Former Congressman now living off the grid.

Not sure how off-the-grid a former member of Congress could be if collecting government paychecks as I'd assume he is. If truly off-the-grid and self-reliant that's swell. But if you have PO Box where you collect welfare checks and the like you're not off-anything.

• Banned
Not sure how off-the-grid a former member of Congress could be if collecting government paychecks as I'd assume he is. If truly off-the-grid and self-reliant that's swell. But if you have PO Box where you collect welfare checks and the like you're not off-anything.

Good point. I also looked him up on wikipedia and it says he was the richest member of congress at one point LoL....so yeah...

"off-the-grid" just means he is producing his own electric or living without electric.

There's a solar array in one of the pictures. He's probably got a generator installed someplace.

More power to him. Literally.

Forum List

Back