former ECW wrestler and hardcore legend, Jerome "New Jack" Young, has passed away at the age of 58 of a heart attack

anyone familiar with him?

Surprisingly old. Usually rampant juicing gets you before 50. His fault and a carbon reduction

Not true. Look at Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Stallone is still juicing

Is this even a realistic comparison?

Like rock stars. 70 is pretty long to live when you drench yourself in booze and dope for decades.

David Bowie was too young to die at near 70..................What??????????????????

He got 150 yrs worth of life and experiences. Even he and Major Tom flew to space many a time.

Surprisingly old. Usually rampant juicing gets you before 50. His fault and a carbon reduction

Not true. Look at Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Stallone is still juicing

Like rock stars. 70 is pretty long to live when you drench yourself in booze and dope for decades.

David Bowie was too young to die at near 70..................What??????????????????

He got 150 yrs worth of life and experiences. Even he and Major Tom flew to space many a time.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I think you’re overstated how dangerous anabolic steroids are when you say rampant use will kill before 50.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I think you’re overstated how dangerous anabolic steroids are when you say rampant use will kill before 50.

Well it is a science for sure now. But all these men roided when they really didn't know the science of it 40 yrs ago. Today you have to be so careful and stop roiding before detection. No more 24/7 Lyle Alzado roiding.

To me. If you need roids you are no athlete whatsoever. In fact being caught should immediately disqualify you for any future competition. And records held vanish. Crucifyingly strict testing in high school and college and ban anyone for life as a cheater. With me, there would be nary a cheat. The way it should be.

Now they have girls with testicles allowed to compete. If that ain't cheating. From such a lover of sports I was, to such a burning hatred for them

I hate cheaters with a passion. This election for sure.

Well it is a science for sure now. But all these men roided when they really didn't know the science of it 40 yrs ago. Today you have to be so careful and stop roiding before detection. No more 24/7 Lyle Alzado roiding.

To me. If you need roids you are no athlete whatsoever. In fact being caught should immediately disqualify you for any future competition. And records held vanish. Crucifyingly strict testing in high school and college and ban anyone for life as a cheater. With me, there would be nary a cheat. The way it should be.

Now they have girls with testicles allowed to compete. If that ain't cheating. From such a lover of sports I was, to such a burning hatred for them

There are football players dead with only question marks. There are many Pittsburgh Steelers players from the 1970's Championship era who have passed away before 60 or near it. With other medical problems. Steroids were used then.

There are football players dead with only question marks. There are many Pittsburgh Steelers players from the 1970's Championship era who have passed away before 60 or near it. With other medical problems. Steroids were used then.

Of course there were. Football players who didn't use roids die that way.

If there were any blood or urine samples usable from back then, I'd test them all and disclose it for a severe public humiliation.

Still pissed(LOL) about not disclosing all those MLB piss tests around 2001. There is no privacy with this one.

To me. If you need roids you are no athlete whatsoever. In fact being caught should immediately disqualify you for any future competition. And

True, but some sports like bony building, track and field, cycling every competitor is doing it

I have seen New Jack perform in the past. He did not seem concerned about his own safety, just living life on the wild side .To him " Pro Rasslin" was real and he lived the fantasy side of it for real.

E1jTV0vWQAAr1Ri

Forum List

Back