Former Gov. Sununu comes full circle, endorses Trump: Ayotte says Trump was 'fine' in debate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ahhhhhhh....The #NererTrumpers have all started to fall in line...Cruz broke open the dam!!!!

WMUR-TV ^ | September 27, 2016 | John DiStaso
MANCHESTER, N.H. —The morning after the first general election debate of the 2016 campaign, former Gov. John H. Sununu on Tuesday came full circle, formally endorsing Donald Trump for president. Sununu, who is also a former White House Chief of Staff and former New Hampshire Republican Party chairman, was among Trump’s harshest critics during the first-in-the-nation presidential primary campaign. But in a statement released by the Trump campaign, Sununu said: “Donald Trump is the only candidate in this race who can bring bold change to Washington, D.C. I support the Trump-Pence ticket for their pro-growth agenda and commitment to protecting...

Is there a person on this planet who's vote is swayed by sunun ?? I'd like to meet them!

"Jon said what ? Holly cow, I was gonna vote for Hillary but now my world has been turned upside down!"

Forum List

Back