Former California Democratic mayor arrested for sexual assault crimes against minor

If true, throw him in Folsom, Gen Pop to become somebody's bitch for a long time.
Prison don't work like that anymore. Allowing that to happen, no matter what the did, is considered cruel and unusual punishment. However, if he likes that to happen it could go undetected unless someone rats him out.
Maybe not. Never been to one and don't even watch those lock up shows. Would not hurt my feelings if it did. I don't care what goes on behind those walls. Most of those people should have just said no, rather than starting down the path. Their loss, not mine.

That changed everything.

If true, throw him in Folsom, Gen Pop to become somebody's bitch for a long time.
Prison don't work like that anymore. Allowing that to happen, no matter what the did, is considered cruel and unusual punishment. However, if he likes that to happen it could go undetected unless someone rats him out.
Maybe not. Never been to one and don't even watch those lock up shows. Would not hurt my feelings if it did. I don't care what goes on behind those walls. Most of those people should have just said no, rather than starting down the path. Their loss, not mine.

That changed everything.
Yes indeed. If you as a corrections officer fail to act when a con tells you they are afraid they will be raped and/or you fail to act to secure them safely, you can be charged with a felony in some cases. And as much as I despise cons, being raped is terrible.

That changed everything.
Yes indeed. If you as a corrections officer fail to act when a con tells you they are afraid they will be raped and/or you fail to act to secure them safely, you can be charged with a felony in some cases. And as much as I despise cons, being raped is terrible.
PREA ain't no joke. That is for sure. I think that because this has been in place for as long as it has that people need to be very cautious when it comes to "allegations" of any sexual assault or rape in any detention facility. The repercussions ain't no joke.

No. That doesn't have anything to do with this topic. Go and start your own thread.

Troll thread - I too could scour the Mr Googley and find multiple examples of recent Republican perv arrests. Hey, I'm glad they caught the guy in your OP, but how do you want us to respond exactly?

You don't have to respond at all or you could just deal with the topic. Feel free to start your own thread. What you have is not related to my thread.

You don't have to respond at all or you could just deal with the topic. Feel free to start your own thread. What you have is not related to my thread.

Yep, we know. You post anti-Democrat crap and then get mad when people don't respond exactly the way you wanted them to.
Okay, let me try again. Mayor Robert Jacob is a horrible person and I'm SOOO happy that he was arrested.
Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison!
Is that better?

Yep, we know. You post anti-Democrat crap and then get mad when people don't respond exactly the way you wanted them to.
Okay, let me try again. Mayor Robert Jacob is a horrible person and I'm SOOO happy that he was arrested.
Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison!
Is that better?

Take note, your constant whataboutism, your tit for tat, your even-Steven game needs to go somewhere else. It is not relative here. Because there are so many cases with absolutely nothing at the end like an arrest or conviction we are all a bit hesitant. It is unfortunate that you were clearly incapable of reading that in several of the postings after the OP.

I didn't see anything about any proof, I wonder what's up with that?
I'm thinking they have to have something to arrest him considering all of his charges.
I certainly would hope so, but the way loss of freedom is going here, and especially in California, it makes me wonder.
He will get his day in court. That's how it has always worked it has not changed.

Take note, your constant whataboutism, your tit for tat, your even-Steven game needs to go somewhere else. It is not relative here. Because there are so many cases with absolutely nothing at the end like an arrest or conviction we are all a bit hesitant. It is unfortunate that you were clearly incapable of reading that in several of the postings after the OP.

Your thread died because there was no meat on the bone for debate. Everyone agrees the dude is a perv if guilty. Try harder next time.

A former California Democratic mayor was arrested Saturday morning on six charges, including suspected sex with a child aged 14 or 15.

Sebastopol Police Chief Kevin Kilgore said that on March 30 police received information of alleged sexual assaults committed by former Mayor Robert Jacob in the city between December 2019 and March 2021.

At least he is being held without bond while they continue to look for other victims. If this man is not guilty then they need to make sure that is front page news as well.
Good. Take him down. When are they going after gaetz and tRump?
You have a problem with the topic?
Nope. I.just asked a question.

Which you dodged.
Nope. That is a topic for another thread. Perhaps you should create one.
Still dodging I see.

Not unexpected.
Still trying to hijack the thread for your own personal BS. Start another thread if you feel that your issues are not being addressed. Thanks,
Not. I agree the scumbag needs to go to prison if he's guilty and certainly shouldn't remain in politics.

Do you agree that also applies to the people I mentioned?

A former California Democratic mayor was arrested Saturday morning on six charges, including suspected sex with a child aged 14 or 15.

Sebastopol Police Chief Kevin Kilgore said that on March 30 police received information of alleged sexual assaults committed by former Mayor Robert Jacob in the city between December 2019 and March 2021.

At least he is being held without bond while they continue to look for other victims. If this man is not guilty then they need to make sure that is front page news as well.
They are supported.
One has been arrested indicating there is evidence. You want to be stupid? Go start your own thread.
Somebody^^ gets really pissy when they get called on their double standard.
Start your own thread to address your specific interests.
So, what you're saying is this thread isn't about punishing child molesters. You don't really care about that. This thread is about punishing Democrats.

We all on the same page now?
This thread is about Robert Jacob. It ain't rocket science.

Which you dodged.
Still dodging I see.

Not unexpected.
Still trying to hijack the thread for your own personal BS. Start another thread if you feel that your issues are not being addressed. Thanks,
Not. I agree the scumbag needs to go to prison if he's guilty and certainly shouldn't remain in politics.

Still trying to hijack the thread. I refuse to play this game with you.
That's nice, kid. Your surrender is accepted.

Which you dodged.
Still dodging I see.

Not unexpected.

Present real evidence dipshit. You assholes lied for 5 years.
Just laughed so hard I inhaled my Pepsi!!!

Clearly not enough

They are supported.
One has been arrested indicating there is evidence. You want to be stupid? Go start your own thread.
So, what you're saying is this thread isn't about punishing child molesters. You don't really care about that. This thread is about punishing Democrats.

This thread is about you hypocritically picking on a democratic mayor from some tiny little town nobody has ever heard of instead of the glaringly obvious transgressions of your chosen party.

You're as transparent as window glass, so stop trying to act all high and mighty.

Which you dodged.
Still dodging I see.

Not unexpected.

Still trying to hijack the thread. I refuse to play this game with you.
That's nice, kid. Your surrender is accepted.

Which you dodged.
Still dodging I see.

Not unexpected.

Present real evidence dipshit. You assholes lied for 5 years.
Just laughed so hard I inhaled my Pepsi!!!

Clearly not enough
Don't be a penis, Dick.

They are supported.

Which mod did you suck up too to get all those perfectly on topic posts you didn't like deleted?

In case anyone was wondering, I was asking why the OP was worrying about the mayor of some Podunk town nobody ever heard of instead of the much more serious accusations against people in his or her own party like gaetz or tRump.

And then there's Matt Gaetz and his tax collector buddy

Forum List

Back