Former Australian Leader Accuses Rupert Murdoch And Trump Of Crippling Democracy

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

I wish they would wake up to the damage they're doing and stop doing it.

fox isn't news. It's tabloid gossip, lies and slander.

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.

Fox isn’t a “different point of view”. Fox is lies distortion and propaganda designed designed to frighten voters into voting for tax cuts for billionaires.

Sean Hannity was caught flat out lying, editing interviews to make it appear that those being interviewed were confirming the FOX news narrative that Seth Rich stole the DNC emails, and basically lied about the DNC hack by Russian security forces.

Had Hannity been caught doing such things at a main stream news net work, he would’ve been fired immediately. But fox simply sent Sean on vacation for two weeks, retracted the program which they broadcast in full, and apologized to the Rich Family.

FOX was then sued by the Rich family and by the investigator who’s video was manipulated by Hannity making it appear that he said things that he did not say. FOX was in the awkward position of having to defend a story it has retracted in full, in defence of these lawsuits.

Fox News is still promoting the fiction that the election was stolen. Anyone with an FCC license and a national broadcast network at their disposal, has an obligation to its viewers to tell them the truth about the election.

Wash rinse and repeat for Breitbart and Robert Mercer.

Wash rinse and repeat for the Sinclair family and their network of local news stations who are now being forced to broadcast right wing lies and propaganda to their viewers, produced by the Sinclair’s to promote Republican lies.

Malcomb needs to man up and stop being such a crybaby pussy when things don't go his way. He's also an imbecile to think Trump and Murdock have much in common. Murdock is more like the Trump hating globalists of the Bush family.

I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.

FOX isn't promoting a "different point of view". They're promoting provable lies, conspiracy theories, propaganda and paranoia designed to undermine western democracies, and promote authoritarianism. Rupert and the Koch Brothers are in it for the tax breaks, and the open borders. They're profiting from both.
Prove em. List the lies and conspiracy theories.

I don't have to do jack shit for you FuckBoi.

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.
figures you lied again,,,

If you’re going to hunt progressives, you need some weapons. Calling people who post the truth and back it up with links “liars” is about the extent of your “hunting”.
all I need is facts to kill a prog,,,

now go mind youre own fucking business and leave us alone,,

In its FCC application, FOX News calls itself an “entertainment” station, not a “news” station. That’s because FOX doesn’t subscribe to journalistic standards of truth or verification before publication.

If FOX were to apply as a “news network”, they would lose their license for lying for failure to meet these standards.

When Murdoch was caught wire tapping politicians phones in Great Britain, he was set back on his heels for a bit, but his media outlets worldwide are promoting racism, authoritarianism and tax cuts for the wealthy.

I truly believe that Murdoch is one of the most dangerous people in the world and should be stripped of his broadcast licenses.

FOX is promoting lies, hate and division. This isn’t right wing news. It’s right wing hate and propaganda
You have to be a fucking moron to believe that the fake news stations subscribe to "journalist standards."

Fox isn’t a “different point of view”. Fox is lies distortion and propaganda designed designed to frighten voters into voting for tax cuts for billionaires.

Sean Hannity was caught flat out lying, editing interviews to make it appear that those being interviewed were confirming the FOX news narrative that Seth Rich stole the DNC emails, and basically lied about the DNC hack by Russian security forces.

Had Hannity been caught doing such things at a main stream news net work, he would’ve been fired immediately. But fox simply sent Sean on vacation for two weeks, retracted the program which they broadcast in full, and apologized to the Rich Family.

FOX was then sued by the Rich family and by the investigator who’s video was manipulated by Hannity making it appear that he said things that he did not say. FOX was in the awkward position of having to defend a story it has retracted in full, in defence of these lawsuits.

Fox News is still promoting the fiction that the election was stolen. Anyone with an FCC license and a national broadcast network at their disposal, has an obligation to its viewers to tell them the truth about the election.

Wash rinse and repeat for Breitbart and Robert Mercer.

Wash rinse and repeat for the Sinclair family and their network of local news stations who are now being forced to broadcast right wing lies and propaganda to their viewers, produced by the Sinclair’s to promote Republican lies.
nah fox news is straight forward and the most trusted

as far as hannity and other pundits..eh whatever i typically don’t watch pundits...the major difference between Fox and other networks is they seperate their pundits from news reporting. CNN, MSDNC, NY Times etc don’t...it’s all propaganda for the party, so they can give “bailouts” to their backers on Wall Street, Silicon Valley, and union bosses and pay for them with higher taxes on the working man...ie the little people they view as serfs

FOX isn't promoting a "different point of view". They're promoting provable lies, conspiracy theories, propaganda and paranoia designed to undermine western democracies, and promote authoritarianism. Rupert and the Koch Brothers are in it for the tax breaks, and the open borders. They're profiting from both.

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

If you’re going to hunt progressives, you need some weapons. Calling people who post the truth and back it up with links “liars” is about the extent of your “hunting”.
Soooo, trump claims he won in a landslide. Please post a factual, reliable link that says this BIG LIE is a true. Go ahead, knock yourself out.

trump and fox are the two most serious dangers to this country. They both live on lies and conspiracy theories. And sadly, you people are buying into these instruments of Anti-Democracy. If you get your way, the US will have a repub Emperor, who is not elected but appointed by state repub legislatures, and we will follow the fate of ancient Rome.

all I need is facts to kill a prog,,,

now go mind youre own fucking business and leave us alone,,
As long as you believe the BIG LIE that trump won in a landslide, you will be a liar just like your "former guy." You and your like are desperately trying to kill our country. trump lost! He lost with the same amount of EV votes that Hillary lost in 2016. He is a serial liar that cannot breath without exhaling a lie.

The old saying that the closer you get to the target the more flak you will encounter is absolutely true.
Or, we can judge a man by his enemies

and all of trumps disgusting enemies are my enemies too

Wrong bucko. You're the enemy here. You're the ones who are breaking the law and undermining democracy. Trump is the disgusting anti-democratic authoritarian, and anyone who continues to support him will be driven back under the rocks you crawled our from under.
The country has never seen a losing presidential candidate that, six months after a decisive defeat, still contests the election and claims he was the victim of the "crime of the century." And he has millions of cult followers that are in the shadows plotting violence against our government. White Supremacist are popping up all over the place, shouting their dying devotion to their leader and mentor, the treasonous trump.

So your link says they are moderate to having a right wing bias...

Not sure how that proves your prior statement....not at all

You missed the part about borderline questionable?

So your link says they are moderate to having a right wing bias...

Not sure how that proves your prior statement....not at all

You missed the part about borderline questionable?
yeah i saw where the link says “some sources maybe...”.

so that’s true for any news agency. Your link qualifies all their rather bold adjectives...a lot of propagandist do that, and speak board terms terms in hopes to fool their clickbait

I've read a great deal about how poorly the Aussies did in dealing with China during his time as PM. Some well informed people stated that Australia is already gone due to the tactics China is using in Australia. I don't know if this is true or not, but it is a repeated statement. In one instance, China has a new fresh "Consulate" office, which is probably just a listening station to the local naval base:

Mysterious Chinese consulate that looks like a fortress pops up in suburban Adelaide near an Aussie naval base

Ditto for NZ today, who seem eager to sell out the rest of the Five Eyes and "deal with China in private behind the scenes", in the same manner that has failed for decades, in order to gain better trade conditions.

Trump saved the West from China, and too many don't even understand how because they were docile and submissive to the Communists.

Of course he pissed off a number of people, and he was far from perfect. If he convinced the Biden administration and people like Blinken to continue the hard stance against China, the four years of him rattling their cages will be well worth it.

Look at you trashing yet another leftist democratic member of the British Commonwealth, two of them in fact.

Shocked Canadian is an unemployed man who is living on government assistance in Canada. He’s getting $2000 per month for him, another $2000 for his wife, up to $500 per month per child, free health care with no co pays.

And he spends all of his time here telling you what a terrible country Canada is to live in. And how awfully they treat people here.

But he doesn’t have to live here. There’s nothing stopping him from going across the border and living in the US which he seems to love but he just wants to sit here talking about how miserable he is being forced to live in the best country in the world. On the government dole.

Coming from the mentally deranged left I would expect such nonsense from you and your ilk. You can dish out opposition but can't take it.

Coming from the mentally deranged left I would expect such nonsense from you and your ilk. You can dish out opposition but can't take it.
Wait..who is the one who lost the election over six months ago and is still whining and lying about his "massive win.?" That would be your nationalist, demented, anti-democratic, trump.

Wait..who is the one who lost the election over six months ago and is still whining and lying about his "massive win.?" That would be your nationalist, demented, anti-democratic, trump.
Theft is not a loss.

What historic connection to democracy do Aussie's claim? It seems that they were killing Abos and using them for hog feed well into the 20 century while claiming loyalty to the British government that used the country as a penal colony. Trump is an easy target for sissie regimes but why pick on Murdoch? What about the 1st Amendment annoys an old Aussie politician?

Theft is not a loss.
You are a lame, clueless, loser shouting to the wind. You are as ignorant as your Loser King, trump. The 2020 election is long over. Get over it. trump LOST!

So what you're saying is Fox doesn't toe the commie party line like most of the others do. Got it!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back