Former Acting Sec of Defense Busts Milley: 'Unprecedented Act of Insubordination'

Lolks like Commander Bonespurs just found out that Generals weren't "his" to use as pawns in the deranged all about me game he was playing.

Fuck Trump & the horse he rode in on. He belongs in GITMO.
I see you understand nothing about the military. But then nothing new there.

I believe he was much more specific about it.

I think it was the Chinese who were most concerned about mental state.
Nonsense the Chinese know Donald very well...he has talked with them many times and at great length.

Also they know more about Donald than anyone in Washington...and they knew he had no intent to nuke them or start a war.

I explained previously what actually happened with milley....he got played by the Chinese intelligence apparatus.....it went like this: have a chinese general call milley and tell him they are worried Donald will nuke them....milley takes the bait and runs with it...oh I got to stop Hitler blah blah consults with fanci nanci...she tells him to call them back and tell them that if The Donald tries to do something like that we will give them advance notice.

Thus the Chinese have done serious damage to our nuclear credibility...proving to their military leadership that we will never use our nukes and Russia is following all this and thus they have gotten the message also....America is a paper tiger...no need to worry about them.

Last edited:
Trying to pretend that Trump wasn't acting unhinged belies reality

Trying to pretend that Trump wasn't acting unhinged belies reality

Nonsense the Chinese know Donald very well...he has talked with them many times and at great length.

Also they know more about Donald than anyone in Washington...and they knew he had no intent to nuke them or start a war.

I explained previously what actually happened with milley....he got played by the Chinese intelligence apparatus.....it went like this: have a chinese general call milley and tell him they are worried Donald will nuke them....milley takes the bait and runs with it...oh I got to stop Hitler blah blah consults with fanci nanci...she tells him to call them back and tell them that if The Donald tries to do something like that we will give them advance notice.

Thus the Chinese have done serious damage to our nuclear credibility...proving to their military leadership that we will never use our nukes and Russia is following all this and thus they have gotten the message also....America is a paper tiger...no need to worry about them.
Good thought. That's not the way it happened. At least according to excerpts from the book. It started with Nancy Pelosi concocting a scene where Trump all by his lonesome launches a nuclear attack. Milley got filled with phony ego and called General Li assuring them that he was in command. Then the fool told other commanders to only take orders from him and asked for a loyalty oath. To make matters worse for himself he claims that all his actions were approved by Miller. Miller says That's a fat lie.

Oddly, if Milley did speak to any other brass they would immediately know Milley was off his rocker since he's not in the chain of command. He would neither get orders or give them.

Miller wasnt defense secretary when Milley made his first call in October.
e4p7oyd2tun71.jpg

Good thought. That's not the way it happened. At least according to excerpts from the book. It started with Nancy Pelosi concocting a scene where Trump all by his lonesome launches a nuclear attack. Milley got filled with phony ego and called General Li assuring them that he was in command. Then the fool told other commanders to only take orders from him and asked for a loyalty oath. To make matters worse for himself he claims that all his actions were approved by Miller. Miller says That's a fat lie.

Oddly, if Milley did speak to any other brass they would immediately know Milley was off his rocker since he's not in the chain of command. He would neither get orders or give them.
Milley was concerned about Trump's insanity from the minute Trump had his goons attack the protesters so he could do that photo op with an upside down Bible

Milley was concerned about Trump's insanity from the minute Trump had his goons attack the protesters so he could do that photo op with an upside down Bible
What nonsense. Milley is a traitor. So is Nancy Pelosi. What a shame that your section of the zoo gave us traitor Joe.

What nonsense. Milley is a traitor. So is Nancy Pelosi. What a shame that your section of the zoo gave us traitor Joe.
Says the Drunken Cat Lady

Milley was trying to head off a Chinese overreaction to Trump's insanity...either from fear of him doing something or thinking he made America weak

Says the Drunken Cat Lady

Milley was trying to head off a Chinese overreaction to Trump's insanity...either from fear of him doing something or thinking he made America weak
Milley committed an act of treason. Milley is not in the chain of command and would get no orders to do anything. Then to make matters worse for himself he lies about approval from the secretary of defense. Trump was one of our greatest presidents and will be again.

The department of defense was well aware that Milley was calling contacts from several countries. They coordinated the calls together. They were don’t on teleconference with over a dozen people in the room. Not secret back room calls.

Notice how Miller is playing politics with all his statements by either speaking in generalities or using narrow specifics to qualify his narrative. For example, he could know that milley was making calls to his contacts in other countries and still be able to say “I did not tell Milley to call China” see how that works?

To do you that you have to imagine that Trump is anything like Kennedy. Close your eyes and imagine trump saying. “Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”

now open your eyes and tell me if you’re inspired or laughing your ass off.

Forum List

Back