Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Former Attorney General Bill Barr On Trump's Election Fraud Claims: "It was all bullsh!t"

With his verification of trump’s Big Lie, Barr is only saying what the vast majority of Americans knew from the beginning.

However, with his statement of this fact, Barr also makes himself the enemy of 74 million trump Nazis.

I think most national Republicans know this. Even the sycophants around Trump.
Barr or anyone, actually, can be called a fat liar or truth teller, depending whether he backs your
jihad against Trump or not.

Not a great base from which to go around expounding on your nonsense.
But it doesn't seem to matter to you and your comrades.

Barr or anyone, actually, can be called a fat liar or truth teller, depending whether he backs your

None of this is actually about Trump.

I won't bother trying to explain.

How is Barr qualified as an expert in electoral issues? He is just another angry guy who was goaded by lefties to say, gasp, "bullshit" without explaining his motivation or expertise. He should be ashamed.

Yup..he is now officially a RINO and a traitor.
Anyone who remains in the buffoon's orbit for more than about 60 seconds deserves what they get.

I don't care how contrite or honest they are later.
I didn't think you could say that there is the slightest proof about what this op is built on.

You just at any lie that makes trump look bad

But it doesn't seem to matter to you and your comrades.
there is no reason to call Barr a liar since its the lib media who are telling the whoppers here

New Topics

Forum List

Back