting fees
    • He also allegedly held a share of the equity for his father Joe Biden
    • Sources told Fox News that a person identified only as 'the big guy' in an email about equity payments was the former Vice President
    • Hunter was dealing with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming who has since vanished
    • Bobulinski said in his statement that 'the big guy' was indeed Joe Biden
    • He also confirmed authenticity of emails recovered from Hunter Biden's laptop
I've seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business.
I've seen firsthand that that's not true, because it wasn't just Hunter's business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.'
Bobulinski claimed that the Chinese were pursuing the deal as a 'political or influence investment' and that Hunter Biden was 'using the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese.'
He said in his statement that he 'took steps to prevent that from happening.'
The Senate Homeland Security Committee said it was getting in touch with Bobulinski to speak to him.
'The committee is working to validate information being revealed by multiple sources,' the Republican majority said in a statement.
'As part of those efforts, we have reached out to several individuals named in recently revealed emails, including Tony Bobulinski. We look forward to their cooperation in helping us uncover the truth.'
Bobulinski named the company as Sinohawk Holdings. That company was set up secretively in Delaware in 2017, never filed any annual reports, and was cancelled by the Delaware regulator in June 2020 for failing to pay its tax assessment to the state. Nobody is named on the company's documents.
Bobulinski also said in his statement that he was one of the recipients of the email from one of Hunter Biden's business partners which involved a deal with a Chinese energy firm in May 2017 which promised a 10 per cent cut for a person known as 'the big guy.'
Bobulinski claimed in his statement that 'the big guy' is Joe Biden.

walterbiden.png

Well, Dimocrats cant argue this is mere Russian election interference now.

NASHVILLE, TENN. — Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski accused Democratic nominee Joe Biden of lying about his involvement in his family’s overseas dealings in a stunning appearance just 90 minutes before Thursday evening’s presidential debate.
“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said following The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s private emails.
Bobulinski, who will be a guest of President Trump at the debate, showed three phones spanning 2015 to 2018 as evidence and said he would be meeting with the Senate and the FBI to hand over electronics.
The US Navy veteran said he was introduced to the former veep in May 2, 2017 by Hunter Biden and the lawmaker’s brother Jim Biden before the Global Milken Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.
“That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.
“I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there,” he said, batting away accusations that he was part of a misinformation plot.
Bobulinski came forward earlier Thursday to corroborate emails revealed exclusively by The Post last week about the Biden family’s murky overseas dealings in China involving both Hunter Biden and uncle Jim Biden.
The US Navy veteran accused former vice president Joe Biden of being directly involved in a plot to make millions of dollars, identifying to him as “the big guy” named in the May 13, 2017 email.
That email showed the four partners each getting 20 percent shares in the business, with 10 percent going to “Jim” and the remaining 10 percent “held by H for the big guy?”
The US Navy veteran said he was approached in late 2015 by James Gilliar, a man he had known “for many years,” about joining him in a deal with Chinese-state owned energy company CEFC and “what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States.”
Well he hasn't taken a penny from any foreign entity. He has others to take it from them and handed it to him. But he makes the ones who hands him the money to claim that it was a gift. He knew better to not take it from foreigners.
Joe Biden has been receiving more than just a piece of the American pie.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_12_delay-0.1s.gif

Joe is guilty as sin of many shakedowns but he won'n't ever have to tell the truth because the media won't make him. Fake news sucks. The smart votes will stick with Trump

Forum List

Back