Former Canadian Defense Minister: "Aliens Exist"!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I knew! I knew it!

There really are Aliens Amongst us...the real ET Extraterrestrial type. And not just one type..80! 80 different kinds of ALIENS dwell among humankind!

At least one has to be the Kanamit variety, which would explain the obesity epidemic in America. I'll wager that the head of ADM is one.

There’s nothing quite like a former high-ranking official giving credence to conspiracy theories to kick off a work week.

Over the weekend, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian defense minister, went on television and declared that not only do aliens exist but that they walk amongst us and are responsible for some of our modern technology. Among these tech gifts are the microchip, LED light and Kevlar vest.

Hellyer, who served as Canada's Minister of National Defence in the 1960s, went on Russia Today’s program SophieCo to speak more about extraterrestrials. The interview, seen below, is a little on the long side but it’s totally worth it, particularly because he’s the first high ranking politician to publicly state that aliens are real.

Honestly, watching this is an exercise in feeling conflicting emotions. For starters, I too believe that aliens exist. Our universe is so massive that it would almost be statistically impossible for Earth to be the only planet to have intelligent life.

It’s also incredibly easy to get behind statements like:

“We spend too much time fighting each other, we spend too much money on military expenditures, and not enough on feeding the poor and looking after the homeless and the sick, and that we are polluting our waters and our air and that we’re playing around with these exotic weapons, thermonuclear weapons and atomic weapons, which have such devastating effects both on Earth and other areas of Cosmos.”

That’s straight up true, and Hellyer’s claim that we don’t have more alien technology because we treat each other poorly is believable. It’s a scientific fact that we can’t have nice things. But then Hellyer gets into the specifics, and that’s when he begins to lose me.

“[I’ve] been getting from various sources [that] there are about 80 different species and some of them look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one.”

Eighty different races and a good handful of them are humanoids?! ...

"Aliens Exist' Says Canada's Former Defense Minister -- Fusion.

Dayim! Busted. OK. There are even 2 or 3 of us posting in this forum. As Republicans of course.

images

Pfff... How embarrassing for Canada. :lol:

Last edited:
I watched the interview of this guy by some Russian news source. I was hoping for some government papers or any type of evidence at all. He produced no gov evidence. He just brought up what any come Joe alien conspiracy believe would bring up, things they see in videos, interviews they hear and stuff they read on the internet.

He seems like a nut to me!

Before Obama's term is out, he's going to announce the existence of ET's.
That's why the gov't is stockpiling ammo and training the military to shoot on civilians.
There's going to be massive panic.

Former Canadian Defense Minister: "Aliens Exist"!

Of course they do. In my time they were known as "wetbacks".

Forum List

Back