Former DNI "Very Concerned" Over Biden's NSA Choice

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
His name is Jake Sullivan. He's, currently a senior policy advisor to Biden, and was declared to be Biden’s pick for future national security advisor. He was the national security advisor to then-Vice President Biden during the Obama administration from 2013 to 2014. He was also a lead negotiator in the initial talks that led to the Iran nuclear deal.

A very bad choice, at this point in time.

"Richard Grenell, the former acting director of national intelligence, said on Sunday that he was very concerned with Joe Biden and his national security advisor pick with respect to U.S.-China policy...

Mark Levin, the host of the Fox News’ “Life Liberty & Levin” show, suggested that Biden is “exactly the wrong man, at the wrong time, to be anywhere near creating and leading American foreign policy” because his family is “so bought off in so many ways by the Communist Chinese government.”

“I’m very concerned about what not only Joe Biden and his family, how they’ve responded to China in the past,” Grenell told Levin on Sunday evening, “ but also those around him.”

“I mean, look at Jake Sullivan, who has really tried to compliment Beijing and to really surrender to the fact that China is going to be a superpower and that we should just deal with it. I don’t think that that’s true.”

The obligatory link is from Epoch Times. "Epoch Times?" you say?

That's right: Epoch Times. Who understands the CHICOMS better than a Chinese anti-Communist media source? You won't be hearing about this on MSNBC, CNN, or even FOX News.

I wonder why?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F1e306400-cb4b-11e9-a1f4-3669401ba76f

Who better to help Xiden hand over Taiwan to his soul-mate Xia?

Trump approved a $2.37 billion arms sale to Taiwan. You know damned well Biden would never do that. Biden is no friend to those small democratic countries seeing freedom from their Chinese assailants.

Who better to help Xiden hand over Taiwan to his soul-mate Xia?

Trump approved a $2.37 billion arms sale to Taiwan. You know damned well Biden would never do that. Biden is no friend to those small democratic countries seeing freedom from their Chinese assailants.
Taiwan just bought a lot of arms what makes you think they need more?

I have 30 guns. What makes you think I don't need more?

His name is Jake Sullivan. He's, currently a senior policy advisor to Biden, and was declared to be Biden’s pick for future national security advisor. He was the national security advisor to then-Vice President Biden during the Obama administration from 2013 to 2014. He was also a lead negotiator in the initial talks that led to the Iran nuclear deal.

A very bad choice, at this point in time.

"Richard Grenell, the former acting director of national intelligence, said on Sunday that he was very concerned with Joe Biden and his national security advisor pick with respect to U.S.-China policy...

Mark Levin, the host of the Fox News’ “Life Liberty & Levin” show, suggested that Biden is “exactly the wrong man, at the wrong time, to be anywhere near creating and leading American foreign policy” because his family is “so bought off in so many ways by the Communist Chinese government.”

“I’m very concerned about what not only Joe Biden and his family, how they’ve responded to China in the past,” Grenell told Levin on Sunday evening, “ but also those around him.”

“I mean, look at Jake Sullivan, who has really tried to compliment Beijing and to really surrender to the fact that China is going to be a superpower and that we should just deal with it. I don’t think that that’s true.”

The obligatory link is from Epoch Times. "Epoch Times?" you say?

That's right: Epoch Times. Who understands the CHICOMS better than a Chinese anti-Communist media source? You won't be hearing about this on MSNBC, CNN, or even FOX News.

I wonder why?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F1e306400-cb4b-11e9-a1f4-3669401ba76f
No need to pay any attention to Richard Grenell. He is just another republican trump rump sniffer, originally from the George W administration. More sour grapes as he too is outta here.

Forum List

Back