Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Yup. So what.

The Zionists are racist scum, fuck 'em.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.

I don't know why PROGS use descriptors and such to represent their opposites, isn't Indiana Jones a tuff guy with a intelligent head? Somehow PROGs enjoy misrepresentations, they do it all the time. You should change your avatar to this.

853c68146ac447ba62fb4e1f7c68d9e7.jpg

Smart enough to do data entry? So are about a hundred million other Americans. Show me all of these good paying data entry jobs OCD. You must think you're talking to an idiot or something. One of my tenants is a computer tech and works for the school system. I know what he makes even after all his education he's still paying on. He makes about as much as I did as a a tractor-trailer operator, or at least he was when he submitted his rental application that I verified in one phone call.

Wow, how many tenants do you have? Because you seem to have one for every example of a story. I bet if I talked about lion taming, you'd have a tenant who was a professional lion tamer.

Yes, I do think I'm talking to an idiot most of the time I talk to you. The problem is, you don't realize you're an idiot.

I know your leftist mind blocks out things you don't want to see, but have somebody read what I pasted about SSD qualifications and explain it to you. I even provided a hyperlink. You don't have to be in a wheelchair to be eligible for disability. Your disability must preclude you from doing your duties in your profession which is exactly what happened to me. Also, look up what Gaming the System means. Learning things is fun.

Guy, you can post all the shit you want. You are gaming the system. You aren't a cripple, you aren't blind, you aren't deaf.

I knew a guy who was born in the Philippines was actually disabled. Needed either crutches or a wheelchair to get around. He STILL made it into work every day. The only time his disability became an issue was when the power went out and we had to use the stair to empty the building. He made it down four flights of stairs on his crutches. (I went with him to make sure he didn't get into any trouble.)

That's why I find your whining about a "disability" to be laughable, especially when you keep claiming you really could drive a truck if a mean old government bureaucrat would let you.

I never said one house. You said I was angry at black people, and I explained why. Blacks destroy property values in nearly every place they invade. This camel jockey is no help either. All the white or mostly white suburbs in Cleveland have property values that increase every single year excluding the Covid recession. Your ignorance is astounding because you discuss subjects you have little or no knowledge of.

Sorry, man, Cleveland is a shithole, and it's burbs can't be much better.

But go ahead and blame people of color for your woes... it's a lot easier than taking responsibility for your life.

OCD Joe doesn't understand the difference between social programs we pay into all of our lives, or in your case, the benefits you worked for serving our country, and young people who are physically and mentally capable of working and collect benefits from a system they didn't pay a dime into. As far as he's concerned, it's all welfare. He claims he went to college too. How embarrassing for our advanced education system in this country.

Actually, why should He (or I) get veteran's benefits. I mean, that might have made sense when we had a draftee army we didn't pay shit to. But the military has been all volunteer since 1973 and frankly, I was paid for the job I was paid for, I really shouldn't expect anything else after I ETSed.

As for other forms of White People Welfare....er.... I mean "entitlements", the fact is, you'll get everything you paid into Social Security in five years. Medicare, you'll get everything you paid into it after your first serious illness.

Wow, how many tenants do you have? Because you seem to have one for every example of a story. I bet if I talked about lion taming, you'd have a tenant who was a professional lion tamer.

I have enough tenants to destroy your idiotic arguments. Now, if you want to prove me wrong, I welcome the challenge. Show me these reasonably paying data entry jobs you're bullshitting about.

Guy, you can post all the shit you want. You are gaming the system. You aren't a cripple, you aren't blind, you aren't deaf.

And you're not very smart. If you want to change the requirements, then run for office or the bureaucracy. If you don't want to do that, contact your Communist representative and tell them you want the requirements to be only for blind, cripple and deaf people. If you do so, then I say good on you, because the people will overwhelmingly demand an end to these programs which the commies would never allow to happen. Why do you think SS and Medicare are going broke instead of them raising employee and employer contributions? Because people would demand those programs be terminated and instead, handled by the private market which would do a better job anyway.

Again, look up the term gaming the system because like most things you speak of, you don't know the meaning of it. Hint: gaming the system does not mean following the requirements to a tee.

I knew a guy who was born in the Philippines was actually disabled. Needed either crutches or a wheelchair to get around. He STILL made it into work every day. The only time his disability became an issue was when the power went out and we had to use the stair to empty the building. He made it down four flights of stairs on his crutches. (I went with him to make sure he didn't get into any trouble.)

That's why I find your whining about a "disability" to be laughable, especially when you keep claiming you really could drive a truck if a mean old government bureaucrat would let you.

And I can still drive a truck. If I had a job sitting behind a desk, I could make it to work too. Did your coworker have government prohibit him from working? Was your coworker blue collar? Hell no. Quit with the apples to oranges comparison. You couldn't do a real mans job if your life counted on it, and neither could your dress shirt friends.

But go ahead and blame people of color for your woes... it's a lot easier than taking responsibility for your life.

A lot easier than looking up statistics of what happens to just about any area where blacks dominate over 50% of the population. It's not just here. It's not just the city I grew up in, it's not just Cleveland where I was born, it's nationwide. It happens in just about any area blacks preponderate.

Actually, why should He (or I) get veteran's benefits. I mean, that might have made sense when we had a draftee army we didn't pay shit to. But the military has been all volunteer since 1973 and frankly, I was paid for the job I was paid for, I really shouldn't expect anything else after I ETSed.

Why, because that's what was promised to him. You accept work with the promise of X money and X benefits, and it's expected they provide when their end of the bargain is met. When you work and contribute money to SS and Medicare, it's expected you are provided with SS and Medicare when you reach the age group. When you contribute to FICA all your life, it's expected they provide the benefits that were promised to you if you need them. When you join the military where the money is almost laughable, you are promised benefits in the event you need or want them.

It's no different than an insurance company paying for your car in a serious auto accident or them rebuilding your house because of an electrical fire. They promised if you pay premiums, you have that coverage. This is something a 10 year old can figure out. And IMO, the military doesn't provide enough benefits to our brave servicemen and women.

Smart enough to do data entry? So are about a hundred million other Americans. Show me all of these good paying data entry jobs OCD. You must think you're talking to an idiot or something. One of my tenants is a computer tech and works for the school system. I know what he makes even after all his education he's still paying on. He makes about as much as I did as a a tractor-trailer operator, or at least he was when he submitted his rental application that I verified in one phone call.

Yes, I do think I'm talking to an idiot most of the time I talk to you. The problem is, you don't realize you're an idiot.

I know your leftist mind blocks out things you don't want to see, but have somebody read what I pasted about SSD qualifications and explain it to you. I even provided a hyperlink. You don't have to be in a wheelchair to be eligible for disability. Your disability must preclude you from doing your duties in your profession which is exactly what happened to me. Also, look up what Gaming the System means. Learning things is fun.

I never said one house. You said I was angry at black people, and I explained why. Blacks destroy property values in nearly every place they invade. This camel jockey is no help either. All the white or mostly white suburbs in Cleveland have property values that increase every single year excluding the Covid recession. Your ignorance is astounding because you discuss subjects you have little or no knowledge of.

OCD Joe doesn't understand the difference between social programs we pay into all of our lives, or in your case, the benefits you worked for serving our country, and young people who are physically and mentally capable of working and collect benefits from a system they didn't pay a dime into. As far as he's concerned, it's all welfare. He claims he went to college too. How embarrassing for our advanced education system in this country.

As for other forms of White People Welfare....er.... I mean "entitlements", the fact is, you'll get everything you paid into Social Security in five years. Medicare, you'll get everything you paid into it after your first serious illness.
P-S-Y-C-H-O ....

I don't know why PROGS use descriptors and such to represent their opposites, isn't Indiana Jones a tuff guy with a intelligent head? Somehow PROGs enjoy misrepresentations, they do it all the time. You should change your avatar to this.

Says the guy who didn't contribute anything meaningful to the thread.

Hey everyone, check out post number 2 in this thread and consider my post and this clown's response.

PROGS, the gift that keeps on giving.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Yup. So what.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.
well except the riots in most cities destroyed minority owned stored and business

Suicide is a mortal sin if you commit it you are barred from heaven. That and my family kept me alive for 10 years during a time when I wanted to die more then I ever wanted to live.

Sorry to here about you having those kind of problems and good on your family sticking with you for so lolon and being strong for and with you.

I have enough tenants to destroy your idiotic arguments. Now, if you want to prove me wrong, I welcome the challenge. Show me these reasonably paying data entry jobs you're bullshitting about.

I've done that a bunch of times, guy. Even went on Indeed for you. Now, do you want me to go to the interview for you as well?

And you're not very smart. If you want to change the requirements, then run for office or the bureaucracy. If you don't want to do that, contact your Communist representative and tell them you want the requirements to be only for blind, cripple and deaf people. If you do so, then I say good on you, because the people will overwhelmingly demand an end to these programs which the commies would never allow to happen. Why do you think SS and Medicare are going broke instead of them raising employee and employer contributions? Because people would demand those programs be terminated and instead, handled by the private market which would do a better job anyway.

Social Security and Medicare are going broke because instead of setting that money aside, the Repukes used it to give tax cuts to rich people and to finance wars for oil.

Bush tried to get the private sector to run Social Security. The people said "NO" in a loud and resounding voice. And a good thing, too, the next year the stock market crashed and burned, and we all realized we dodged a bullet.

But to the main point, the reason why these are going broke is because people like you who COULD work apply for it and get a check.

Again, look up the term gaming the system because like most things you speak of, you don't know the meaning of it. Hint: gaming the system does not mean following the requirements to a tee.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. You use the letter of the law to violate the spirit of the law.

And I can still drive a truck. If I had a job sitting behind a desk, I could make it to work too. Did your coworker have government prohibit him from working? Was your coworker blue collar? Hell no. Quit with the apples to oranges comparison. You couldn't do a real mans job if your life counted on it, and neither could your dress shirt friends.

The government didn't prohibit you from working, they just prohibited you from driving a truck because that was too fucking dangerous.

A lot easier than looking up statistics of what happens to just about any area where blacks dominate over 50% of the population. It's not just here. It's not just the city I grew up in, it's not just Cleveland where I was born, it's nationwide. It happens in just about any area blacks preponderate.

Yes, institutionalized racism is pretty bad in this country.

Why, because that's what was promised to him. You accept work with the promise of X money and X benefits, and it's expected they provide when their end of the bargain is met. When you work and contribute money to SS and Medicare, it's expected you are provided with SS and Medicare when you reach the age group. When you contribute to FICA all your life, it's expected they provide the benefits that were promised to you if you need them. When you join the military where the money is almost laughable, you are promised benefits in the event you need or want them.
ACtually, when I joined in 1981, I had never seen so much money for someone with no experience. It was certainly a lot more money than I got flipping Pizzas for minimum wage. I was making pretty good money when I left in 1992 as a Staff Sergeant.

It's no different than an insurance company paying for your car in a serious auto accident or them rebuilding your house because of an electrical fire. They promised if you pay premiums, you have that coverage. This is something a 10 year old can figure out. And IMO, the military doesn't provide enough benefits to our brave servicemen and women.

Here's the thing. When you pay into insurance, you don't stage a robbery or a fire to collect more money. you don't claim that they took a $6000.00 Home Entertainment system when they took a $200.00 TV. Also, when you make a claim on insurance, your premiums go up.

I agree, we don't provide enough benefits for Veterans. We don't provide enough benefits for people who've worked hard all their lives. We don't provide enough benefits to get people out of poverty. When we gave middle class people a little more on unemployment, a lot of them were in no hurry to go back to work and risk their lives in "essential" jobs" that didn't pay that much.

Of course, we don't do enough because that would mean making the rich pay their fair share, and we just can't have that.

well except the riots in most cities destroyed minority owned stored and business

Did it? It seems most of the whining is that they destroyed WHITE owned businesses... because White people only give a shit about black lives when you threaten to burn their stuff.
except Seattle and Portland check where the riots were, in those 2 cities there are not a lot of blacks but still they destroyed minority businesses.

Did it? It seems most of the whining is that they destroyed WHITE owned businesses... because White people only give a shit about black lives when you threaten to burn their stuff.

And blacks only care about black lives when one is taken by a police officer. How many blacks die at the hands of other blacks in your city every week that they could care less about?

I've done that a bunch of times, guy. Even went on Indeed for you. Now, do you want me to go to the interview for you as well?

Typical leftist liar. You gave me a job that required at least a year of experience. Then when I pointed that out to you since you didn't read the entire ad yourself, you told me employers hire people with no experience all the time even though they ask for it. You are FOS. Then you gave me another ad with no set hourly wage, only "potential" yearly income. I'm an expert how companies write ads. They want people to come in and work 65 hours a week for that gross income that would actually be equal to $9.00 an hour or less. Like I said, show me a real ad that has a real set wage that would hire somebody with no experience in that field. Go!

Social Security and Medicare are going broke because instead of setting that money aside, the Repukes used it to give tax cuts to rich people and to finance wars for oil.

Bush tried to get the private sector to run Social Security. The people said "NO" in a loud and resounding voice. And a good thing, too, the next year the stock market crashed and burned, and we all realized we dodged a bullet.

But to the main point, the reason why these are going broke is because people like you who COULD work apply for it and get a check.

That has nothing to do with it because SS only runs disability, not funds it with SS contributions. That money comes from your FICA deductions, not SS.

If Medicare and SS both increased their rates as the population lives longer, people would get upset and demand we get rid of the programs. That's why they are going broke.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. You use the letter of the law to violate the spirit of the law.

No. Gaming the system is to manipulate it in a way that one benefits without actually breaking the laws. Go to the link I provided. I didn't game anything. Disability is for people who could no longer do their work. It's right there in front f you.

Yes, institutionalized racism is pretty bad in this country.

Right, because the system forces blacks to throw garbage all over the street, commit armed robbery and shoplifting until all the stores are forced to close down, stay up all night making noise, turning their music on so loud it can be heard seven houses away, get dogs and tie them up outside all night so they bark keeping neighbors awake. It's not how people conduct themselves, it's institutional racism. It's never their fault, is it?

Here's the thing. When you pay into insurance, you don't stage a robbery or a fire to collect more money. you don't claim that they took a $6000.00 Home Entertainment system when they took a $200.00 TV. Also, when you make a claim on insurance, your premiums go up.

Again with the lies and apples to oranges comparison. So what did I stage? I surrendered all my medical records to them, provided them with a prescription from a government doctor stating I could no longer work, filled out their three page OPTIONAL questionaire about my daily activities and answered every question honestly, agreed to see their doctors and take any test they requested me to take, nothing staged at all.

And blacks only care about black lives when one is taken by a police officer. How many blacks die at the hands of other blacks in your city every week that they could care less about?

When blacks kill other blacks, they are arrested, convicted and jailed. That is when the police can actually be bothered to put down the donuts long enough to do an investigation. I mean, investigating a murder of a black person isn't as high a priority as proving Jussie Smollet faked a hate crime, mind you.

Typical leftist liar. You gave me a job that required at least a year of experience. Then when I pointed that out to you since you didn't read the entire ad yourself, you told me employers hire people with no experience all the time even though they ask for it. You are FOS.

Uh, guy, I do job placement for a living. Most companies will waive "requirements" if you have enough equivalent experience. I've placed people in all sorts of jobs they weren't "technically" qualified for. I've placed stay at home moms who haven't been in the job force for a decade.

Of course, those people actually TRIED to get jobs.

That has nothing to do with it because SS only runs disability, not funds it with SS contributions. That money comes from your FICA deductions, not SS.

If Medicare and SS both increased their rates as the population lives longer, people would get upset and demand we get rid of the programs. That's why they are going broke.

Actually, they are going broke because Bush took that money and used to fund tax cuts for the rich.

No. Gaming the system is to manipulate it in a way that one benefits without actually breaking the laws. Go to the link I provided. I didn't game anything. Disability is for people who could no longer do their work. It's right there in front f you.

Sure you did. You can work. You just can't work in the job you want to do.

Right, because the system forces blacks to throw garbage all over the street, commit armed robbery and shoplifting until all the stores are forced to close down, stay up all night making noise, turning their music on so loud it can be heard seven houses away, get dogs and tie them up outside all night so they bark keeping neighbors awake. It's not how people conduct themselves, it's institutional racism. It's never their fault, is it?

I've got black neighbors, they don't do any of that. I've seen some of my White Trash neighbors do shit like that, though.

Again with the lies and apples to oranges comparison. So what did I stage? I surrendered all my medical records to them, provided them with a prescription from a government doctor stating I could no longer work, filled out their three page OPTIONAL questionaire about my daily activities and answered every question honestly, agreed to see their doctors and take any test they requested me to take, nothing staged at all.

yes, you effectively gamed the system. Just don't pretend you are better off than any other welfare collector.

Me. I have too much pride to do that.

Yup. So what.

Here are some important facts about BLM - they only care about a Black Life when a Black has been shot and killed by a White Police officer which typically involves the Black suspect being armed and refusing to disarm or the Black suspect is unarmed yet they resist arrest and attack the officer or go after the police officer physically. More white suspects are shot by police officers. BLM terrorizes random people by intimidating them or threatening them to repeat the the mantra, “Blavk Lives Matter”. Some in Black Lives Matter leadership believe looting is justifiable because it is a form of reparations.

Here are some important facts about BLM - they only care about a Black Life when a Black has been shot and killed by a White Police officer which typically involves the Black suspect being armed and refusing to disarm or the Black suspect is unarmed yet they resist arrest and attack the officer or go after the police officer physically. More white suspects are shot by police officers. BLM terrorizes random people by intimidating them or threatening them to repeat the the mantra, “Blavk Lives Matter”. Some in Black Lives Matter leadership believe looting is justifiable because it is a form of reparations.

Here's the thing. I've never seen BLM make a big deal about a guy who pulled a gun on a cop.

Let's look at the BLM honor roll, shall we?

George Floyd- Unarmed, killed over a fake $20.00
Sandra Bland - Unarmed, killed over a traffic violation
Laquan McDonald - Had a boy scout knife, shot 16 times when he was lying on the ground.
Philandro Castille - Shot even though he was cooperating, informed cops he had a gun and was a CCW holder.
Mike Brown- Unarmed, had his hands up.
Adam Toledo - Dropped the gun, had his hands up, shot anyway.
Tamir Rice- Playing with a toy.
Botham Jean - Sitting in his living room, eating ice cream
Breonna Taylor - shot by cops in her own home because they had the wrong address.

The fact you consider looting more serious than cops shooting people is kind of the problem.

Stuff can be replaced. Lives cannot.

Here's the thing. I've never seen BLM make a big deal about a guy who pulled a gun on a cop.

Laquan McDonald - Had a boy scout knife, shot 16 times when he was lying on the ground.
Philandro Castille - Shot even though he was cooperating, informed cops he had a gun and was a CCW holder.
Breonna Taylor - shot by cops in her own home because they had the wrong address.

The fact you consider looting more serious than cops shooting people is kind of the problem.

Despite your list, you ignore the fact that Whites shot by Police officers annually outnumbers Blacks by nearly a 2:1 ratio. Shouldn’t the number of riots and looting by whites be twice as many as blacks instead of near zero?

your list is a lie and you know it.

Yup. So what.

So, when will you motherfuckers care about our stuff? When we kill you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back