Foreign Policy Experience?

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plain to see the Community Organizer has a LOCK on his foreign policy.....

159258_600.jpg

Give me examples of Obamas foreign policy expeirience before he was elected. Governors are the most qualified to be President, more qualified than a senator or a congressman IMO.

One of our esteemed USMB members stated that any governor of a US state who conducted business with other states is experienced in foreign policy. After all, he said...those other states are foreign states.

This member was being serious.

Yeah. I saw that. Hilarious.

Give me examples of Obamas foreign policy expeirience before he was elected. Governors are the most qualified to be President, more qualified than a senator or a congressman IMO.
I agree, but not because of foreign policy experience. They are better suited because they have executive experience.

A Senator has more foreign policy experience than a Governor, though.

One of the primary jobs of the President is foreign policy.

I see Gov. Walker has libturds shitting their pants already.
I don't know of anyone who is afraid of Walker becoming President, and that is because they know he has only the slimmest of chances of making it to the White House.

I see a lot of pants shitting over Hillary Clinton, though.

I don't know of anyone who is afraid of Walker becoming President, and that is because they know he has only the slimmest of chances of making it to the White House.

I see a lot of pants shitting over Hillary Clinton, though.
What would be the point of the OP. Obviously someone is worried.

Plain to see the Community Organizer has a LOCK on his foreign policy.....

159258_600.jpg
Amen, the OP is a straight on idiot. America is a foreign policy wreck.
Not enough dead U.S. soldiers for your tastes?

Yes, war is a bitch, wonder where we'd be today if we didn't take care of business... Probably about the same place we'd be if we didn't take care of Hitler.... Too bad the asshole Mulatto withdrew all our fighting forces out of Iraq, leaving the door open for ISIS to take over!

It is hysterical to see Dems talking up experience as a necessity after they elected Obama, who had experience in nothing more than choom.

It is hysterical to see Dems talking up experience as a necessity after they elected Obama, who had experience in nothing more than choom.

Ayup.

And that fulfills my once-a-month quota for agreeing with Rabbi.

New Topics

Forum List

Back