Former chief rabbi Metzger indicted for taking millions in bribes

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Rabbi Metzger is suspected of accepting NIS 10 million in bribes, of which he personally pocketed NIS 7 million. A state witness aided the investigation carried out against the rabbi and recorded him in conversations. The indictment follows a recommendation by the police and the attorney general.

49812240100387640360no.jpg

Rabbi Yona Metzger (Photo: AFP)

The rabbi is being indicted for corruption and receiving illicit donations valued at millions of shekels in exchange for services he conducted as part of his role as chief rabbi. Metzger has been informed of the indictment.

According to the suspicion, Rabbi Metzger used his driver Haim Eisensdadt as his cash courier for financial offenses. Police suspect Rabbi Metzger gave his driver 10 percent of the bribes he received.

According a letter sent to the Rabbi's lawyers, Metzger recieved pocketed financial benefits from business moguls that hoped to convert to Judaism.
Former chief rabbi Metzger indicted for taking millions in bribes - Israel News Ynetnews
Even the chief Rabbi?

Last edited:
What a moron. Greed could be very dangerous and regretful. Hope he gets sentenced to prison

Its an epidemic,

Hamptons Billionaire Accused of Looting Company to Build Mansion Worth $248 Million

There are a lot of lessons one could draw from the drama currently playing out in Manhattan federal court over billionaire Ira Rennert’s funding of his Hamptons estate. Rennert is accused of looting one of his companies out of $118 million in the late 1990s — or more than $600 million now, including interest — forcing the business into bankruptcy and using the funds to build a 100,000-square-foot compound.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/hamptons-billionaire-accused-of-looting-company-to-build-mansion-worth-dollar248-million/ar-AA9ej7K?ocid=DELLDHP

Sheldon Silver, Assembly Speaker, Took Millions in Payoffs, U.S. Says

the speaker of the New York Assembly, exploited his position as one of the most powerful politicians in the state to obtain millions of dollars in bribes and kickbacks, federal authorities said on Thursday as they announced his arrest on a sweeping series of corruption charges

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/23/n...lver-is-arrested-in-corruption-case.html?_r=0

Rabbi Metzger is suspected of accepting NIS 10 million in bribes, of which he personally pocketed NIS 7 million. A state witness aided the investigation carried out against the rabbi and recorded him in conversations. The indictment follows a recommendation by the police and the attorney general.

The rabbi is being indicted for corruption and receiving illicit donations valued at millions of shekels in exchange for services he conducted as part of his role as chief rabbi. Metzger has been informed of the indictment.

According to the suspicion, Rabbi Metzger used his driver Haim Eisensdadt as his cash courier for financial offenses. Police suspect Rabbi Metzger gave his driver 10 percent of the bribes he received.

According a letter sent to the Rabbi's lawyers, Metzger recieved pocketed financial benefits from business moguls that hoped to convert to Judaism.
Former chief rabbi Metzger indicted for taking millions in bribes - Israel News Ynetnews
Even the chief Rabbi?

Not the best picture for someone accused of such a thing. Just looks guilty don't it. :)

Have always disagreed with Judaism's policies on conversion. Everybody else justs ays "welcome aboard" but Judaism mandates about a year's worth of formal study first. No wonder there's only 14 million of us but 2 billion Christians about nearly as many Muslims. :)

Who converted Abraham I've asked my rabbis. :)

Even the chief Rabbi?

Not the best picture for someone accused of such a thing. Just looks guilty don't it. :)

Have always disagreed with Judaism's policies on conversion. Everybody else justs ays "welcome aboard" but Judaism mandates about a year's worth of formal study first. No wonder there's only 14 million of us but 2 billion Christians about nearly as many Muslims. :)

What I wonder is why would someone pay so much to study Judaism or be considered a Jew, of what benefit is it? there must be some.

Even the chief Rabbi?

What I wonder is why would someone pay so much to study Judaism or be considered a Jew, of what benefit is it? there must be some.

We have cool parties. :)

Even the chief Rabbi?

Russians buying passports?

Sex should be a sacred part of life. It is the obligation of men to make sure their wives/partners are fully satisfied sexually, even before themselves. Sex is a natural desire, part of life. It should not be hidden or spoken of only in whispers. It should be celebrated, part of the sharing and respect between two people. It is part of the natural bond between people.
Sex used to abuse is the only sinful act, not really sex but a misuse of power, a way to shame and break a spirit. A way of forced submission.

Even the chief Rabbi?

Russians buying passports?

Yes I think so, I read the bank there was under investigation for money laundering.

Sex should be a sacred part of life. It is the obligation of men to make sure their wives/partners are fully satisfied sexually, even before themselves. Sex is a natural desire, part of life. It should not be hidden or spoken of only in whispers. It should be celebrated, part of the sharing and respect between two people. It is part of the natural bond between people.
Sex used to abuse is the only sinful act, not really sex but a misuse of power, a way to shame and break a spirit. A way of forced submission.

Things can only be sacred if God(s) actually exist. And so long as this particular god keeps everything a big mystery I can't say I see it as being worth worshipping. Get more worshipping the Sun than some deity that never does anything. Least the Sun gives me vitamin D. God doesn't give me anything but stress and guilt. :)

Israel’s Attorney-General Yehuda Weinstein has formed a task force to look into the Bank Leumi affair. Bank Leumi, Israel’s second largest bank, recently came to a settlement with the United Stated requiring it to pay $400 million to settle two separate investigations into whether it helped its U.S. clients evade taxes.

The criminal investigations conducted by the United States Department of Justice revealed that from at least 2000 until early 2011, Leumi sent private bankers from Israel and elsewhere to meet with US taxpayers and help them conceal assets at Leumi locations in Israel, Switzerland and Luxembourg. Leumi, a unit of Bank Leumi, also helped US taxpayers prepare and present false tax returns, prosecutors said.

Israel’s largest bank, Bank Hapoalim, and fourth-largest lender Mizrahi-Tefahot are also being investigated

Israel s Bank Leumi Under Investigation After 400 Million Settlement with USA - JP Updates JP Updates

Things can only be sacred if God(s) actually exist. And so long as this particular god keeps everything a big mystery I can't say I see it as being worth worshipping. Get more worshipping the Sun than some deity that never does anything. Least the Sun gives me vitamin D. God doesn't give me anything but stress and guilt. :)

Sacred as in ecstasy, elevating, wakening, veneration. Two bodies worshiping each other. If done right it should be mind altering, a natural high.
If there is a god/creator it make the body to enjoy sex. Only a few animals have that ability.

Forum List

Back