Former Drone operator admits to targeting innocent people.

I've long argued that we are at best no better than those we condemn. We condemn them for killing their own people for us to go in and kill the very same people.

Ex-US drone operator tells how he dropped a missile on child but superiors claimed it was 'a dog' | Daily Mail Online
This one anecdotal claim without evidence does not make your point. In fact, highlighting only this weakens your credibility.

It's what we do everyday. But you know this. We bombed a hospital for crying out loud.

Just think of the gnashing of teeth if ISIS had bombed a hospital.

If you bomb a hospital you are targeting civilians. Actually that is all that we killed.

There are no civilians in a war zone. I’ve learned that from several constant veterans over the years. Those who are not combatants are support personnel. Especially in these non-traditional conflicts.

Trump didn't start the Drone program and whoever is elected will continue to use it, don't fool yourself. It was seen as preferable to sending in troops door to door by all partys involved. The fact is, the government and the military are not going to do things the pknopp wants them done, despite how much intelligence information pknopp is privy too.

If Sanders wins and also lies to me, I will no longer support him.

This accepting of lies has made politics into a cult.
Sanders is lying to you...wakey wakey

We will see. Trump did lie to you.
What you need the economy imploded thru green facism and free stuff for everyone as proof his policies wont work......you're one of those who will deserve their misery

Solution is simple but you refuse to hold Trump accountable for his lies.
Ok what lies......

If you bomb a hospital you are targeting civilians. Actually that is all that we killed.

There are no civilians in a war zone. I’ve learned that from several constant veterans over the years. Those who are not combatants are support personnel. Especially in these non-traditional conflicts.

They are people going through their daily routine no different than you me, our wives, sons or daughters.

They did nothing to us.

If Sanders wins and also lies to me, I will no longer support him.

This accepting of lies has made politics into a cult.

What you need the economy imploded thru green facism and free stuff for everyone as proof his policies wont work......you're one of those who will deserve their misery

Ok what lies......

That he was going to get us out of these wars.

Granted, Trump would often times take up both sides of an argument. In one promise he would say he was going to end the wars. In the next he would say he would go after and kill the women and children also.

They are people going through their daily routine no different than you me, our wives, sons or daughters.

They did nothing to us.

They’re foreigners so they don’t qualify as people. I thought I already made that clear. Anyone supporting an enemy of the United Ststes is thereby an enemy and appropriate target. Just as I would expect those foreign Governments to attack American populations.

Ok what lies......

Granted, Trump would often times take up both sides of an argument. In one promise he would say he was going to end the wars. In the next he would say he would go after and kill the women and children also.
He has tried to make some moves in that direction....libs whined every time......guy can only do so much

Ok what lies......

He has tried to make some moves in that direction....libs whined every time......guy can only do so much

This is the same failed arguments the (D)'s made for Obama.

Ending the wars is entirely on the president. It doesn't matter how.much others whine. Besides it was Lindsey Graham doing all the whining.

The child wasn't targeted on purpose.

You target a family home you are targeting everyone inside on purpose.

Moron, the muslim terrorists are using homes as cover........and innocent civilians as shields...which was why they should have been kept as illegal combatants and not given the protection of the Geneva Convention.

Moron, the muslim terrorists are using homes as cover........and innocent civilians as shields...which was why they should have been kept as illegal combatants and not given the protection of the Geneva Convention.

People defending their own country are never terrorists. We are the invaders. It's simply where they live with their families.

People defending their own country are never terrorists. We are the invaders. It's simply where they live with their families.

No, it isn't. They hide in communities because they know if we target them there, weanies like you make them out to be heroes instead of the monsters they actually are...

No, it isn't. They hide in communities because they know if we target them there, weanies like you make them out to be heroes instead of the monsters they actually are...

It's where they live. We have no business being there killing their wives and children. This is how you create a "terrorist".

..again, you people have very, very limited knowlege ofwars/military...if a terrorist is in the home, they are a legitimate target ....this ISN'T WW2 !!!!!! it's a much different war

That is completely wrong and illegal.
First of all, the definition of a terrorist is one who attacks innocent civilians, so does not fit anyone we have attacked, like Saddam or the Taliban.
Second is that most definitely it is not legal to attack anyone if there will be any collateral damage to innocents.

Yes this is not WWII, but that is because WWII was legal and our attacks around the world, like in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc., are all totally illegal.
The US military has become a criminal organization.

Forum List

Back