Forget Russians Hacking DNC E-mails - Democrats GIVING 'Everything' Away

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Proving the Democrats' entire vetting process sucks, Democrats, most notably Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, hires 3 Pakistani 'IT Professionals' ...1 who had a criminal record, all 3 have taken money from terrorists, and all 3 are currently being investigated not only for potential espionage but also for kidnapping / holding their mother hostage, killing their father, and stealing his money that should have gone to the mother, giving them un-authorized access to 'everything' classified and not in the House.

House Hacking Suspects Could Read Every Email Dozens Of Congressmen Sent And Received

"Congressional IT staffers who are the subject of a criminal investigation into misusing their positions had full access to members’ “correspondence, emails, confidential files,” and there was almost no tracking of what they did, a former House technology worker said.

Imran Awan bullied central IT to bend the rules for him so there wouldn’t be a paper trail about the unusually high permissions he was requesting. And their actions were not logged, so members have no way of knowing what information they may have taken, the central IT employee said.

Awan ran technology for multiple House Democrats, and soon four of his relatives–including brothers Abid and Jamal–appeared on the payroll of dozens of other members, collecting $4 million in taxpayer funds since 2010."

DEMOCRATS' TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THE LAW, THE ON-GOING INVESTIGATION, & FOR NATIONAL SECURITY

"U.S. Capitol Police named him and his relatives as subjects of a criminal probe on Feb. 2, and banned them from the complex’s computer networks. But members of Congress for whom they worked have downplayed their access or publicly ignored the issue.""

A criminal investigation of possible ESPIONAGE was started on these SPIES, and they were BANNED from the House...but DEMOCRATS completely IGNORED the investigation and IGNORED the BAN! They allowed Awan back into the House - Debbie Wasserman-Schultz brought him in to work for her and gave him access to classified files, Democrats' e-mails, and an un-secured, un-locked laptop that had the usernames and passwords for MANY Democrats!

"“They had access to EVERYTHING. Correspondence, emails, confidential files – if it was stored on the Member system, they had access to it,” the former House Information Resources (HIR) technology worker with first-hand knowledge of Imran’s privileges."

"After naming them as suspects in a criminal investigation, the Capitol Police have not taken their passports or arrested them. The brothers previously took a $100,000 loan from a fugitive wanted by U.S. authorities, Dr. Ali Al-Attar, who has fled to Iraq and been linked to Hezbollah."

RUSSIANS, MY ASS!

"Imran ran technology for Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz–who resigned as head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) after a disastrous email hack she blamed on Russians–and had the password to an iPad used for DNC business."

DWS had an IPad that contained the usernames and passwords for the DNC - the key to their e-mails and on-going business. In an article I posted yesterday it reveals how DWS called Awan, told him to go into the IPad, and give a Democrat his password because the Democrat had forgotten it. (SHARING PASSWORDS - because someone is too stupid to remember their own password - is a Cyber Security No-No...It's a VIOLATION. Such acts, due to security risks, could get one's access taken away.)

I find it off that 1 of the Pakistani Spy Trio is given the 'keys to the city' by DWS - access to EVERYTHING that was supposedly hacked by 'the Russians' - and it suddenly all got leaked. right after that whole thing happened - when the fecal matter hit the oscillating rotator - Debbie Wasserman Schultz was FIRED for letting all those damaging e-mails get leaked.

Now let's use some common sense - for the snowflakes who don't have any, borrow some or try to follow along. Why would DWS get FIRED if the Russians hacked the DNC's e-mails. That's the sort of thing she can't control and could not be blamed for ... but she could damn-well be fired for ignoring a criminal investigation AND the Pakistanis being BANNED form the House, bringing Awan to her office, and giving him full access to the DNC's e-mails, usernames, and passwords - resulting in all that DNC info and e-mails being leaked!

THAT MAKES MORE SENSE and seems more PLAUSIBLE than the Russians hacking the DNC's e-mails. Awan didn't have to hack jack shit because he was GIVEN access to everything by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz! Shortly after bring given access to everything the leak occurs...and right after that DWS is FIRED. IMO, to cover their asses - to cover the fact that Democrats hired 3 SPIES and gave them access to House files / secrets, to cover the fact that DWS ignored and investigation and Ban from the House and instead gave the potential SPY more access to important files / e-mails. The entire 'The Russians hacked the election' bullshit was invented to do just that - cover their asses.

There is ZERO evidence to support the idea that the Russians hacked the election.
There is ZERO evidence to support the idea that Trump colluded with the Russians.
There is ZERO evidence to support the idea that Flynn did anything illegal with the Russians.
There is ZERO evidence to support the idea that Sessions did anything illegal with the Russians.

There IS evidence that the Pakistani brothers did not have the security required to gain the access they did.
There IS evidence that the Pakistani brothers were associated with terrorists and were criminals.
There IS evidence they accessed classified/ confidential data without clearance to do so.
There is evidence that they were under investigation for cyber crimes and possible espionage.
There is evidence that they were BANNED from the House .
There is evidence that DWS ignored both the investigation and the ban.
There is evidence she gave Awan access to all DNC files, e-mails, usernames, and passwords.
There is evidence that what she gave him access to is what was leaked.

So instead of seeing the dark forest - the 3 Pakistani Spies - in front of us, snowflakes want us to try to picture in our mind Russia hacking their e-mails, a claim they have no evidence to support except that they said it happened / they have some Obama holdovers claiming it did.

Uh-Huh...

I stand ready, waiting to hear the stampede of snowflakes declaring this NOT to be the case. Right now I believe that as much as I believe I can keep my plan and my doctor if I like them.

House Hacking Suspects Could Read Every Email Dozens Of Congressmen Sent And Received

Last edited:
This is a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge scandal that the D's are trying to keep off the front pages.

I'm beginning to believe that the D's are just using the "Russian" hacking to deflect from this biggie.

How freaking stupid are these people in the Democrat party. This stinks to high heaven. They didn't vet these people at all.

And that's not giving me a warm and fuzzy over national security.

This is a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge scandal that the D's are trying to keep off the front pages.

I'm beginning to believe that the D's are just using the "Russian" hacking to deflect from this biggie.

How freaking stupid are these people in the Democrat party. This stinks to high heaven. They didn't vet these people at all.

If you were wondering why there was so much hacking and identity-theft going on while Obama was in office, this is part of it.

They needto reshuffle their decks.

Forum List

Back