Former Acting Sec of Defense Busts Milley: 'Unprecedented Act of Insubordination'

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think the majority undrstands that milley needs to go though we also recognize that the corrupt biden regime will do nothing.

All of this and much more should propel a Republican sweep in the mid term elections.

Last edited:
What do you expect from a traitor like him, Persuader??

1631755727967.png

I think the majority undrstands that milley needs to go though we also recognize that the corrupt biden regime will do nothing.

All of this and much more should propel a Republican sweep in the mid term elections.

Chris Miller?

The Trump toadie who was Sec of Defense for about 3 minutes?

That guy?

A tRumpling temp?

Who fuckin' cares?

Aw. Is the Gateway Pundit whining about the new Woodward!Accosta book?

Hatchet job? More like an expose of Trump’s final insanities.

And still you loons praise the delusional old fool.

No problem. General Milley is a friend of high levels democrats like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. He therefore is totally above any rule of law and is effectively untouchable.

Nothing will happen to him. No way, no how.

No problem. General Milley is a friend of high levels democrats like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. He therefore is totally above any rule of law and is effectively untouchable.

Nothing will happen to him. No way, no how.
Yes, that is unfortunately true.

However the people will remember when it comes time to vote.

^^^ has no respect for the law or our Constitution. It's possible this one is a Canadian. :eusa_think:
When we see posters like 'clipper' one wonders what happened to them?

Were they dropped on their head when a child or perhaps suffered from a high fever that affected their grey matter?

Oh I suppose there is a myriad of possible causes of their skewered view of the world and one just has to understand that for such people there is nothing that can be done.

Kinda like a jackass that you can lead to the water but refuses to drink.

Aw. Is the Gateway Pundit whining about the new Woodward!Accosta book?

Hatchet job? More like an expose of Trump’s final insanities.

And still you loons praise the delusional old fool.
I think we are fortunate that woodward exposed a chinese lackey....though that was not his intent

Forum List

Back