Former Bush Official Blasts GOP On Bergdahl: Bush Would Have Done The Same Thing

You mean stooping to using the words of Republicans?

Or stooping to thinking that I can pass off a Republican as credible?

Either way, you admit that you're stooping and grasping...keep a firm grip on those ankles.:D

It's called context and perspective... get some.

No, it's still called desperation...you're covered in the stench of it.:lol:

Me using the words of a prominent Republican lawyer is stooping?

This guy was in the Bush legal team inner circle.

Absolutely...you don't respect Bush, or anyone from his circle. Therefore, attempting to point at them as a way to make people lighten up on Obama, is at the very least rather lame. However, overall it smacks of desperation...you poor slobs, how much more running to the defense of this admin will you have to endure. Loyal little soldiers.:thup: :D

The fringe extreme.

And, being the ignorants that they are, they will attack me for posting the words of a Bush official instead of addressing the OP.

According to left wingers the Bush admin lied about everything, so why is this person speaking the truth?

But according to Right-Wingers the Bush admin told the truth about everything, why is this person lying?

As for Bush doing this, who knows.
uh...the world knows. It's called cataloging changing human events, or journalism.

You're a fucking tard.....I see Rws bitching about Bush ALL The time....I see people on here like you that never criticize the left.

Look at all the Koch and money in politics threads....only the Koch brothers....never Steyner or Kerry, or Rockerfeller or any democrats...never

Synth doesn't even know why he repeats this shit.....he just does...No critical thinking from his side at all.....by most on the left on this board....it's a rule from Aulinsky....personify a subject, that's why the left always goes after a specific person on an issue, even it's not really related to it. Or there are others, they always stay on one person until the convince people they're right.

This is also why they want control of the language and say what you can and cant say.....It has nothing to do with the words themselves like fags, trannies, *******, spics, ect... They use those themselves..

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

According to left wingers the Bush admin lied about everything, so why is this person speaking the truth?

But according to Right-Wingers the Bush admin told the truth about everything, why is this person lying?

As for Bush doing this, who knows.
uh...the world knows. It's called cataloging changing human events, or journalism.

You're a fucking tard.....I see Rws bitching about Bush ALL The time....I see people on here like you that never criticize the left.

Look at all the Koch and money in politics threads....only the Koch brothers....never Steyner or Kerry, or Rockerfeller or any democrats...never

Synth doesn't even know why he repeats this shit.....he just does...No critical thinking from his side at all.....by most on the left on this board....it's a rule from Aulinsky....personify a subject, that's why the left always goes after a specific person on an issue, even it's not really related to it. Or there are others, they always stay on one person until the convince people they're right.

This is also why they want control of the language and say what you can and cant say.....It has nothing to do with the words themselves like fags, trannies, *******, spics, ect... They use those themselves..

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

Sure she does. She gets paid a penny a post. Keeps her in Cheetos.

Forum List

Back