Forget About Covid, They Say

How am I in your way............You are broke down..........

Whether or not you agree with the article in the OP ...
I have to say that constant drumbeat of Covid news has dwindled down to next to nothing.

I thought it had more to do with the aftermath of Omicron and reduction of new cases or the kick-off of hostilities in Ukraine.
In any case, I am almost certain the Progressives will deny whatever they can get away with.

Whether or not you agree with the article in the OP ...
I have to say that constant drumbeat of Covid news has dwindled down to next to nothing.

I thought it had more to do with the aftermath of Omicron and reduction of new cases or the kick-off of hostilities in Ukraine.
In any case, I am almost certain the Progressives will deny whatever they can get away with.

Omicron finished it......and seems NATURAL IMMUNITY WAS UNDER RATED .......hmmm

Imagine that.

The dems really got their (small n) "nazi" on with the whole covid thing sure enough.....Maybe large N given the folks that lost their jobs and all.

Barring any new, more dangerous strain it will be forgotten about as warm weather gets upon us, the same way the 1918 flu was forgotten about after it burned through America. They buried their dead and moved on.....If you did not work you did not eat.

What won't be forgotten about is the ever increasing inflation and high gas/food prices. They will be with us a while given how the administration is in the pocket of the climate change hoax hucksters.

This part of the article stood out to me...

"If we are so over Covid, why are people still being fired for not being vaccinated, including people with superior natural immunity? Why have the fired not been rehired? Why the masks on planes, trains, and buses? Why the continued quarantine rules? Why the restrictions on international travel? Why are children still forced to cover their faces? Why must everyone who wants to see a Broadway play be forced to cover up their smiles?

The remnants of restrictions, mandates, and impositions are there to serve as a reminder of the prevailing ruling-class attitude toward their policy choices. There are no regrets. They have done everything right. And they still have their thumb on you.

That is intolerable.

By all means, forget about Covid and live life as normally as possible in defiance of those who live to foster fear. But, never forget the disastrous Covid restrictions that created such destruction. We cannot let anyone off the hook, much less pretend that the policy disaster that created billions of personal tragedies never happened.

The world we live in today – with worse health, economic dislocations, demoralized and undereducated children and youth, segregations and censorships, the unquestioned ubiquity of rules manufactured by the undemocratic administrative state, the instability and fear that comes with no longer trusting the system – is a far cry from the one that existed only a few years ago. We need to know why, how, and who...''

Last edited:

Forum List

Back