Former Giuliani associate Igor Fruman guilty in campaign charge

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yet another trumper is up before the beaks. This time for funneling dirty money into trumps re-election bid. There is something unmistakeably rotten about the whole trump organisation. We can smell it from here.

Yet another trumper is up before the beaks. This time for funneling dirty money into trumps re-election bid. There is something unmistakeably rotten about the whole trump organisation. We can smell it from here.

Meanwhile.....the biden family took millions from Ukraine and other foreign countries....still waiting for their day in court.

Tommy your obsession is beyond stupid. Why do you let Trump live inside that empty head of yours rent free? Maybe you’d be better filling your mind with positives instead of hate and negative thinking.

At Mara Lago the two Russians were known as Rudy's Russian money laundering friends.

Tommy your obsession is beyond stupid. Why do you let Trump live inside that empty head of yours rent free? Maybe you’d be better filling your mind with positives instead of hate and negative thinking.

You want to give all these petty Trump criminals to get a pass? Why?

You want to give all these petty Trump criminals to get a pass? Why?
Where, anywhere in my statement say I wanted to give anyone a pass? Maybe ou should go back to school and learn how to comprehend what you read. I am tired of stupid knee jerk, moronic comments.

I was commenting about Tommy’s obsession with Trump and you in some way, in your thinking twist that to mean I want to give criminals a pass? Start thinking for yourself instead of being a mindless partisan idiot.

Where, anywhere in my statement say I wanted to give anyone a pass? Maybe ou should go back to school and learn how to comprehend what you read. I am tired of stupid knee jerk, moronic comments.

I was commenting about Tommy’s obsession with Trump and you in some way, in your thinking twist that to mean I want to give criminals a pass? Start thinking for yourself instead of being a mindless partisan idiot.

Exactly, you did accuse Tommy of obsession. Don't you think these criminals matter?

Exactly, you did accuse Tommy of obsession. Don't you think these criminals matter?
I didn’t comment on that. Play your silly games all you want, he is obsessed. Never commented on whether they we criminal matters or not.
Again, where did I mention giving a criminal a pass?

The three amigos reek of raw, unfiltered trumpery. Their squalid Ukrainian caper was particularly noisome.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 10.21.43 AM.png

This 'letting Trump live rent free' seems to be the only come back you guys have. Trump has numerous cohorts and just about all of them are ex cons and or crooks. Most of them pardoned by Trump himself. Biden and the democrats? So far they are for the most part decent and honest people.

Last edited:
This 'letting Trump live rent free' seems to be the only come back you guys have. Trump has numerous cohorts and just about all of them are ex cons and or crooks. Most of them pardoned by Trump himself. Biden and the democrats? So far they are for the most part decent and honest people.
The guy was guilty of a crime and should be sentenced, to the fullest extent. I am against crime. Tommy jumps on everything , every second, it s an obsession.

Calling leaders of political parties honest and decent is BS. I believe they are pretty much all corrupt.

Forum List

Back