Former Australian Leader Accuses Rupert Murdoch And Trump Of Crippling Democracy

With FOX doing everything they can to destroy confidence in our electoral system, you got to wonder if Rupert and Putin are planning the demise of our nation behind closed doors. trump is too stupid to do more damage than he has done. He is a documented LOSER. But Putin and Rupert could very well destroy this country.
Somebody misses his president kiss buddy....

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

I wish they would wake up to the damage they're doing and stop doing it.

fox isn't news. It's tabloid gossip, lies and slander.

It's not just in the USA. Skye News is broadcast this right wing authoritarian bullshit into homes around the world. It was preloaded onto the Smart TV I bought a couple of years ago.

And before the Trump Cult shows up to scream "leftists!!!", Turner is a Conservative.

I worked in the media.

I've worked on jobs with people from fox so called news.

They park their vans away from the rest of us media.

When I ask what outlet they are shooting for or are from, they say the station channel number. Not fox news. Everyone else is proud to say who they work for. Not those from fox so called news.

Their workers are ashamed to admit where they work and know they work for nothing but a trash outlet.

They aren't registered in the US as a news organization. They are registered as entertainment.

When confronted with their lies in court or in public they fall back on the excuse that their lies are so ridiculous they don't expect people to take them seriously.

They should not be allowed to lie so much and do so much damage.
Snort, snort......

Do you have any valid comments, or are you just going to continue with your stupid animal sounds?

DD3C2724-A2C7-432B-BD87-3E6F8A6F7140.gif

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.
You are talking about Truth and Facts. They don't fit the trump humpers way of thinking. So they come up with their lies and misinformation. When trump walked behind a podium and said there was "massive voter fraud" he began the biggest misinformation campaign of his life.

He has studied Hitler and found this statement from Mein Kampf useful is his efforts:

"Slogans should be persistently repeated until the very last individual has come to grasp the idea," he wrote in Mein Kampf.

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.
You are talking about Truth and Facts. They don't fit the trump humpers way of thinking. So they come up with their lies and misinformation. When trump walked behind a podium and said there was "massive voter fraud" he began the biggest misinformation campaign of his life.

He has studied Hitler and found this statement from Mein Kampf useful is his efforts:

"Slogans should be persistently repeated until the very last individual has come to grasp the idea," he wrote in Mein Kampf.
haha from the party that pushed the Russian conspiracy hoax, and Russian bounty hoax, and censored the Hunter Biden story, and the GA Jim Crow hoax.....this is just classic.

Don't you all have some riots to go start? Mad Max was calling you over the weekend...get out there!

haha from the party that pushed the Russian conspiracy hoax, and Russian bounty hoax, and censored the Hunter Biden story...this is just classic.

Don't you all have some riots to go start? Mad Max was calling you over the weekend...get out there!
You still LOSE trump humper. Manafort shared polling data with Russians who shared it with Russian Intel. Do you think Putin supported trump because he wanted the US to succeed and be strong. GROW A BRAIN!

haha from the party that pushed the Russian conspiracy hoax, and Russian bounty hoax, and censored the Hunter Biden story...this is just classic.

You still LOSE trump humper. Manafort shared polling data with Russians who shared it with Russian Intel. Do you think Putin supported trump because he wanted the US to succeed and be strong. GROW A BRAIN!
You are tiring and possibly planted to defend the Liar in Chief. Good Bye....have a nice life in Moscow.

More propaganda and lies. Manafort shared polling data (big hooo...the network news shows polling data all the time!), and he showed it to an employee of his firm. There is zero evidence it went beyond that.

Just stop...you had years...Mueller found nothing....and we know the Obamagate Gang found nothing..we knew in 2016 there was no conspiracy...but the Dems, Adam "Parody" Shifty, and the left wing propagandist continue to push the false narrative...

Mad Max called for her Brown Shirts..don't you have molotov cocktails to make??? Go get yourself some new Jordan's at the Foot Locker...don't worry, Harris will bail you out so you can firebomb another Courthouse or church

Oh Trumpybear, i miss you so....I can't stop talking about you in my incessant babbling.

Democracy is in trouble today. Does it really matter what the former Aussie leader thinks of the former president or are international lefties in the process of covering for the current president who seems to be wandering around the W.H. wearing a black mask while the Russians prepare for war and the U.S. is burning?

Dims are the ones who are dividing Americans. According to them, everything that happens is the result of racism. They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

Last edited:
Democracy is in trouble today. Does it really matter what the former Aussie leader thinks of the former president or are international lefties in the process of covering for the current president who seems to be wandering around the W.H. wearing a black mask while the Russians prepare for war and the U.S. is burning?
The only "burning" I saw was when the trump mob attacked the US Capitol on January 6th. WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY!

Please move.

Let us know when you want to go and we'll take up a collection to help with your one-way ticket.

The only "burning" I saw was when the trump mob attacked the US Capitol on January 6th. WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY!
Hahahahahahahaha what a wacko.....your ilk burned cities and murdered shop owners for days and weeks. What a complete America hating idiot you are.

The only burining I saw......total commie bs

Please move.

Let us know when you want to go and we'll take up a collection to help with your one-way ticket.
Actually....since you want an Authoritarian leader...why don't YOU move to Moscow. Putin is their leader for life. That should make you have an orgasm....

Forum List

Back