Forced Whiteness in gaming

Whites whine about forced diversity in media. The truth is that we have forced whiteness. I catalogued every ps1 game on Metacritic based on the characters' race. All PlayStation Video Game Releases do you know, virtually all of them feature forced whiteness. And unlike in movies where you have the "demographics" excuse, in a fictional video game you can have literally any race you want. The white people whining don't have an argument, they are just racists. We know this because they never once had a problem with all this forced whiteness.

No one wants to be black ....everyone wants to be white

Whites whine about forced diversity in media. The truth is that we have forced whiteness. I catalogued every ps1 game on Metacritic based on the characters' race. All PlayStation Video Game Releases do you know, virtually all of them feature forced whiteness. And unlike in movies where you have the "demographics" excuse, in a fictional video game you can have literally any race you want. The white people whining don't have an argument, they are just racists. We know this because they never once had a problem with all this forced whiteness.
Stop being a fool. Most video games are developed by whites and asians. Very very very few blacks are involved in actual brain lifting of this industry. The video games reflect the developers/writers fantasies. Their fantasy selves and their fantasy sexual interests...based on people that they know and interact with.

Don't like it--show us what you got---go develope/write your own video game making the characters whatever you want them to be.

Yeah that's why tanning is a multi billion dollar industry.
That only makes us look a little Spanish

Who were YUGE slavers .........nice

No-one wants to be a jogger ....except for mentally deranged idiots

That tan ain't fooling anyone

djdjjdjdjjjdj.jpg

notakneeegroo.jpg

I don;t play video games anymore but the games I played all let the player customize his character

Play Elder Scrolls or Torchlight and you can be a Black Character and the same in Borderlands and Roland is my favorite…

Oh, did I ruin your rant and check what country your game was created in and by which game company because you might discover that Japan ( Play Station and Nintendo )are the ones you should write a stern letter to about how they never put someone like you in their games…

Forum List

Back