Foreigners being set up in business

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
in my area we're having an epidemic of penniless foreigners taking over businesses.
1) There's a Taco Bell that was open for years that closed.
The place was completely remodeled and re-opened as a kabob store.
Last week i noticed that the outside of the building was designed to look like stone.
if a Taco Bell fails , how will someone survive selling kabob?
it's obviously a front for some kind of criminal activity.
i've never seen more than one person there when i drive by.
2) You know, 7-11 has always had a deal where they set up people from India in 7-11 stores.
(screw Americans, we need Hindus)
People think these guys are low paid workers but they franchise own these stores.
One by my house, the owner drives his Cadillac Escalade to work, everyone is in there spending $3 on a dingdong.
3) A local hamberger store by my house was open for years. it suddenly shut down and reopened with new owners.
I wouldn't be able to even guess where these people are from.
A very conservative estimate of their rent would be $4500 per month, plus another $2000 for where they live.
$78,000 for rent every year? NO PROBLEM!
I guess these fat dimwits just happen to have that kind of money on hand.
I guess the money comes rolling in when you sell hamburgers and fries.
4) A Chinese restaurant i did AC work at ... on my first visit the female owner comes running out of the back like she's my long lost best friend.
I'm not stupid.
Who trained this person that phony sentiment works good on Americans?
5) I went to some "kid's place" store.
Some woman from Africa running the place.
It has a couple of plastic slides, a bounce house, and some card tables.
It says admission $12
People piling into the place like they're at Disney Land.
I go on the roof and service the AC, come back down and she says "no that's too much money".
I had to show her the previous bill that shows she paid the exact same price last time.
She tries to start a big argument , i'm thinking "who let this person come here?"
She tells me the only reason why she calls us is because the shopping mall forces her to show proof she has the AC maintained.

That's how modern business deals with these people, they put everything in their lease because they know these people don't give a damn if bubonic plague is spewing out of the ducts.

in my opinion it's not really legal, the tenant rents the inside of the store and has nothing to do with what's on the roof other than the electric bill.
anyways,

The only possible answer is someone is setting up foreigners in nearly risk free business ventures, probably all covered by tax payers.

Straight talk is a product of a Mexican business man. All those corporate tax dollars go to Mexico.

It is cheaper than the big three cell phone companies.

in my area we're having an epidemic of penniless foreigners taking over businesses.
1) There's a Taco Bell that was open for years that closed.
The place was completely remodeled and re-opened as a kabob store.
Last week i noticed that the outside of the building was designed to look like stone.
if a Taco Bell fails , how will someone survive selling kabob?
it's obviously a front for some kind of criminal activity.
i've never seen more than one person there when i drive by.
2) You know, 7-11 has always had a deal where they set up people from India in 7-11 stores.
(screw Americans, we need Hindus)
People think these guys are low paid workers but they franchise own these stores.
One by my house, the owner drives his Cadillac Escalade to work, everyone is in there spending $3 on a dingdong.
3) A local hamberger store by my house was open for years. it suddenly shut down and reopened with new owners.
I wouldn't be able to even guess where these people are from.
A very conservative estimate of their rent would be $4500 per month, plus another $2000 for where they live.
$78,000 for rent every year? NO PROBLEM!
I guess these fat dimwits just happen to have that kind of money on hand.
I guess the money comes rolling in when you sell hamburgers and fries.
4) A Chinese restaurant i did AC work at ... on my first visit the female owner comes running out of the back like she's my long lost best friend.
I'm not stupid.
Who trained this person that phony sentiment works good on Americans?
5) I went to some "kid's place" store.
Some woman from Africa running the place.
It has a couple of plastic slides, a bounce house, and some card tables.
It says admission $12
People piling into the place like they're at Disney Land.
I go on the roof and service the AC, come back down and she says "no that's too much money".
I had to show her the previous bill that shows she paid the exact same price last time.
She tries to start a big argument , i'm thinking "who let this person come here?"
She tells me the only reason why she calls us is because the shopping mall forces her to show proof she has the AC maintained.

That's how modern business deals with these people, they put everything in their lease because they know these people don't give a damn if bubonic plague is spewing out of the ducts.

in my opinion it's not really legal, the tenant rents the inside of the store and has nothing to do with what's on the roof other than the electric bill.
anyways,

The only possible answer is someone is setting up foreigners in nearly risk free business ventures, probably all covered by tax payers.

:lmao:

You're sad, but it's funny.

These are the business visas that were laid off in 2008-9 that didn't go back home.

There is so much wrong with this post I don't know where to start...

New Topics

Forum List

Back