Former FBI Official: FBI Has An ‘Intensive Investigation’ Ongoing Into Clinton Foundation

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Nothing like getting a confirmation of shit you already know, backed up by WikiLeaks!!

Tom Fuentes, a former assistant director at the FBI and a CNN analyst, said Saturday that the bureau has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The statement undermines a report from a team of CNN reporters in August that the Justice Department quashed an investigation into the Clinton family’s non-profit earlier this year.

“The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation,” Fuentes said Saturday, citing current and former senior FBI officials as sources.

“The reports that three divisions came in with a request to Washington to open cases and that they were turned down by the Department of Justice, that’s not true,” he said, referring to the CNN report.

“What was turned down was that they be the originating office. Headquarters at the FBI made the determination that the investigation would go forward as a comprehensive unified case and be coordinated,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com

Clinton has the most scandalous campaign in history.

Perhaps she should have done that jail stuff before becoming the nominee.

upload_2016-10-30_13-9-32.png

i just cant imagine going to my bank, and I have 250 Million, going to the ATM. Does anyone actually believe the Clintons arent using that money for their own expenses? I wonder how long it takes an ATM to give Bill 1 Million in 20's

Nothing like getting a confirmation of shit you already know, backed up by WikiLeaks!!

Tom Fuentes, a former assistant director at the FBI and a CNN analyst, said Saturday that the bureau has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The statement undermines a report from a team of CNN reporters in August that the Justice Department quashed an investigation into the Clinton family’s non-profit earlier this year.

“The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation,” Fuentes said Saturday, citing current and former senior FBI officials as sources.

“The reports that three divisions came in with a request to Washington to open cases and that they were turned down by the Department of Justice, that’s not true,” he said, referring to the CNN report.

“What was turned down was that they be the originating office. Headquarters at the FBI made the determination that the investigation would go forward as a comprehensive unified case and be coordinated,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com

So, who are the current and former FBI officials that he cited?

RW mantra

keep believing your own bullshit, it's worked so well in the past.

BRILLIANT !

Forum List

Back