Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Guy, our border isn't in crisis... and gasoline goes up every spring...

I mean, I know, Biden is shocking you by acting like a president, not doing midnight crazy tweets and playing golf.

Meanwhile- Covid is coming to an end thanks to his leadership. Illinois is now fully open.
The economy has added nearly 3 million new jobs in the first six months of the year.
Our allies respect us again.

Dementia had nothing to do with Trump's vaccines. Like the liars and thieves that commies are, they are just trying to give Dementia credit for all of Trump's successful work.

Yes, the border is a complete mess. Overcrowded holding facilities, border agents that have to stay off the lines to babysit all these third world losers, Dementia busing all these untested vagrants coast to coast while Americans are trying to recover from the virus Dementia's buddies in China sent us. It's estimated by the end of the year at this rate, 2 million more illegals will be in this country all because you idiots elected a complete moron as President.

Son, I'm better educated than you are, have more professional development, I don't live in a slum and I'm not on welfare. You are not 'Better people". You are sad-ass white trash.
And you are an embarrassment to your race; a self-hating anti-Semite white that wallows in his own shame and misery because he is not man enough to seek professional mental help. One with better education does not make a better person. Plenty of educated scum of the earth around that you happen to be one of. Don't believe me? Strike up a conversation with any stranger. Tell them that you were reading two people (don't say you were one of them) and the one guy was ragging on the other because he was so ill he had to go on disability, and what they think of the first guy. Most people will tell you the guy who was ragging on the ill person is the scum of the earth.

Dementia had nothing to do with Trump's vaccines. Like the liars and thieves that commies are, they are just trying to give Dementia credit for all of Trump's successful work.

Actually, Trump didn't even meet his own goal for 10 million shots by the end of the year. His distribution plan was non-existant and he hadn't ordered vaccines past the first 100MM ordered.

These are all problems Biden had to fix.

Yes, the border is a complete mess. Overcrowded holding facilities, border agents that have to stay off the lines to babysit all these third world losers, Dementia busing all these untested vagrants coast to coast while Americans are trying to recover from the virus Dementia's buddies in China sent us. It's estimated by the end of the year at this rate, 2 million more illegals will be in this country all because you idiots elected a complete moron as President.

No, man, that's 2 million more potential voters. Not sure what you are complaining about... you guys keep bitching we don't have enough people to work in the resturants.

And you are an embarrassment to your race; a self-hating anti-Semite white that wallows in his own shame and misery because he is not man enough to seek professional mental help.
My mental health is fine, thanks. Laughing at your hypocrisy is not a mental illness....

One with better education does not make a better person. Plenty of educated scum of the earth around that you happen to be one of.

Uh, guy, let's review. I got my college degree by joining the military. I also worked two minimum wage jobs while I was in college in addition to my reserve duty. During the time I was in college, both of my parents died from terminal illnesses... and despite all that... I still worked hard and got my degree.

But I wasn't done yet. After I got my degree, I went active duty for another six years, because I wanted to pay it back.

Tell them that you were reading two people (don't say you were one of them) and the one guy was ragging on the other because he was so ill he had to go on disability, and what they think of the first guy. Most people will tell you the guy who was ragging on the ill person is the scum of the earth.

Actually, what I would tell them is the guy who is on "disability" isn't crippled, is more than capable of finding work, but work won't pay him as much as disability. Also, the guy is an open racist. Most people would call him the scum of the earth.

Actually, Trump didn't even meet his own goal for 10 million shots by the end of the year. His distribution plan was non-existant and he hadn't ordered vaccines past the first 100MM ordered.

These are all problems Biden had to fix.

Bullshit from your communist news networks. The companies didn't have stock rooms of vaccines laying around waiting to go out. They didn't start producing the first ones until the FDA gave it their EUA. Then they started to produce the vaccines. The vaccines were being shipped as fast as they were making them and still are today. Everybody in commieville laughed at Trump when he said we will have a vaccine out by the end of 2020. He lied. He didn't have a vaccine out, he had two of them.

Vaccines did increase after Johnson & Johnson came online in February. J&J could fully vaccinate twice as many people since only one dose was needed.

Dementia had nothing to do with it, but the guy is such an epic failure since he invaded the White House they are trying to give him credit for the only positive thing that happened since he was elected, and that's trying to steal credit for President Trump's success.

No, man, that's 2 million more potential voters. Not sure what you are complaining about... you guys keep bitching we don't have enough people to work in the resturants.

No, we are bitching about the federal government paying them more to stay home than work, which won't expire until sometime in September when this is way behind us. The only thing you are correct on is the voting thing, because Democrats need more politically ignorant poor people to win elections.

My mental health is fine, thanks. Laughing at your hypocrisy is not a mental illness....

OCD is a mental illness, and at your level, a severe mental illness.

Uh, guy, let's review. I got my college degree by joining the military.

Oh, that military where you never shot a gun?

Actually, what I would tell them is the guy who is on "disability" isn't crippled, is more than capable of finding work, but work won't pay him as much as disability. Also, the guy is an open racist. Most people would call him the scum of the earth.

No, most people would ask how the first person had that information. Then tell them he didn't. The first guy is such a moron he thinks he knows more than multiple doctors and SS administration to make that claim simply from talking on the internet. Then they'd respond not only is the guy pure scum, but an idiot as well for thinking that.

Bullshit from your communist news networks.

Again, if Trump spent half the time working on these problems he spent bitching about the election he lost, he might have actually left on a good note.

Dementia had nothing to do with it, but the guy is such an epic failure since he invaded the White House they are trying to give him credit for the only positive thing that happened since he was elected, and that's trying to steal credit for President Trump's success.

Okay, Welfare Ray.. Biden has a 60% approval rate... you probably need to enjoy that.

No, we are bitching about the federal government paying them more to stay home than work, which won't expire until sometime in September when this is way behind us. The only thing you are correct on is the voting thing, because Democrats need more politically ignorant poor people to win elections.
YOu guys haven't wont the popular vote since 2004.

Oh, that military where you never shot a gun?

Well, the military where we shot real guns, not TV guns, which seems to be your experience

OCD is a mental illness, and at your level, a severe mental illness.

Actually, Ray, you illustrate Upton's Sinclair's observation that you can't make a man understand a problem if his livlihood depends on him not understanding it.

No, most people would ask how the first person had that information. Then tell them he didn't. The first guy is such a moron he thinks he knows more than multiple doctors and SS administration to make that claim simply from talking on the internet. Then they'd respond not only is the guy pure scum, but an idiot as well for thinking that.

Guy, the problem is, you don't tell a consistant story.

Either - You are too sick to ever work again.
or
You are perfectly capable of working, but a mean old Government Man won't let you.

If the second is true, then you are Malingering.

Okay, Welfare Ray.. Biden has a 60% approval rate... you probably need to enjoy that.

So what? All that tells us is what we've been saying all along; the polls are always rigged for the Communist.

Well, the military where we shot real guns, not TV guns, which seems to be your experience

Yeah, real guns. That's why you had no idea how loud they were. Sounds like your experience is TV guns, not mine.

Actually, Ray, you illustrate Upton's Sinclair's observation that you can't make a man understand a problem if his livlihood depends on him not understanding it.

Bullshit. You are just a chickenshit. That's your problem. Your livelihood has nothing to do with it. You write resumes..... remember?

Many years ago I had a family member that became an alcoholic. When we went to seek help, the first thing the clinic asked us was is this person aware they have a problem? Theory being it's difficult to solve a problem a person has if they don't believe their addiction is a problem; you can't solve a problem that isn't there, at least in their mind.

Same holds true of mental illness like my former best friend had. When I advised him to seek help, he just came to the conclusion there was nothing wrong with him, it's everybody else that's Fd up. So he lived in misery at least until he finally broke off our friendship as he did with all the others, and knowing him, probably still miserable just like you.

Guy, the problem is, you don't tell a consistant story.

Either - You are too sick to ever work again.
or
You are perfectly capable of working, but a mean old Government Man won't let you.

If the second is true, then you are Malingering.

I explained it to you a hundred times, but the severity of your OCD is such that you can't focus on anything any longer. So one more time:

SS disability is not only for people who cannot do any work period, it's for people who's disabilities stops them from making a living. Even a blind person can do something for money, but they can't make a living at it.

That being said, SS still allows me to work and make X amount of money per month until they start cutting into my benefits. If disability were only for bed ridden people, then they wouldn't allow a beneficiary to do any kind of work. The truth of the matter is they encourage us to find work. They know we can do something, but also know we can't support ourselves doing it, and that's why we are able to collect.

If you don't like the criteria to collect disability, your people are in charge now. You know, those people who keep striving to make as many Americans government dependent as possible? So get to work. Start writing to your comrades and tell them you disagree with the parameters of collecting disability and you want them changed. Of course they'll laugh at your email, but who knows? Then by the time they change it, I'll be well into 62 years of age and if they stop my benefits, I'll collect on retirement benefits instead and do just as well.

So what? All that tells us is what we've been saying all along; the polls are always rigged for the Communist.

Yes, the polls are rigged, the elections are rigged, the news is rigged, education is rigged... we get it, Ray. It can't possibly be that people rejected failure.

Yeah, real guns. That's why you had no idea how loud they were. Sounds like your experience is TV guns, not mine.

You mean they sound more like a pop than a bang. TV guns go bang because someone adds a sound effect. Real guns- more of a pop.

Bullshit. You are just a chickenshit. That's your problem. Your livelihood has nothing to do with it. You write resumes..... remember?

Naw, man, talking about your livelihood. You are living off the government. If everyone defrauds the government, we eventually have more people riding in the wagon than pulling the wagon.

I explained it to you a hundred times, but the severity of your OCD is such that you can't focus on anything any longer. So one more time:

You can try to rationalize it all day, buddy. but at the end of the day, you have your hand out, because you have no pride.
That being said, SS still allows me to work and make X amount of money per month until they start cutting into my benefits.

But you don't even do that.

Give people money to stay home and they like you. Go figure.

Naw, man, talking about your livelihood. You are living off the government. If everyone defrauds the government, we eventually have more people riding in the wagon than pulling the wagon.

You are bashing him for being on SS disability but have no problem paying many fully able bodied folks more then they were making pre-pandemic to stay home and do nothing. I think the trick there is as long as they vote for demented Joe, you and other Democrats are fine with it

Give people money to stay home and they like you. Go figure.

Funny, Trump paid people even more money to stay home, and people still hated his Nazi Ass. Ran his ass out on a rail.

You are bashing him for being on SS disability but have no problem paying many fully able bodied folks more then they were making pre-pandemic to stay home and do nothing. I think the trick there is as long as they vote for demented Joe, you and other Democrats are fine with it

Naw, man, I bash him because he's a hypocrite. He's not crippled, he just can't safely drive a truck. A whole lot of other things he could do that would probably pay better than disability, but he's living large on teh welfare dime.

It's the problem with most of you on the right. You have no problem with "White People Welfare" - oh, excuse me, "entitlements". The government spends well over 2 Trillion a year on regular unemployment, social security, medicare, veteran's benefits and other "entitlements" for white people.

But man, you get all upset when we keep poor people from starving!!! Fucking poor people. Let them starve!

Now, I would actually reform a lot of these programs, to have a work retraining requirements. Ray can't drive a truck, we'll find something for him to do. Might not be something he'll like to do, but that's his problem.

Funny, Trump paid people even more money to stay home, and people still hated his Nazi Ass. Ran his ass out on a rail.
Do tell.

But man, you get all upset when we keep poor people from starving!!! Fucking poor people. Let them starve!

Starving? PLEASE. The only people that are starving are some homeless folks who are mentally ill and aren’t able to take advantage of the plethora of programs available. Giving people who live in government housing, SNAP and are on welfare 600/wk not counting the new child tax credit(refundable) is far from starving. In fact, one of the reasons we have such shortages of virtually everything is not just because some production has slowed, but because demand is way up on luxury items. These folks are buying new TV’s and Playstations with the money, not food.

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you live in a delusional world where Trump didn't lose by 8 million votes.

Starving? PLEASE. The only people that are starving are some homeless folks who are mentally ill and aren’t able to take advantage of the plethora of programs available. Giving people who live in government housing, SNAP and are on welfare 600/wk not counting the new child tax credit(refundable) is far from starving. In fact, one of the reasons we have such shortages of virtually everything is not just because some production has slowed, but because demand is way up on luxury items. These folks are buying new TV’s and Playstations with the money, not food.

How many playstations do you think any household buys in a year?

I couldn't make ends meet on $600.00 a week, just by myself, much less supporting a family.

Yes, we have shortages because the Trump recession crippled manufacturing, and now that Trump Plague is over, people want to get out and do stuff

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you live in a delusional world where Trump didn't lose by 8 million votes.

I mean do tell how Trump paid people more to stay home. That was your comment.

How many playstations do you think any household buys in a year?

I couldn't make ends meet on $600.00 a week, just by myself, much less supporting a family.

Yes, we have shortages because the Trump recession crippled manufacturing, and now that Trump Plague is over, people want to get out and do stuff

Playstations was just an example. People are buying luxury items at a record pace and many with the ”free” money they are getting from Uncle Sam.

You live in Chicago. Yeah, everything his high because of Democrats. Still haven’t figured that out yet?

You mean the COVID world wide recession? That one? Seems as though I recall anything but a recession in Feb. 2020. COVID was a God send(Fauci and China) for you lefties. Killed the economy, thus hurting Trump and many ignorant folks fell for the “it is Trump’s fault“ line that the commie left touted. Yes, people want to get out, they wanted to get out during Trump’s tenure as well but you lefties couldn’t have that because it would ruin your economic/Trump destruction plan. If Trump was President now, the economy would absolutely BOOMING. This economy will fizzle faster than a 2 inch sparkler because Biden/Harris and the commies pulling their strings want a poor, dependent, ignorant base. They are creating it now and people like you and Mac are the real problem because you are both presumably working but are so indoctrinated that you can’t see that Biden and the Democrats are doing irreparable damage to the entire country, including yourselves.

Exactly. My neighbor has two houses next door to me. He rents them to HUD people. Wait a minute, some of our poor people are so poor they can get suburban housing in the suburbs?

They moved recently and from what I was told, really Fd the place up. Because the cops have been here so many times, the city is now Fn with the guy to try and get him to sell out.

In any case, the one house he rents out for $1,200 a month. The smaller house $950 a month. He is way overpriced for this area. These are small houses with no garage and very little parking.

Because nobody would be stupid enough to pay him that kind of money for that dump he has, he went to HUD. HUD people get a government voucher and use their money to subsidize the rest of the rent. This is how they sneak into the suburbs. These are some dated statistics, but nothing has changed much from then until today.

Thank you very much, but it's kind of a waste of our time to explain things to liberals because as everybody knows, liberals have zero common sense. They may have education, but no logic. That's why they vote Democrat.

It's also why OCD Joe thinks that somebody who worked all their life, paid taxes, made investments, forced into early retirement due to severe medical conditions is the same as a young healthy person who dropped out of school, had multiple children with different baby daddies before they could even support themselves, end up on welfare most if not the rest of their lives are the exact same thing. The lack of intelligence and logic makes them believe these things.

You mean they sound more like a pop than a bang. TV guns go bang because someone adds a sound effect. Real guns- more of a pop.

Did you ever hear of the saying quit digging your own hole deeper?

You don't possess the intelligence to know what defrauding the government means. It's impossible to explain what it means to people who live in their own little world instead of reality. You refuse to read government websites, refuse to accept the quotes from government websites, and shutout anything that totally destroys that little world in your head. Like I said earlier, if a liberal insists the color of grass is purple, you could stand there all day and show them how the color of grass is green, and the liberal will continue to call it purple. You people are like Zombies.

You can try to rationalize it all day, buddy. but at the end of the day, you have your hand out, because you have no pride.

You have no logic. I'll trade pride for logic any day of the week. I can't imagine living a life in a total state of confusion. That must be awful. But then again, you don't have the balls to get any kind of help for your severe mental disability.

But you don't even do that.

How do you know?

I mean do tell how Trump paid people more to stay home. That was your comment.

You know, the extra $600 bucks people got during the early stages of Covid.

And then he gave them $300.00 extra bucks he stole from other sources when he couldn't get another package through Congress that included unnecessary tax cuts for rich people.

Playstations was just an example. People are buying luxury items at a record pace and many with the ”free” money they are getting from Uncle Sam.

Yup, them poor people buying "nice" things. How dare they!

You live in Chicago. Yeah, everything his high because of Democrats. Still haven’t figured that out yet?

Again, I'm sure I could afford a nice Double Wide in Jesusland, but why would I want to?
You mean the COVID world wide recession? That one? Seems as though I recall anything but a recession in Feb. 2020. COVID was a God send(Fauci and China) for you lefties. Killed the economy, thus hurting Trump and many ignorant folks fell for the “it is Trump’s fault“ line that the commie left touted.
We were sliding into recession before Covid Hit. Most other countries, the ones not run by malignant narcissists, avoided the worst effects of recession and plague. Japan only had 10,000 Covid Deaths compared to our 600,000.

Yes, people want to get out, they wanted to get out during Trump’s tenure as well but you lefties couldn’t have that because it would ruin your economic/Trump destruction plan.

Actually, um. No. People going out was what made things a lot worse. Other countries did complete lockdowns and avoided the worst of this. We didn't.

f Trump was President now, the economy would absolutely BOOMING. This economy will fizzle faster than a 2 inch sparkler because Biden/Harris and the commies pulling their strings want a poor, dependent, ignorant base
Again, last five recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Here's how it's going to play out. Biden will fix Trump's mess. He'll get re-elected in 2024. Then in 2028, you jackasses will come back running on some bullshit racial or social issue to get stupid white people to vote for you again.

They are creating it now and people like you and Mac are the real problem because you are both presumably working but are so indoctrinated that you can’t see that Biden and the Democrats are doing irreparable damage to the entire country, including yourselves.

Guy, I heard this same line of bullshit when Clinton was president, he gave us 8 years of growth. I heard this same line of bullshit when Obama was president, he brought us out of the Great Recession and gave us 8 years of growth.

There's a certain point where you don't have any credibility.

t's also why OCD Joe thinks that somebody who worked all their life, paid taxes, made investments, forced into early retirement due to severe medical conditions is the same as a young healthy person who dropped out of school, had multiple children with different baby daddies before they could even support themselves, end up on welfare most if not the rest of their lives are the exact same thing. The lack of intelligence and logic makes them believe these things.

Uh, guy, you were still living in a SLUM when the government took you off the road for being a danger to yourself and others. All that muttering and scheming, you end up in the same place as that person who didn't have the opportunities you had.

You don't possess the intelligence to know what defrauding the government means.

Sure I do. It's when you use the letter of the law to get around the spirit of the law.

In any case, the one house he rents out for $1,200 a month. The smaller house $950 a month. He is way overpriced for this area. These are small houses with no garage and very little parking.

Wow. Seriously? $950 a month for a house is too much for your area?

You couldn't rent an apartment in my area for that.
Because nobody would be stupid enough to pay him that kind of money for that dump he has, he went to HUD. HUD people get a government voucher and use their money to subsidize the rest of the rent. This is how they sneak into the suburbs. These are some dated statistics, but nothing has changed much from then until today.

They go to HUD because you are a slum. If the statistics are dated it's because your area is in rapid decline.

Uh, guy, you were still living in a SLUM when the government took you off the road for being a danger to yourself and others. All that muttering and scheming, you end up in the same place as that person who didn't have the opportunities you had.

You don't know shit. I don't have to be here. Hell, I have a couple hundred grand in my IRA alone. I can move out anytime I want. However I have reasons for being here. Most importantly is I have great tenants. If I sold out I don't know what the new owner would do to them. Some have been here over 10 years and anyplace else, landlords are financially taking serious advantage of people. And like many places across the country, good rentals are extremely hard to find. I never raise rent on current tenants.

I have a beautiful property. Two back yards, about 3/4 acre of land which is rare in the city, and an old fashioned fireplace where we gather to have cookouts or just simply have a fire. It's a great entertainment place for my tenants who have family doings or parties of other kinds. As long as the lawn is dry, their guests can park on the grass, and we can fit up to 15 or so cars here easily.

Besides my 86 year old mother living 2.7 miles away who never drove a car in her life, another important factor to me is one of my tenants daughters. She means the world to me. When she sees me outside, she comes running to me with her arms open, gives me a huge hug and kiss and says "I love you Mr. Ray!" Well.......as long as I'm alive and can still do this job, Mr. Ray will always make sure she has a home here. Her mother is single and struggling to raise two kids on her own since her fiance turned out to be a scum ball and they parted ways. There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for that kid.

Sure I do. It's when you use the letter of the law to get around the spirit of the law.

The spirit of the law is printed out in plain English in black and white. I pasted that spirit of the law and even provided the government link to it. The problem is you refuse to accept that spirit of the law.

You can't in most Communist cities or states. The cost of living there is so high that $950 a month might get you a folding chair under a bridge. A house in your area that costs $850,000 you can get here for around $350,000 and have more land. I'm taken aback by the cost of housing in those areas when I watch HGTV after global warming goes away for the season.

They go to HUD because you are a slum. If the statistics are dated it's because your area is in rapid decline.

What statistics show is that our welfare programs are more than generous. Our so-called poor people live in larger dwellings and have more amenities than your average working European has. Landlords apply for HUD housing because they can make a ton of money off them. It's guaranteed rent. The foreigner next door could never get close to what he gets by using HUD. For the kind of money he's asking, you could get a much nicer rental in a much nicer neighborhood with an actual garage to park in.

You know, the extra $600 bucks people got during the early stages of Covid.

And then he gave them $300.00 extra bucks he stole from other sources when he couldn't get another package through Congress that included unnecessary tax cuts for rich people.

How exactly is this “more” than what Biden is doing. Do the math. It isn’t even close. Biden is paying people to stay home.

The tax cut for rich people comment makes me laugh everytime. Only morons continue to fall for that claim. It will be really funny when the tax cut for the rich expires under Biden and YOUR taxes go up. That will be a real conundrum for you won’t it? I am sure your handlers will come up with some other excuse to obfuscate the real facts for you. we can’t have you actually coming to the realization that you are being lied to.

Yup, them poor people buying "nice" things. How dare they!

Yeah, on MY dime without working for it.

Again, I'm sure I could afford a nice Double Wide in Jesusland, but why would I want to?

Thank God. We are being flooded. We don’t need anymore.

We were sliding into recession before Covid Hit. Most other countries, the ones not run by malignant narcissists, avoided the worst effects of recession and plague. Japan only had 10,000 Covid Deaths compared to our 600,000.

LOL…yeah, we were sliding into recession alright. You guys are complete imbeciles. We weren’t even close to sliding into a recession. We were absolutlely booming with low unemployment, higher wages, VERY low inflation, low interest rates and very good returns on investments in the markets. Lefties were too busy worried about how to get rid of the guy hurt their feelings rather than taking advantage of the economic boom he created. Again, Democrats align themselves with children and act the same.

Actually, um. No. People going out was what made things a lot worse. Other countries did complete lockdowns and avoided the worst of this. We didn't.

Wrong.

Again, last five recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Here's how it's going to play out. Biden will fix Trump's mess. He'll get re-elected in 2024. Then in 2028, you jackasses will come back running on some bullshit racial or social issue to get stupid white people to vote for you again

There was not going to be a recession under Trump in the near future. COVID, with help from the Democrats caused it. Biden is riding the coattails of a boom spurred by people wanting to get out and of course giving them free money to spend. There isn’t one thing the moron has proposed that will help the economy long term, in fact, he will completely destroy it for those of us that actually work and make money. Of course, losers may be happy for a while. I guess that is why so many Democrats are satisfied for the time being.

Guy, I heard this same line of bullshit when Clinton was president, he gave us 8 years of growth. I heard this same line of bullshit when Obama was president, he brought us out of the Great Recession and gave us 8 years of growth.

There's a certain point where you don't have any credibility.

Obama/Biden marked the beginning of the end for this country. You don’t see it because you are one of the indoctrinated folks, but weaponizing our federal agencies, sympthazing with terrorist and giving them money was just a couple of fabulous things Obama did. Now Biden is expanding on that tradition. Indoctrinated folks, children, and our enemies are thrilled. The rest of us are pretty sick because we can see the writing on the wall.

You still haven’t figured out why that is have you? Let me give you a hint, it isn’t because Chicago is a beautiful, clean, serene place to live. It is the Democrats you vote for that are responsible for such nonsense. Why on earth anyone would want to live in what I would consider a hovel in a violent, urban trash pit and pay $2000/mth rent I will never understand. To each his own.

Why on earth anyone would want to live in what I would consider a hovel in a violent, urban trash pit and pay $2000/mth rent I will never understand. To each his own.

Not only that but speaks about it like it's paradise on earth.

They have a racist Mayor that stated she won't give any press interviews to white reporters, who had the police block protesters from going down her street while they burned and looted downtown, who are now prohibiting police from chasing criminals unless they take the time to call in their request to their supervisor, get his or her permission for a foot pursuit, and then the criminal is six blocks away before the officer can start to give chase. The place is so rat infested they are now releasing feral cats into the streets to try and control the problem.

Every city has their problems including mine, but we are nowhere near that point yet.

Forum List

Back