Forget the Knesset. I’ll See You at The Hague.

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I don't think the Israeli Regime led by Netanyahu which bombed civilians in Gaza and the Hamas leadership can escape the obvious visual evidence will escape the War Crime indictments for last summers' war at the UN and The Hague...

Justice demands that Netanyahu and his gang along with Hamas become cell-mates!

Forget the Knesset. I ll See You at The Hague. Foreign Policy

alestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas holds no illusions regarding next week’s general election in Israel. He knows that in an election cycle preoccupied with the economy, a nuclear Iran, and a region in chaos, his cause — Palestinian statehood — is nowhere near the Israeli electorate’s radar. Even the candidates who would seem a likely partner in the peace process, such as Labor’s Isaac Herzog, skirt around the issue with evasions like “let’s see what happens.”

But no matter who controls the Knesset after March 17, Abbas will still be in charge in Ramallah. And so he has taken every opportunity possible to increase his bargaining power — specifically by taking his cause into the international arena. On April 1, the Palestinians will become full members of the International Criminal Court (ICC). In Abbas’s eyes, there’s nothing that will change that. His pre-Israeli election maneuvers, then, are attempts to maximize this campaign regardless of who is the next prime minister.

When Abbas ramps up talk of filing war-crimes charges against Israeli officials at the ICC, threatens to cut security ties with Israeli forces in the West Bank, or pushes for more international recognition, he’s stacking some cards in his favor in case Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wins the Israeli premiership again. And when he praises Arab-Israeli parties for forming a united list for the first time — or, as some reports suggest, urges them to sign an agreement with an Israeli leftist party — he’s doubling down on the left beating Netanyahu.

I don't think the Israeli Regime led by Netanyahu which bombed civilians in Gaza and the Hamas leadership can escape the obvious visual evidence will escape the War Crime indictments for last summers' war at the UN and The Hague...

alestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas holds no illusions regarding next week’s general election in Israel. He knows that in an election cycle preoccupied with the economy, a nuclear Iran, and a region in chaos, his cause — Palestinian statehood — is nowhere near the Israeli electorate’s radar. Even the candidates who would seem a likely partner in the peace process, such as Labor’s Isaac Herzog, skirt around the issue with evasions like “let’s see what happens.”

But no matter who controls the Knesset after March 17, Abbas will still be in charge in Ramallah. And so he has taken every opportunity possible to increase his bargaining power — specifically by taking his cause into the international arena. On April 1, the Palestinians will become full members of the International Criminal Court (ICC). In Abbas’s eyes, there’s nothing that will change that. His pre-Israeli election maneuvers, then, are attempts to maximize this campaign regardless of who is the next prime minister.

When Abbas ramps up talk of filing war-crimes charges against Israeli officials at the ICC, threatens to cut security ties with Israeli forces in the West Bank, or pushes for more international recognition, he’s stacking some cards in his favor in case Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wins the Israeli premiership again. And when he praises Arab-Israeli parties for forming a united list for the first time — or, as some reports suggest, urges them to sign an agreement with an Israeli leftist party — he’s doubling down on the left beating Netanyahu.

Pure unadulterated islamonazi propaganda and bullshit. The Geneva conventions are on Israel's side in this and the ICJ is dragging its feet over the outcome. Expect to see the results come back in Israel's favour some time in June.

I wonder if Abu Mazen ever harbors any thoughts of joining ISIS. Just sayin'.

Mahmoud Abbas has condemned the actions of ISIS, but there is an ISIS leader that goes by the name of Abu Mazen Mohammed as a nom de guerre.

Pure unadulterated islamonazi propaganda and bullshit. The Geneva conventions are on Israel's side in this and the ICJ is dragging its feet over the outcome. Expect to see the results come back in Israel's favour some time in June.
Funny how media grabs like "Islamonazi" are used by idiots like you ad-nausium......much like Anti-Semitic...........it's all TRASH.

"...Justice demands that Netanyahu and his gang along with Hamas become cell-mates!..." ???

"...See you at the Hague..." ???

The Hague ???!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

"Which bombed civilians in Gaza"....

I guess the leaders of Hamas never bombed civilians in Israel.

There, I go bringing a tissue and cry myself to sleep in sorrow.

"...Justice demands that Netanyahu and his gang along with Hamas become cell-mates!..." ???

"...See you at the Hague..." ???

The Hague ???!!!

giphy.gif
Thanks Sir Limp Dick for the correction.

Funny drivel.

Funny how media grabs like "Islamonazi" are used by idiots like you ad-nausium......much like Anti-Semitic...........it's all TRASH.

Nope it is a very apt description of the majority of muslims

New Topics

Forum List

Back