Former Governor Snyder; Expected To Be Charged In Flint Water Crisis

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, his health director and other ex-officials have been told they’re being charged after a new investigation of the Flint water scandal... The AP could not determine the nature of the charges against Snyder, former health department director Nick Lyon and others who were in the Snyder administration. The attorney general’s office declined to comment on details of the ongoing investigation. Spokeswoman Courtney Covington Watkins said investigators were “working diligently” and “will share more as soon as we’re in a position to do so.”

Now, I remember this whole Flint water pollution thing was something that was brushed off by most in the GOP -- I mean, at the end of the day; the only people hurt by it were some poor blacks, not people who really mattered.......Now that Snyder came out against Trump and supported Biden; the GOP should celebrate the prospects of him facing serious charges....

"Former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, his health director and other ex-officials have been told they’re being charged after a new investigation of the Flint water scandal... The AP could not determine the nature of the charges against Snyder, former health department director Nick Lyon and others who were in the Snyder administration. The attorney general’s office declined to comment on details of the ongoing investigation. Spokeswoman Courtney Covington Watkins said investigators were “working diligently” and “will share more as soon as we’re in a position to do so.”

Now, I remember this whole Flint water pollution thing was something that was brushed off by most in the GOP -- I mean, at the end of the day; the only people hurt by it were some poor blacks, not people who really mattered.......Now that Snyder came out against Trump and supported Biden; the GOP should celebrate the prospects of him facing serious charges....

Don't blame the GOP. The issue was brushed off and fought by the city, even the CDC. It took the CITIZENS themselves to fight the system tooth and nail for years until they finally dragged their face through the mess they created kicking and screaming.

The idiots changed the water chemistry in a way that deactivated the coating in all the pipes that protected people from poisoning.

Don't blame the GOP. The issue was brushed off and fought by the city, even the CDC. It took the CITIZENS themselves to fight the system tooth and nail for years until they finally dragged their face through the mess they created kicking and screaming.

The idiots changed the water chemistry in a way that deactivated the coating in all the pipes that protected people from poisoning.
Cool, so you won't be calling this a partisan witch hunt because a Democratic Attorney General decided to push forward with charges....

Cool, so you won't be calling this a partisan witch hunt because a Democratic Attorney General decided to push forward with charges....
It means when you live in a prog dominated environment, it is not good. And somebody else always gets the blame.

No I won't.

What the fuck did he do wrong?

It was the Democrats in Flint's problem

Forum List

Back