Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Look at the whining that is going on. Businesses are whining that people aren't willing to risk their lives for crappy salaries, as long as people can collect enhanced unemployment for another couple of weeks. Republicans solution, don't give them better salaries, slash their benefits.

Correct, and the Republican solution would work. The commie solution is causing us to have a 5.9% unemployment rate while at the same time, a labor shortage. So why are they doing it? To manufacture the lie that we need these illegals in this country to do the jobs because Americans won't.

I mean, if you want to hold people equally responsible, let's remove qualified immunity from cops so they can be personally sued for wrongful deaths

Then do it. Let's start with your state. However guns and ammo are disappearing off the shelves like they are giving them out for free. Since there will be no more police because nobody in their right mind would do the job, it will only be you and your gun to protect yourself. But since you claim not to own a gun, your life expectancy will be much shorter. As I mentioned earlier, police departments can't find people now to take the job. Yeah, let's get rid of qualified immunity. Only a stupid liberal would come up with that.

If the math were simple, then the banks should have known, "Your salary won't support this house."

They did know. But they couldn't sell off the loans unless they made them according to government standards. Government standards were so low that they stopped doing credit checks. Don't blame banks for following government requirements, blame Fanny and Freddy.

Let's look at another angle of this. 62% of bankruptcies are not because people bought too much house or spent too much on goodies. 62% of them are because of a medical crisis because we are the only industrialized country that doesn't have universal health care.

It wouldn't change a thing because nobody goes bankrupt over medical bills. They go bankrupt because of no income for many months due to illness. You still have to eat, pay bills, keep the utilities on, so you borrow until you max out. When there is no possible way to repay these tens of thousands of dollars that you borrowed, your only choice is to file bankruptcy.

Maybe he thought he could come back later for them, AFTER he gave his friends the dope.

1.) On his first visit to the store, Brown had the cigars and sodas in a bag, made as if to leave but the clerk said something to him so Brown went back to the counter, put the bag with the sodas and cigars back on the counter, grabbed his dope and walked out.

If Brown and the clerk had some kind of agreement to exchange dope for cigars and soda then it makes no sense that Brown left the bag of cigars and soda on the counter and left with his dope after the transaction was seemingly completed.

2.) When Brown went back later he did not have the dope with him and so there was no exchange of dope for cigars. Therefore, when he grabbed the cigars and left the second time, he neither exchanged dope for the cigars nor did he pay for them. In short, he stole the cigars.

Gee, I mean, it would have been nice if the DA had actually BOTHERED To call these guys and ask serious questions about what actually went down, and what their relationship with Brown was.

How do you know they didn't talk to the clerks? Besides, I don't know what the clerk's testimony was but it's clear from the video that Brown was attempting to barter dope for cigars and soda but the clerk was having none of it.
But look, he lightly shoved Apu and if we play that in slow motion, it looks really sinister.

He not only shoved him, he threatened to do it again or do violence.
The police followed their training. The Gestapo followed their training. Same thing.

You lost the argument when you invoked the Gestapo. Everyone knows that invoking Gestapo, death camps or anything having to do with Nazis is arguing from a position of emotion and dramatic effect rather then evidence or logic.

Officers are trained to defend themselves and not even you can disagree with that. I'm sorry that Brown had to be a harsh reminder of that but he did attack an officer after all.
I can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension skills. Employees don't pay into Unemployment, employers do. Any REASONABLE person would understand that was my meaning, but you are about the most obtuse fuck I've ever met. Do you do special exercises to be this stupid?

And there's the disconnect right there. You assumed - for some obscure reason that escapes me - that I thought employees paid into unemployment insurance. I never said or suggested any such thing. I know employees don't pay into unemployment insurance so any lack of reading comprehension and dumbfuckery is yours and yours alone.
Everything. You see, here's the thing. Democrats are for workers and consumers. Republicans are for businesses and investors. Clearly, when you have a pro-business president, you KNOW you can get away with the shitty behavior.

Unless you're suggesting that there are no liberal or Democrat business owners and bosses, you're going to have to concede that some of these same people hated Trump but behaved shitty anyway.
Look at the whining that is going on. Businesses are whining that people aren't willing to risk their lives for crappy salaries, as long as people can collect enhanced unemployment for another couple of weeks. Republicans solution, don't give them better salaries, slash their benefits.

"Risk their lives" for crappy salaries? Oy vey.
Naw, I blame the company for creating an atmosphere where people thought that was okay. They made this guy a shift supervisor. He promptly thanked them by driving in his car on saturday and loading up on product.

So hiring private eyes and putting money into facility security or promoting someone made these people (including you, presumably) think it was okay to steal?
We know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

So much so that I somehow coerced Brown into attacking an officer.
We know you are invested in the murder of this black child.

Name one thing I said that is not true.
Again, the banks are the ones who should have shut that down, and they didn't. They were happy to milk Joe Smith for every penny they could get out of him, then foreclose and sell that same house to the next sucker. Then take those mortgages, misrepresent their value and sell them as investments. And it all went fine until the bubble burst.

And Joe Smith was just stupid and gullible enough to let them.
Then we have to rush out and do a big old bailout the taxpayers will be paying for until they are dead, while these same cocksuckers who caused this paid themselves eight figure bonuses

Seriously, man, we need to break out the fucking guillotine.

Okay, let's start with people who lie to get white officers hung. Let's start with people like you promoting false narratives to vilify innocent people.
I expect the banks and the cops to be more responsible, because - get this- WE GAVE THEM THE RESPONSIBILITY.

Do you also expect civilians to be responsible?
If the math were simple, then the banks should have known, "Your salary won't support this house."

The banks obviously didn't give a shit. That's where personal responsibility comes in.
Not at all. Again, we socialize risk and we capitalize profits. I WISH we were holding the rich responsible.

Do you wish Joe Smith was more responsible?
I can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

And I can't be responsible for your own lack of composition skills. It was a simple yes or no question but as usual, you respond with snark rather than an answer.
We know you are invested in the murder of this child.

Okay. But they still lied and they lied to get an officer hung.
Because a lot of them are...

But not all.
Then do your own google search.

You brought it up dumbass.
I really stopped caring about what the FOP and PBA's "reasons" are. As pro-Union as I am, those are the two unions I'd like to get rid of.

Ah, so there are actually unions YOU don't trust. The irony could sink a battleship.

Maybe the issue is where you live. Godless people are certainly much more likely to be immoral and self-serving.

Actually, the shittiest boss I had was a fat Christian Hypocrite, the one who lied to us about closing the branch until the day they streeted us.... because that's exactly what Jesus would do.

The other possibility is that you are working for loser companies with loser management. This tends to happen when you are on the low end of the pay scale with few marketable skills. If you work for a pay day loan joint I wouldn’t necessarily expect management to be high quality. There tend to be much more office politics involved in companies with less professional staff. Based on your stated income, particularly in a high cost of living area, and your age, I can only assume you have never matriculated to a truly professionally managed

Again, probably make more money than you do, Cleetus, I'm just more honest about what I do, where I live and so on.

Put up or shut up. Tell us what you do for a living, where you live, and how much you make, so I can prove that to be a fucking lie.

LOL. So according to this study, they are 20% more likely to get pulled over. Let’s go with that number just for fun, though I believe there are quite a few holes in it. If a white person got pulled over 1 time per year, a black person gets pulled over 1.2 times per year. In 5 years, the black person would get pulled over 6 times vs a white person 5 times. Furthermore, most people, black or white, don’t get even pulled over once per year, so that 20% increase is evern more misleading. I am not sure how that would have played a major role with me getting to work, which was the original premise.

You mean you can't see how being constantly hassled by the police and subjected to unncessary searches of your vehicle would impact your life?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, BITCH!!!

The Democrats opened to door to this behavior by the banks because they were shortsighted, as usual. They may not have told the criminal to rob the bank, but they gave him the keys and even told him that stealing a little bit of stuff would be ok.

Ultimately, it was their change in policy and that caused the problem and the subsequent crash.

But funny, the banks ONLY PULL THIS SHIT when REpublicans are in charge. Why is this? The 2008 crash, the 1990 crash/S&L Crisis, the Great Depression.

They don't pull this shit when Democrats are in charge because they KNOW the Democrats are looking for a good reason to regulate them.

Right, we have been through this. This “possum catcher” makes a lot more money than you. You are a loser, which is why you continue to vote for loser policies and continue to have a chip on your shoulder and oppose those of us that are more successsul than you.

Again, put up or shut up, Cleetus. You won't even tell us what STATE you live in, because you know I'd rip you a new one by showing the high levels of poverty in Jesusland.

Correct, and the Republican solution would work. The commie solution is causing us to have a 5.9% unemployment rate while at the same time, a labor shortage. So why are they doing it? To manufacture the lie that we need these illegals in this country to do the jobs because Americans won't.

They are going to accomplish this in one month.

We need more labor, we don't have enough. People aren't going out for those minimum wage jobs because they don't want them... some work Americans won't do.

Then do it. Let's start with your state. However guns and ammo are disappearing off the shelves like they are giving them out for free. Since there will be no more police because nobody in their right mind would do the job, it will only be you and your gun to protect yourself. But since you claim not to own a gun, your life expectancy will be much shorter. As I mentioned earlier, police departments can't find people now to take the job. Yeah, let's get rid of qualified immunity. Only a stupid liberal would come up with that.
Again, I'd be fine if most of the racist thugs with badges quit... they can be replaced, hopefully with a more diverse police force.

They did know. But they couldn't sell off the loans unless they made them according to government standards. Government standards were so low that they stopped doing credit checks. Don't blame banks for following government requirements, blame Fanny and Freddy.

No one outlawed credit checks. I know this because I got a loan in 2004, and then a home equity one in 2006. They checked my salary, background, etc. Even though the first one was a VA loan. They knew who they were loaning to... and it wasn't poor people buying condos or bungalows that were the problem. It was middle class people buying McMansions.

It wouldn't change a thing because nobody goes bankrupt over medical bills. They go bankrupt because of no income for many months due to illness. You still have to eat, pay bills, keep the utilities on, so you borrow until you max out. When there is no possible way to repay these tens of thousands of dollars that you borrowed, your only choice is to file bankruptcy.
Yet, this doesn't happen in Europe, for some reason. People get sick, they might be out or work, but it doesn't wipe them out.

1.) On his first visit to the store, Brown had the cigars and sodas in a bag, made as if to leave but the clerk said something to him so Brown went back to the counter, put the bag with the sodas and cigars back on the counter, grabbed his dope and walked out.

If Brown and the clerk had some kind of agreement to exchange dope for cigars and soda then it makes no sense that Brown left the bag of cigars and soda on the counter and left with his dope after the transaction was seemingly completed.

2.) When Brown went back later he did not have the dope with him and so there was no exchange of dope for cigars. Therefore, when he grabbed the cigars and left the second time, he neither exchanged dope for the cigars nor did he pay for them. In short, he stole the cigars.

Except there's no evidence he left with his dope. Again, we'd love to see the testimony of these clerks, but my guess, they probably pleaded the fifth and McCollough wasn't interested in getting to the truth, anyway.

How do you know they didn't talk to the clerks? Besides, I don't know what the clerk's testimony was but it's clear from the video that Brown was attempting to barter dope for cigars and soda but the clerk was having none of it.

Actually, what I see is they were all for it. Maybe what he showed them was a sample and he was going to bring back more later. Of course, the clerks weren't called to testify.

The woman who got on facebook and claimed she went down that day to find out why she hated n*****rs so much. She got called. But oddly, not these clerks.

He not only shoved him, he threatened to do it again or do violence.
I'm sure the thought of being shoved by a scary black child would get you to soil your shorts.

You lost the argument when you invoked the Gestapo. Everyone knows that invoking Gestapo, death camps or anything having to do with Nazis is arguing from a position of emotion and dramatic effect rather then evidence or logic.

Officers are trained to defend themselves and not even you can disagree with that. I'm sorry that Brown had to be a harsh reminder of that but he did attack an officer after all.
Trained to defend themselves against THREATS.

Unarmed, barefoot, wounded kid with his hands up. NOT A THREAT>

And there's the disconnect right there. You assumed - for some obscure reason that escapes me - that I thought employees paid into unemployment insurance. I never said or suggested any such thing. I know employees don't pay into unemployment insurance so any lack of reading comprehension and dumbfuckery is yours and yours alone.
No, any reasonable person could have read that sentence, and know EXACTLY what I meant. Point is, it is unemployment insurance... to keep those skills you've paid to develop from disappearing that's the whole point.

Unless you're suggesting that there are no liberal or Democrat business owners and bosses, you're going to have to concede that some of these same people hated Trump but behaved shitty anyway.

Wow, your circlar reasoning is fun to watch, but silly. I don't care who you voted for, we saw a lot of shitty behavior during TRUMP PLAGUE. And yeah, a lot of it was management who thought Trump would be the new golden age.

"Risk their lives" for crappy salaries? Oy vey.

So hiring private eyes and putting money into facility security or promoting someone made these people (including you, presumably) think it was okay to steal?

More like, not surprised when it happened. Let's take the guy they promoted. He replaced the night shift supervisor because that guy conflicted with the branch manager, who made awful decisions. Then they moved him to the day shift. Not that he fixed any of the problems on the night shift, we still had to do their work the next morning.

When I took over the day shift, that shit stopped, mostly because I instituted some inventory control policies where we knew where everything was supposed to be, and inventory stopped getting "lost".

But the idiots didn't think the guy the Army put in charge of tracking millions of dollars of weapons and sensitive equipment could keep control of bags of Dog Food.

Okay, let's start with people who lie to get white officers hung. Let's start with people like you promoting false narratives to vilify innocent people.
I only go after shitty people. No one lied about Thug Wilson.

The banks obviously didn't give a shit.
Actually, they did. They just knew they could get away with it, because lickspittles like you would make excuses for them.

Ah, so there are actually unions YOU don't trust. The irony could sink a battleship.

No irony. They lost the plot. Unions that take care of their workers against management are fine. Ones that take care of their members at the expense of the PUBLIC are the problem. When the FOP has some thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times, and they defend him to the max, that's a huge problem.

Except there's no evidence he left with his dope. Again, we'd love to see the testimony of these clerks, but my guess, they probably pleaded the fifth and McCollough wasn't interested in getting to the truth, anyway.

Actually, what I see is they were all for it. Maybe what he showed them was a sample and he was going to bring back more later. Of course, the clerks weren't called to testify.

The woman who got on facebook and claimed she went down that day to find out why she hated n*****rs so much. She got called. But oddly, not these clerks.

I'm sure the thought of being shoved by a scary black child would get you to soil your shorts.

No, any reasonable person could have read that sentence, and know EXACTLY what I meant. Point is, it is unemployment insurance... to keep those skills you've paid to develop from disappearing that's the whole point.

Wow, your circlar reasoning is fun to watch, but silly. I don't care who you voted for, we saw a lot of shitty behavior during TRUMP PLAGUE. And yeah, a lot of it was management who thought Trump would be the new golden age.

More like, not surprised when it happened. Let's take the guy they promoted. He replaced the night shift supervisor because that guy conflicted with the branch manager, who made awful decisions. Then they moved him to the day shift. Not that he fixed any of the problems on the night shift, we still had to do their work the next morning.

When I took over the day shift, that shit stopped, mostly because I instituted some inventory control policies where we knew where everything was supposed to be, and inventory stopped getting "lost".

But the idiots didn't think the guy the Army put in charge of tracking millions of dollars of weapons and sensitive equipment could keep control of bags of Dog Food.

Actually, they did. They just knew they could get away with it, because lickspittles like you would make excuses for them.

No irony. They lost the plot. Unions that take care of their workers against management are fine. Ones that take care of their members at the expense of the PUBLIC are the problem. When the FOP has some thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times, and they defend him to the max, that's a huge problem.
You said in a previous post in this thread that Trayvon Martin was murdered. A jury disagrees with you. You're a liar.

The evidence showed a racist bully shot an unarmed kid in cold blood because he was getting his fat sissy ass kicked.
Self defense according to the jury, you lawless racist piece of trash. People like you are the problem in this country. Martin was a thug and deserved what he got.

Man, you are quite the curmudgeon.

The evidence showed a racist bully shot an unarmed kid in cold blood because he was getting his fat sissy ass kicked.

Bullies are not the people who get attacked. Bullies are the attackers.

Zimmerman used his gun as a last resort. He used the gun to stop the attack after suffering several injuries and not knowing if this lowlife was going to kill him or not. That's what the evidence shows. The evidence also shows he used deadly force within the constraints of the law.

We need more labor, we don't have enough. People aren't going out for those minimum wage jobs because they don't want them...

They aren't going out for those jobs because government is paying them more not to take them.

Again, I'd be fine if most of the racist thugs with badges quit... they can be replaced, hopefully with a more diverse police force.

Who are you going to replace them with? Who would be stupid enough to take a job where anybody could sue them for anything? Nobody. Like I said, they can't find qualified applicants now, so making things ten times worse will make them easily replaceable?

No one outlawed credit checks. I know this because I got a loan in 2004, and then a home equity one in 2006. They checked my salary, background, etc. Even though the first one was a VA loan. They knew who they were loaning to... and it wasn't poor people buying condos or bungalows that were the problem. It was middle class people buying McMansions.

I didn't say they outlawed them, I said the government said they didn't need them as a loan requirement. So banks had no reason to deny a house loan even if they did do a credit check. If they did, they wouldn't be able to sell off the loan to the market.

Yet, this doesn't happen in Europe, for some reason. People get sick, they might be out or work, but it doesn't wipe them out.

So move to Europe. If they take care of money problems of their citizens when they're sick, then that's why they don't have the problem. But as our country nears 30 trillion in debt, we don't do that here. You must buy a private short term disability policy for that which most people don't do.

Bullies are not the people who get attacked. Bullies are the attackers.

Zimmerman used his gun as a last resort. He used the gun to stop the attack after suffering several injuries and not knowing if this lowlife was going to kill him or not. That's what the evidence shows. The evidence also shows he used deadly force within the constraints of the law.
Naw, man, his first resort was not stalking this kid. Or maybe identifying himself as neighborhood watch.

Not sneak around creepily following this kid, and when this kid defends himself, shooting him.

They aren't going out for those jobs because government is paying them more not to take them.

Then pay them more to take them. That doesn't sound complicated.

The ironic thing is you guys bitch about government dependency, when if you had fair wage laws, you wouldn't need programs like this. You let big greedy corporations underpay their workers, then wonder why they go on medicaid, section 8, SNAP, etc. to make up what they aren't making at work, and when they take a nice easy ride on unemployment, you are all upset about that, too.

I mean, not everyone can fake a bullshit disability claim.

Who are you going to replace them with? Who would be stupid enough to take a job where anybody could sue them for anything? Nobody. Like I said, they can't find qualified applicants now, so making things ten times worse will make them easily replaceable?
If they don't want to get sued, don't engage in the misconduct. The problem with qualified immunity isn't that it prevents lawsuits, it just means the city ends up paying them instead of the cops.

Most of the time, the city just settles, like it did when it paid Floyd' family 27 million, or Tamir Rice's family 6 million, because they don't want to get this shit anywhere near a court.

I didn't say they outlawed them, I said the government said they didn't need them as a loan requirement. So banks had no reason to deny a house loan even if they did do a credit check. If they did, they wouldn't be able to sell off the loan to the market.

But that's exactly what they did. They made loans to people who didn't qualify for them and then sold those loans as investments by misrepresenting their value. Something that wouldn't have happened if you didn't have a tool like Chris Cox running the FEC.

So move to Europe. If they take care of money problems of their citizens when they're sick, then that's why they don't have the problem. But as our country nears 30 trillion in debt, we don't do that here. You must buy a private short term disability policy for that which most people don't do.

We are 30 Trillion in debt because we don't make the rich pay their fair share. Bezos pays nothing in tax and he spends 5 Billion flying a dick rocket into space.

Naw, man, his first resort was not stalking this kid. Or maybe identifying himself as neighborhood watch.

Not sneak around creepily following this kid, and when this kid defends himself, shooting him.

What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies, especially lies so easily provable? The kid ran, he followed him for a short time, and stopped at the suggestion of the dispatcher. It was over a minute later when Martin jumped from hiding and attacked him. It had nothing to do with him being stalked or defending himself because Zimmerman was nowhere near him at the time. It's all on the 911 recording. Try listening to it sometime instead of making yourself look like a fool.

The ironic thing is you guys bitch about government dependency, when if you had fair wage laws, you wouldn't need programs like this. You let big greedy corporations underpay their workers, then wonder why they go on medicaid, section 8, SNAP, etc. to make up what they aren't making at work, and when they take a nice easy ride on unemployment, you are all upset about that, too.

They are paying them more. What do you think is causing out of control inflation we have today? Your Democrat government at work. Our state calculated that to make more money than on unemployment with the fed contribution in our state, a job would have to pay over 43K a year. Now, in commieville that's not very impressive with your cost of living, but here, for 43K a year, you can have a nice apartment, even own a house, have a nice car, the newest iPhones.

Okay, then how about 45K a year! Yeah. Who wants to work for an entire year to only make 2K more a year? Fair wage laws? When was that? Certainly not in my lifetime.

How is my disability claim bullshit when it was government that forced me on it against my will. Speaking of which, how many of these people using HUD, food stamps, Medicaid are going to driving school to secure a well paying career so they don't need to be on these programs? Answer: Not a fucken one of them.

If they don't want to get sued, don't engage in the misconduct. The problem with qualified immunity isn't that it prevents lawsuits, it just means the city ends up paying them instead of the cops.

Most of the time, the city just settles, like it did when it paid Floyd' family 27 million, or Tamir Rice's family 6 million, because they don't want to get this shit anywhere near a court.

If they don't want to get sued, don't get the job and take that chance. A suspect runs, you chase and tackle him. He breaks a leg or ankle. Now he can sue you. Nobody wants a job like that nor will anybody take such a job. WTF do you get this idea that if a suspect or family could sue the cop, they can't sue the city? They can sue both and more if they want to. We live in a country where you can sue anybody for anything. I'm armed and can take care of myself. Good luck to you unarmed people in commie cities with strict gun restrictions with no police around.

But that's exactly what they did. They made loans to people who didn't qualify for them and then sold those loans as investments by misrepresenting their value. Something that wouldn't have happened if you didn't have a tool like Chris Cox running the FEC.

It wouldn't have happened if HUD didn't lower loan requirements to get more blacks into houses. It never happened before they did that.

We are 30 Trillion in debt because we don't make the rich pay their fair share. Bezos pays nothing in tax and he spends 5 Billion flying a dick rocket into space.

The commies passed trillions of dollars in Democrat pork, and are trying to pass trillions more for their green deal and other pork. That's why we are in debt.

The "kid" didn't defend himself. The thug ATTACKED. You're a habitual liar.

Except there's no evidence he left with his dope.

It’s in the video. Besides, he left the cigars and soda on the counter. Why would he leave without both the dope and the cigars he came for?
Again, we'd love to see the testimony of these clerks, but my guess, they probably pleaded the fifth and McCollough wasn't interested in getting to the truth, anyway.

They didn’t need testimony from the clerks because the cigar theft was not directly related to the shooting.

If what he showed was just a sample then why did he try to leave with the cigars?

Irrelevant. What difference does it make whether I would or not? I’m not the one Brown intimidated. Brown intimidated the owner and the owner was obviously intimidated because he backed off, which is exactly what Brown wanted.

You saw this in the video, right?

Which Brown was.

Irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant and incorrect.
No, any reasonable person could have read that sentence, and know EXACTLY what I meant.

If you assume that I know that employees don’t pay unemployment insurance, why did you bring it up? Why did you make a point of making that distinction since I never suggested they do?

And a lot of it was not.

As for your circular reasoning comment, you’re the one who brought up Trump, not me.
More like, not surprised when it happened.

There is no way this remark could be construed from “They thought it was okay”
I only go after shitty people.

In case you missed the implication, you are one of the shitty people.
No one lied about Thug Wilson.

The ones who say Wilson shot Brown in the back lied.

I did not say anything one way or the other about the banks. All I said was that Joe Blow was responsible for buying a home he couldn’t afford.

You’re the one making excuses. You excused Joe’s stupid choice by saying you can’t blame him for wanting a better home.

You are a complete tool if you don’t know that this is what all unions do.

What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies, especially lies so easily provable? The kid ran, he followed him for a short time, and stopped at the suggestion of the dispatcher. It was over a minute later when Martin jumped from hiding and attacked him. It had nothing to do with him being stalked or defending himself because Zimmerman was nowhere near him at the time. It's all on the 911 recording. Try listening to it sometime instead of making yourself look like a fool.

I did listen to the tape... I heard a thug wannabe stalking a kind who "didnt' belong in his neighborhood". (Even though the kid lived there.) Zimmerman was a bully who got his ass kicked, and then shot an unarmed kid.

They are paying them more. What do you think is causing out of control inflation we have today? Your Democrat government at work. Our state calculated that to make more money than on unemployment with the fed contribution in our state, a job would have to pay over 43K a year. Now, in commieville that's not very impressive with your cost of living, but here, for 43K a year, you can have a nice apartment, even own a house, have a nice car, the newest iPhones.
Right now, the Maximum unemployment benefit for people in IL is 784 a week. That's more like 40K a year, and that assumes you qualify. Someone who was making min wage before TRUMP PLAGUE hit wouldn't.

And again, nobody is really on unemployment for a year. The enhanced benefits end in September, and benefits usually end after 26 weeks.

How is my disability claim bullshit when it was government that forced me on it against my will. Speaking of which, how many of these people using HUD, food stamps, Medicaid are going to driving school to secure a well paying career so they don't need to be on these programs? Answer: Not a fucken one of them.

It's bullshit because you could still do other jobs. But you can make more on disability than you can working other kinds of jobs like lets' say, being an Uber driver. So sure you are going to collect welfare.

Just don't tell me you are better. Because you aren't.

If they don't want to get sued, don't get the job and take that chance. A suspect runs, you chase and tackle him. He breaks a leg or ankle. Now he can sue you. Nobody wants a job like that nor will anybody take such a job. WTF do you get this idea that if a suspect or family could sue the cop, they can't sue the city? They can sue both and more if they want to. We live in a country where you can sue anybody for anything. I'm armed and can take care of myself. Good luck to you unarmed people in commie cities with strict gun restrictions with no police around.

The problem here is the "city" didn't shoot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground. Or put his knee to a neck for 9 minutes. An individual cop did. But the cities end up paying for these guys.

The ironic thing is, these cases don't involve murderers or rapists, they usually involve something truly petty, like passing a fake 20 or shoplifting or trying to break into a truck to keep warm. Maybe if these clown paid out of their own pocket, they wouldn't be so quick to escalate.

It wouldn't have happened if HUD didn't lower loan requirements to get more blacks into houses. It never happened before they did that.

No, before that, they put all the poor people in projects, which was considerably worse.

The commies passed trillions of dollars in Democrat pork, and are trying to pass trillions more for their green deal and other pork. That's why we are in debt.

Do I have to break out the pie chart again? Show me where the "Pork" is, Ray.

1627984516259.png

They didn’t need testimony from the clerks because the cigar theft was not directly related to the shooting.

So you are admitting thug wilson shot this kid over jaywalking? You really think this sounds better?

Irrelevant. What difference does it make whether I would or not? I’m not the one Brown intimidated. Brown intimidated the owner and the owner was obviously intimidated because he backed off, which is exactly what Brown wanted.
OOOOh, Apu got pushed into a chip rack. How awful for him.

If you assume that I know that employees don’t pay unemployment insurance, why did you bring it up? Why did you make a point of making that distinction since I never suggested they do?

I don't assume what you know, because it's clear you lack reading comprehension skills. You and others claim that people pay unemployment so it's not like 'Welfare".

But the employers pay for that , not the employees.

White People Welfare is okay. Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment. We spend a lot more money preventing white people from becoming poor than we do getting people of color out of poverty.

You are a complete tool if you don’t know that this is what all unions do.

I don't know any other union that goes to the mattresses when their members KILL PEOPLE. Can you point one out to me?

I did listen to the tape... I heard a thug wannabe stalking a kind who "didnt' belong in his neighborhood". (Even though the kid lived there.) Zimmerman was a bully who got his ass kicked, and then shot an unarmed kid.

My Lord, you leftists are so separated from reality you even make you own stories in your head. Zimmerman ran after Martin for a few seconds, lost him, told the dispatcher that, and continued the call for about another minute. The lowlife scum was long gone. After he seen Zimmerman hang up the phone (likely suspected he was talking to the police) he attacked him. Yes, Zimmerman shot him dead rightfully so and within the constraints of the law, the law that does not restrict shooting unarmed people.

And again, nobody is really on unemployment for a year. The enhanced benefits end in September, and benefits usually end after 26 weeks.

That depends on the state which most extended their unemployment. The point about yearly income is to show just much money people make by staying home instead of working. It's called a comparison. A person in my state on unemployment with the fed addition makes about the same as somebody who works for 43K a year.

It's bullshit because you could still do other jobs. But you can make more on disability than you can working other kinds of jobs like lets' say, being an Uber driver. So sure you are going to collect welfare.

Uber dosn't pay shit. Go to Craigslist sometime. They and like companies run multiple ads every single day seven days a week. I looked into it, and read articles where some people were actually losing money. No decent paying real job is going to hire a 61 year old guy with no experience at anything outside of his profession. I worked all my life, forced into retirement, and now I'm going to enjoy everything I worked for. Not a damn thing wrong with that. Maybe in fall I might see if there is anything part-time I can do, but that's about it.

The problem here is the "city" didn't shoot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground. Or put his knee to a neck for 9 minutes. An individual cop did. But the cities end up paying for these guys.

The ironic thing is, these cases don't involve murderers or rapists, they usually involve something truly petty, like passing a fake 20 or shoplifting or trying to break into a truck to keep warm. Maybe if these clown paid out of their own pocket, they wouldn't be so quick to escalate.

People don't get shot for any crime. They get shot because they presented a threat to a police officer or the public. Remove immunity, lowlifes will not just be suing for getting shot, they will be suing for anything and everything, including having the handcuffs too tight. Ambulance chasers have no limits. They will take just about any case offered to them. Win, lose or draw, it would cost officers thousands in legal fees for not doing a damn thing wrong. Like I said, good luck with no cops in your city because nobody would be stupid enough to be a cop.

No, before that, they put all the poor people in projects, which was considerably worse.

Nobody puts people anywhere. They put themselves there. If they are in the projects instead of in a house they could never afford in the first place, at least they are not destroying the country and lead a worldwide recession.

Do I have to break out the pie chart again? Show me where the "Pork" is, Ray.

I'm not going to waste time posting if you're not going to read it. Yeah, I have several articles on the Democrat pork in the last several bills they passed, plus the 3 trillion in pork they want to pass now. Would you like to see what they spent or will be spending money on? But don't tell me to post if if you insist on remaining ignorant as usual.

I don't assume what you know, because it's clear you lack reading comprehension skills. You and others claim that people pay unemployment so it's not like 'Welfare".

But the employers pay for that , not the employees.

White People Welfare is okay. Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment. We spend a lot more money preventing white people from becoming poor than we do getting people of color out of poverty.

Your ignorance is amazing for a guy that claimed he went to college. On the other hand, your statements are a testament to what our colleges actually are.

First off, employees pay for everything. You pay for your vacation, your medicare and SS match by your employer, all your healthcare coverage if provided, unemployment insurance, workman's compensation insurance, holidays, everything. Employees pay it all, because an employer bases your wage after all the expenses are paid. If an employer didn't have to pay for these things, every worker would be making six or seven dollars more per hour. In other words an employer figures they can afford $27.00 an hour per employee, then they deduct all the costs they have to pay on the employees behalf. You end up with $19.00 an hour. You indirectly paid for everything.

Social programs are not welfare, but all welfare are social programs. You pay into auto insurance all your life. You get into an accident. They pay the $18,000 of damages between your car and the guy you hit. That's not welfare. You paid for that coverage, you use that coverage when you need it. Same with renters insurance, health insurance, house insurance, all insurance.

Calling social programs white people welfare is as racist of a remark that anybody could make. Are you suggesting blacks don't work and pay into these programs? Are you suggesting that blacks don't collect Social Security when they retire, use Medicare when they are hospitalized when they get older, and yes, even disability like me? Of course they do you racist. It may pop that confused bubble you live in, but many blacks actually have jobs and pay into these programs just like white or any other group of people.

Forum List

Back