Former Acting Attorney General Testifies About Trump’s Efforts to Subvert Election

The former guy is a treasonous criminal who tried to subvert the election and destroy our electoral system. I still think he is an asset for Putin.
Thank you for that high-strung, highly emotional, propaganda and hate-driven, TDS-suffering opinion.

For 4 years Democrats dedicated their lives to 'getting Trump', only to not only fail but have the attempts blow up in their faces, exposing their own crimes
- Barry, Biden, & others collaborating with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Service which sold them known false propaganda Barry & his traitors used to open a bogus investigation - all a proven traitorous coup intended to overthrow the US govt by removing the newly elected President from office....

- The FBI being exposed for illegally spying on EVERYONE (American citizens, reporters, politicians - Senators, the USSC, and political opponents) for DECADES, to include Mueller and Comey and happening now under Wray

- CIA Director caught illegally spying - forced to appear before Congress and apologize to keep from going to jail
- FBI Director and Deputy exposed for illegally spying, setting up innocent people, etc...
- NSA Chief caught committing Perjury twice...
- etc... on and on...

All the evidence in the world exists against these traitors, as ther truth has come out and keeps coming out...while Democrats desperately attempted - and failed - to Impeach Trump TWICE based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses...finally arguing that NONE OF THAT IS NEEDED TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT (That simply disliking a President and disagreeing with the majority of Americans' choice was enough reason to Impeach a President')

If it were all not so critically frightening, alarming, treasonous...it would be funny.

" Democrats desperately attempted - and failed - to Impeach Trump TWICE based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses."
"Zero evidence'?
"Zero witnesses"

At each of the impeachments?
Really?

Well, I'm not gonna pass judgement on poster "easyt65'.

After all, it is possible that OAN, or NewsMax, or Brietbart, or Gateway Pundit, or Sean Hannity, or Rudy Giuliani, or Krakenpot Powell, simply didn't inform 'easyt65' that 'testimony' at those impeachments came from.......guess who......."witnesses".

Duh!

------------
Personal note to poster EasyT65: Are you really double or triple 'avatar-ed'?

I mean by that....... do you also post under the avatars 'EMH'? or 'Rancid'? or maybe even "WTF19"?

I ask that, because you all seem to write and think exactly the same.
Can't be a coincidence.
Same person but with just different nom de plumes?
What's up with that?

That's not burning down any city.

Mary stated that democrats are burning down cities.

That statement is a lie.

As for your claim that 2 billion in damages was done in the protests, I will have to see some credible facts instead of a site that is rated as being "mixed" when it comes to honesty.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 7.42.03 AM.png

"Zero evidence'?
"Zero witnesses"

At each of the impeachments?
Really?

Well, I'm not gonna pass judgement on poster "easyt65'.

After all, it is possible that OAN, or NewsMax, or Brietbart, or Gateway Pundit, or Sean Hannity, or Rudy Giuliani, or Krakenpot Powell, simply didn't inform 'easyt65' that 'testimony' at those impeachments came from.......guess who......."witnesses".

Duh!

------------
Personal note to poster EasyT65: Are you really double or triple 'avatar-ed'?

I mean by that....... do you also post under the avatars 'EMH'? or 'Rancid'? or maybe even "WTF19"?

I ask that, because you all seem to write and think exactly the same.
Can't be a coincidence.
Same person but with just different nom de plumes?
What's up with that?

ZERO Crimes!
- The FACT that was finally exposed in Pelosi's failed Impeachment was that there is an existing Treaty between the US and many other nations, in this case, specifically w/Ukraine. This treaty, when activated, allows the US and Ukraine to assist each other in investigating crimes / scandals. The TRUTH is that, due to this existing treaty and his activating it to investigate Hunter Biden's criminal activity in Ukraine and Joe Biden's extortion to ensure his son went free, President Trump had every legal right to investigate the Bidens and ask for Ukraine's assistance. HAD THIS INFORMATION BEEN MADE PUBLIC AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF PELOSI'S FAILED IMPEACHMENT THE IMPEACHMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IMMEDIATELY.

Before Pelosi let the impeachment g forward she promised the American people she would NOT let it go forward unless 2 things existed: 1) BIPARTISANSHIP, & 2) UNDENIABLE evidence of a crime. SHE HAD NEITHER!

ZERO Evidence!
- The Democrats could not bring 1 single piece of evidence against President Trump....because they had none, as they knew there had been no crime. D-Adam Schiff was caught lying about a non-existent whistle-blower AND he was caught manufacturing false / bogus evidence - a fake transcript of Trump's conversation with the Prime Minister of Ukraine - that he submitted as REAL evidence. Schiff's transcript was exposed as a fake - he should have been arrested / charged with falsifying evidence and submitting the false information as official evidence.

ZERO WITNESSES!
Again, D-Schiff was busted for manufacturing a non-existent whistle-blower, and the best the Democrats could do was to bring in 'witnesses' who only had 2nd-Hand and 3-Hand information, none with any actual evidence they could attest to themselves.

The most entertaining witness was a member of the State Department who testified that Joe Biden had committed Perjury, had lied when he said he never knew what Hunter did business-wise, never asked him what he did, and never met with anyone from Burisma, the Ukraine company Hunter 'worked for' (sold influence to). The State Department employee testified that Burisma reps showed u pin DC asking for a meeting with Biden, using Hunter's name as leverage. He testified that the State department had advised Joe not to meet with them because it would create an appearance of a conflict of interest. He testified Joe ignored the State Department's warnings and met with them anyway. Finally, the State Department employee declared that Joe and hunter Biden should be the ones called before Congress to answer questions about THEIR illegal dealings in Ukraine.

Brilliant.

During the heated discussions after the theatrical political failed Impeachment attempt, Pelosi was accused of attempting to impeach the president with obviously no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses. Pelosi reportedly shot back how 'none of those things were mandatory to Impeach a President'.

WTF?! :auiqs.jpg:

The 2nd Kangaroo Court attempt, after the president was already out of office, was almost as funny, Pelosi's 2nd bogus political show-trial being led by proven CCP-espionage facilitator, D-Fang Fang Swalwell, who was caught attempting to present 'photo-shopped' imagery as 'evidence'.

Bwuhahahaha......

That statement is a lie.

As for your claim that 2 billion in damages was done in the protests, I will have to see some credible facts instead of a site that is rated as being "mixed" when it comes to honesty.

View attachment 523877
Burning down CITIES was an exaggeration; however, Antifa & BLM looted, defaced, destroyed, and yes - burned down many stores - even tried burning local and federal officers alive in many Democrat-run communities all over the country to the cost of at LEAST $2 Billion

That statement is a lie.

View attachment 523877

Typical commie, when you can't refute the facts you attack the source. Run along commie, you're a waste of oxygen.

Pretty interesting, if true:

Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration, has told the Justice Department watchdog and congressional investigators that one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election, according to a person familiar with the interviews.
Mr. Rosen had a two-hour meeting on Friday with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general and provided closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday.
The investigations were opened following a New York Times article that detailed efforts by Jeffrey Clark, the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division, to push top leaders to falsely and publicly assert that ongoing election fraud investigations cast doubt on the Electoral College results. That prompted Mr. Trump to consider ousting Mr. Rosen and installing Mr. Clark at the top of the department to carry out that plan.
Mr. Rosen has emerged as a key witness in multiple investigations that focus on Mr. Trump’s efforts to undermine the results of the election. He has publicly stated that the Justice Department did not find enough fraud to impact the outcome of the election.
Mr. Rosen on Friday told investigators from the inspector general’s office about five encounters with Mr. Clark, including one in late December during which his deputy admitted to meeting with Mr. Trump and pledged that he would not do so again, according to a person familiar with the interview.
Mr. Rosen also described subsequent exchanges with Mr. Clark, who continued to press colleagues to make statements about the election that they found to be untrue, according to a person familiar with the interview.
He also discovered that Mr. Clark had been engaging in unauthorized conversations with Mr. Trump about ways to have the Justice Department publicly cast doubt on President Biden’s victory, particularly in battleground states that Mr. Trump was fixated on, like Georgia. Mr. Clark drafted a letter that he asked Mr. Rosen to send to Georgia state legislators, wrongly asserting that they should void Mr. Biden’s victory because the Justice Department was investigating accusations of voter fraud in the state.
Such a letter would effectively undermine efforts by Mr. Clark’s colleagues to prevent the White House from overturning the election results, and Mr. Rosen and his top deputy, Richard P. Donoghue, rejected the proposal.
Wow ! What amazes me is how anyone can still support China Joe after aiding, abetting, treason, and blinding stupidity being his greatest accomplishment. You must be an enemy of the state, real dull, or both. In reality Trump ain't president. Arizona has proven fraud and so far the 14 states that are doing recounts the proof is coming out fast that most Americans are not as stupid as you in a land slide. Get bent gomer! It won't amount to nothing just like everything else you pathetic losers tried to frame Trump with.

"Arizona has proven fraud and so far the 14 states that are doing recounts..."

I have not seen or read that "14 states" are doing recounts.
Where did that factoid come from?
Which states?
Who is doing the recount?
And to what level, or degree, are they recounting?
All ballots? Chosen precincts? Just the presidential race or down-ticket races also?

And then, "Arizona has proven fraud" ---- I hadn't seen that either.
At least, fraud at a level that would change the results one way or the other.

What do you mean then?

I have not seen or read that "14 states" are doing recounts.
Which states?
Who is doing the recount?
And to what level, or degree, are they recounting?
All ballots? Chosen precincts? Just the presidential race or down-ticket races also?

And then, "Arizona has proven fraud" ---- I hadn't seen that either.
At least, fraud at a level that would change the results one way or the other.

What do you mean then?
Yea… that’s not happening

From a post above, this exchange:

badbob85037 said:
"Arizona has proven fraud and so far the 14 states that are doing recounts..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So a poster inquires:
"I have not seen or read that "14 states" are doing recounts.
Which states?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Look, I realize it is only Wednesday, and the above was posted just on Monday.
I ain't tryin' to put a time-line or pressure poor poster 'Badbob', however.........

However, how hard could it be to list the 14 states the poster informs us are doing "recounts"?

He asserted it.
Is it too much to expect that he saw a list of such states, counted 'em, saw that there were "14"....and then came to this gossipboard and asserted such?

So, Badbob, whatcha got for the forum?

Forum List

Back