Former Drone operator admits to targeting innocent people.

..again, you people have very, very limited knowlege ofwars/military...if a terrorist is in the home, they are a legitimate target ....this ISN'T WW2 !!!!!! it's a much different war

People defending their own country from the Invaders are never terrorists.

The British call the forces here, terrorists.
Not what these people were......nice try though

They absolutely were. We invaded, they didn't.
The Taliban and AQ are terrorists...just like ISIS ….dumbass

Maybe we shouldn't have armed and trained them?
In this instance we didn't...oooops

You target a family home you are targeting everyone inside on purpose.
..again, you people have very, very limited knowlege ofwars/military...if a terrorist is in the home, they are a legitimate target ....this ISN'T WW2 !!!!!! it's a much different war

....gee, I remember almost 3000 American CIVILIANS murdered on 9-11--more than at Pearl Harbor...and these murderers were based in Afghanistan

Where was Timothy McVeigh based? Did he quit going after him to attack a state?

....gee, I remember almost 3000 American CIVILIANS murdered on 9-11--more than at Pearl Harbor...and these murderers were based in Afghanistan

Where was Timothy McVeigh based? Did he quit going after him to attack a state?
face it--your OP is bullshit --

The child wasn't targeted on purpose.

Nice deceptive rewrite on Family as target too
By all means though, send Obama to The Hague if it makes you feel better

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, McCain, Trump and others deserve nothing better than to rot in Hell for what they have done.

You know, instead of bitching about it on an internet discussion board, you could actually do something about it. Why don't you convert to Islam, become radicalized, and go to Afghanistan to show your solidarity with the Taliban? They would appreciate your support, seeing as how you care so much.

Be sure to wear some warm underwear. I heard it's nasty cold there in the winter. And be sure to send us a postcard.

The child wasn't targeted on purpose.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, McCain, Trump and others deserve nothing better than to rot in Hell for what they have done.

You know, instead of bitching about it on an internet discussion board, you could actually do something about it. Why don't you convert to Islam, become radicalized, and go to Afghanistan to show your solidarity with the Taliban? They would appreciate your support, seeing as how you care so much.

Be sure to wear some warm underwear. I heard it's nasty cold there in the winter. And be sure to send us a postcard.

I would prefer to try and get someone elected that wouldn't indiscriminately kill women and children.

I would prefer to try and get someone elected that wouldn't indiscriminately kill women and children.
Then vote Trump......

Then vote Trump......

I might have if he hadnt lied like those who came before him.

Then vote Trump......

I might have if he hadnt lied like those who came before him.
Case ya haven't noticed they dont like him......and I think that's being returned. Just listen to Bush at Trumps inaug…..crazy stuff handing the govt back to the people.....why we cant have that

Trump didn't start the Drone program and whoever is elected will continue to use it, don't fool yourself. It was seen as preferable to sending in troops door to door by all partys involved. The fact is, the government and the military are not going to do things the pknopp wants them done, despite how much intelligence information pknopp is privy too.

Trump didn't start the Drone program and whoever is elected will continue to use it, don't fool yourself. It was seen as preferable to sending in troops door to door by all partys involved. The fact is, the government and the military are not going to do things the pknopp wants them done, despite how much intelligence information pknopp is privy too.

If Sanders wins and also lies to me, I will no longer support him.

This accepting of lies has made politics into a cult.

Sanders is lying to you...wakey wakey

We will see. Trump did lie to you.

What you need the economy imploded thru green facism and free stuff for everyone as proof his policies wont work......you're one of those who will deserve their misery

What you need the economy imploded thru green facism and free stuff for everyone as proof his policies wont work......you're one of those who will deserve their misery

Solution is simple but you refuse to hold Trump accountable for his lies.

I will start holding Trump accountable for his untruths, the day you start acknowledging his many accomplishments.

But I won't hold my breath until then.

I will start holding Trump accountable for his untruths, the day you start acknowledging his many accomplishments.

But I won't hold my breath until then.

His accomplishments is maintaining things as they were before he took over.

I dont support much of the reasons for that so I do not consider them accomplishments.

Forum List

Back