Ford Adding Jobs.... In Kentucky and Tennessee. Thanks Joe

Wow....The gubmint subsidizes a big corporation to the tune of billions of taxpayer dollars, and they do what the gubmint wants.

Who could have seen that coming?

Two years ago you would have been screaming Trump is winning. Huge victory. MAGA baby.

candycorn
You're boy Joe had nothing to do with it. Just like he had nothing to do with Ford moving a plant to Mexico.

You keep applauding that idiot you voted for. Hope he does something to be applauded for cause he ain't done nothing yet. All he's done is made messes, very expensive messes.

Ford picked the Kentucky and Tennessee sites in part because of lower electricity costs, Farley said, as well being less exposed to flooding and hurricanes than other states. Battery factories use five times the electricity of a typical assembly plant to make cells and assemble them into packs, so energy costs were a big factor, Farley said.
Thats a lot of electricity! They are going to make the oceans rise! :lol:

Your words not mine.

Glad to see Joe is (once again) succeeding where your blob failed though.

Name calling? That's a bit childish. You talk about trump cult in your signature but your actions and words say you're in a Biden cult as you go out of your way to praise Biden and disparage people who don't agree. And in this case automatically say anything positive that happens after Trump is gone is automatically because of Biden, and anything good when trump was in office didn't get mentioned.

So it seems being in a cult is a bad thing unless it's the one you're in. And it seems having a preference that isn't yours is a negative and automatically labeled as a cult. By your logic the Mets and Phillies are rivals and fans of each must be in a cult also because they prefer different teams.

It's a shame to see people so closed minded about things.

More good news.

This would, theoretically, go hand-in-glove with their recent announcements for the electric F150 for which there is already a lengthy waiting list.
Not at all surprised to see Ford moving out of leftwing run DetRIOT...and to more GOP controlled states to manufacture their autos.

candycorn
You're boy Joe had nothing to do with it. Just like he had nothing to do with Ford moving a plant to Mexico.

You keep applauding that idiot you voted for. Hope he does something to be applauded for cause he ain't done nothing yet. All he's done is made messes, very expensive messes.

So common of the left. In fact I started a topic a few weeks ago on how the September jobs numbers will show great improvements with no thanks to Dementia, but the left will give him all the credit in the world. I knew the discussion wouldn't go far, but I posted it well in advance to repost to the first leftist that tries to give him credit for things he never did.

Resnic
Thats Corn all the time. Corn applauds the idiot she voted for even though he's made a mess of our border and we know have another million illegals in the country. Illegals that cost we American tax payers billions each year.

Corn also thinks he did a great job in the Stan. Doesn't matter that Americans and friendlies were left behind. It also doesn't matter that Bidung left millions of dollars worth of military equipment for the Taliban to us. Corn blames Trump as usual.

Corns a Bidenista cult member for sure. Corn voted for that stuttering fuck and is damned well going to applaud everything he does.

candycorn
Creating a new economy?? What a joke. How bout the billions the million illegals that Bidung let into the country will cost we tax payers??

How bout the trillion dollar infrastructure bill Bidung is pushing. A bill that has about 45% of it for actual infrastructure repair. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit a social programs that we tax payers will pay for. You can bet the economy won't be to good once Bidung is done with it.

You keep applauding that idiot. The rest of us know he's a waste of space and air.

Oh yeah and Trump created thousands of new jobs simply be cancelling out Barry's business killing EO's and writing business friendly EO's. The economy was doing great before the very convenient Chines virus hit.

Don't expect the economy to be great under Bidung. You will just be pissing up a rope.

Last edited:
We are not against jobs, we are against people getting credit for jobs they had nothing to do with.

Are you for real? You people gave Trump credit for every good thing that took place all around the globe for 4 years, and now all of a sudden you have a problem with someone getting credit for something they had nothing to do with?

how do you people even look in the mirror?

More good news.

This would, theoretically, go hand-in-glove with their recent announcements for the electric F150 for which there is already a lengthy waiting list.
Too bad these jobs cost the taxpayers so much. The only question: how much will we lose on this deal.

Are you for real? You people gave Trump credit for every good thing that took place all around the globe for 4 years, and now all of a sudden you have a problem with someone getting credit for something they had nothing to do with?

how do you people even look in the mirror?

As I just stated, we can point to positive policies taken by Trump in which to give him credit. You can't do that with Dementia.

More good news.

electric F150 for which there is already a lengthy waiting list.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

....wait....wait......I need to.....wait......

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

...I can't breath....I can't breath....

Forum List

Back