Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Remember when senile Joe said this:

Joe Biden: Covid vaccination in US will not be mandatory.​

But today.......................................

Just over a week ago, Allison Williams announced her exit from ESPN after her decision not to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Less than a week later, Williams spoke with Megyn Kelly about her decision. During the interview on SiriusXM, Kelly asked Williams about President Joe Biden stating vaccine order “isn’t about your freedom,” last month.

During her response, Williams likened Biden to a dictator. “If we don’t have freedom over our own bodies…we aren’t free,” Williams said. “That was scary to me, that is something a dictator says. That is not something a leader of free people says.”

Wow, you never heard of Megyn Kelly? I think it is amazing that someone of that notoriety would give someone a platform to give a voice to the other side of the debate, to actually stand up and say what a lot of Americans have been saying.

You are mighty tone deaf and ignorant if you don't know who Megyn Kelly is or why she would have this lady on.

:heehee:

Remember when senile Joe said this:

Joe Biden: Covid vaccination in US will not be mandatory.​

But today.......................................

Allison Williams sure made an arse of herself. I never heard of her before this article.

Senile Joe campaigned on bringing Americans together (yeah I know that's a joke) telling them there would be no vaccination mandates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back