Forgotten Millions of Syria: 'I have lost a daughter, but I have gained a daughter'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's so sad when you read the individual stories.

Forgotten Millions of Syria: 'I have lost a daughter, but I have gained a daughter'
5:30 AM Sunday Mar 8, 2015

We need you to help The Forgotten Millions. The Herald and World Vision are running a major campaign to raise funds and help the millions of children left homeless by war in Syria. With your help we can make a difference to the children and their families in desperate need throughout this region

MAKE A DONATION HERE

Near the Iraq-Kurdistan border with Turkey, we stop at an aid distribution centre in the village of Derabun.

Iraqis who have fled Isis have come here to register as refugees. They need food, water, shelter, bedding and clothes.

Kne is living here with seven children. She has a son, five daughters and her 12-year-old niece, Salvo. They are among two million Iraqis displaced by Isis as it took control of large swathes of central and northern Iraq.

READ MORE
- FAQ: What is the Forgotten Millions campaign?
- Adel's story:

Continue reading at:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz

It's so sad when you read the individual stories.

5:30 AM Sunday Mar 8, 2015
We need you to help The Forgotten Millions. The Herald and World Vision are running a major campaign to raise funds and help the millions of children left homeless by war in Syria. With your help we can make a difference to the children and their families in desperate need throughout this region

MAKE A DONATION HERE

Near the Iraq-Kurdistan border with Turkey, we stop at an aid distribution centre in the village of Derabun.

Iraqis who have fled Isis have come here to register as refugees. They need food, water, shelter, bedding and clothes.

Kne is living here with seven children. She has a son, five daughters and her 12-year-old niece, Salvo. They are among two million Iraqis displaced by Isis as it took control of large swathes of central and northern Iraq.

READ MORE
- FAQ: What is the Forgotten Millions campaign?
- Adel's story:

Continue reading at:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz
Good. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back