Former Australian Leader Accuses Rupert Murdoch And Trump Of Crippling Democracy

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

I wish they would wake up to the damage they're doing and stop doing it.

fox isn't news. It's tabloid gossip, lies and slander.

Please move.

Let us know when you want to go and we'll take up a collection to help with your one-way ticket.
Actually....since you want an Authoritarian leader...why don't YOU move to Moscow. Putin is their leader for life. That should make you have an orgasm....
Its wacko oclock......cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo!

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

if I'm not mistaken doesnt australia require ID for voting???
They may.....do they have the 24th Amendment?

if I'm not mistaken doesnt australia require ID for voting???
They may.....do they have the 24th Amendment?
try google,,,

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.

FOX isn't promoting a "different point of view". They're promoting provable lies, conspiracy theories, propaganda and paranoia designed to undermine western democracies, and promote authoritarianism. Rupert and the Koch Brothers are in it for the tax breaks, and the open borders. They're profiting from both.

The old saying that the closer you get to the target the more flak you will encounter is absolutely true.
Or, we can judge a man by his enemies

and all of trumps disgusting enemies are my enemies too

Wrong bucko. You're the enemy here. You're the ones who are breaking the law and undermining democracy. Trump is the disgusting anti-democratic authoritarian, and anyone who continues to support him will be driven back under the rocks you crawled our from under.

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.

FOX isn't promoting a "different point of view". They're promoting provable lies, conspiracy theories, propaganda and paranoia designed to undermine western democracies, and promote authoritarianism. Rupert and the Koch Brothers are in it for the tax breaks, and the open borders. They're profiting from both.
Prove em. List the lies and conspiracy theories.

Yeah Fox is out there pushing the Russian conspiracy hoax, Adam Shifty's parody, GA "Jim Crow" narratives, and censoring stories about the Biden family...oh wait....

and Fox is in business for tax breaks? and the Koch Brothers? what do they have to do with this story and what tax breaks? You aren't even making sense at this point....

I suppose you have run out of your propagandist talking points.....

Don't hold your breath....the Dragon has run out of her propagandist bullet points

I don't have to do jack shit for you FuckBoi.

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.
figures you lied again,,,

So your link says they are moderate to having a right wing bias...

Not sure how that proves your prior statement....not at all

That's why all rational people are thankful for FOX news.

figures you lied again,,,

If you’re going to hunt progressives, you need some weapons. Calling people who post the truth and back it up with links “liars” is about the extent of your “hunting”.

In its FCC application, FOX News calls itself an “entertainment” station, not a “news” station. That’s because FOX doesn’t subscribe to journalistic standards of truth or verification before publication.

If FOX were to apply as a “news network”, they would lose their license for lying for failure to meet these standards.

When Murdoch was caught wire tapping politicians phones in Great Britain, he was set back on his heels for a bit, but his media outlets worldwide are promoting racism, authoritarianism and tax cuts for the wealthy.

I truly believe that Murdoch is one of the most dangerous people in the world and should be stripped of his broadcast licenses.

FOX is promoting lies, hate and division. This isn’t right wing news. It’s right wing hate and propaganda

Forum List

Back