force neighbor to self-quarantine

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
A group of armed vigilantes cut down a tree and dragged it across a manā€™s driveway in Maine to force him to quarantine in his home amid fears he could be infected with the coronavirus, officials said.

A man residing on Cripple Creek Road in Vinalhaven, an island off the coast of Maine, called authorities around 3:35 p.m. Friday to report a group of people with guns had cut down a large tree and dragged it in front of his driveway, blocking access to the main road.

The man said he left his house to check his property when he noticed the cable went out. The unidentified man said he retreated to his home and hailed the Coast Guard for help using a VHF radio after a neighbor began yelling at him to get indoors and remain quarantined.

The armed group had dispersed before authorities arrived. Deputies with the Knox County Sheriffā€™s Office, along with the Maine Marine Patrol and a Coast Guard boarding party, responded to the scene. The incident remains under investigation.

I have mentioned civil unrest, here is an example. I also posted a vid of "civil unrest" in Current events. Old lady posted in rubber room the thread tanks in LA thread about "some nut says people going to gitmo, that the military is turning against us and he believed it" Then denies it. Civil unrest oldtwat, not military against us.

A group of armed vigilantes cut down a tree and dragged it across a manā€™s driveway in Maine to force him to quarantine in his home amid fears he could be infected with the coronavirus, officials said.

A man residing on Cripple Creek Road in Vinalhaven, an island off the coast of Maine, called authorities around 3:35 p.m. Friday to report a group of people with guns had cut down a large tree and dragged it in front of his driveway, blocking access to the main road.

The man said he left his house to check his property when he noticed the cable went out. The unidentified man said he retreated to his home and hailed the Coast Guard for help using a VHF radio after a neighbor began yelling at him to get indoors and remain quarantined.

The armed group had dispersed before authorities arrived. Deputies with the Knox County Sheriffā€™s Office, along with the Maine Marine Patrol and a Coast Guard boarding party, responded to the scene. The incident remains under investigation.

I have mentioned civil unrest, here is an example. I also posted a vid of "civil unrest" in Current events. Old lady posted in rubber room the thread tanks in LA thread about "some nut says people going to gitmo, that the military is turning against us and he believed it" Then denies it. Civil unrest oldtwat, not military against us.
Vinalhaven has stopped all coming and going from the island, too. They don't want this thing.

You should see what happens if you steal lobster out of their traps.

Well, I think there are a couple of things that might happen.

And it will involve people being arrested for what is essentially kidnapping.

We got the national guards and that ainā€™t all
We got the CDC testing us at the mall
Gman curfew's got a hold of me, too
I got the jack boot pneumonia and the boggie wuhan flu

Got all my flights canceled to China ā€˜til fall
Went for a dump but thereā€™s no TP at all

Gman curfew's got a hold of me too

I Wanna sneeze but Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll show
Telling symptoms fema says got to go

Gotta quarantine for what I donā€™t know
My nose is runnin' but my fevers low

I gotta a potus sezs heā€™s got the plan
He was on TV , claims he is the man

Gman curfew's got me feelinā€™ blue

~S~w/apologies to Mr Rivers

Oh. Is THAT why you said they were going to shut down the internet too?

The islander should use his chain to clear the tree, under arms if necessary, remaining vigilant against further attack. While armed coast guard was onsite would have been best opportunity clear road. I applaud his secondary means of communication.

A guy in a store I went to yesterday started talking to me about the current situation saying he would take care on anyone coming on his property.

A guy in a store I went to yesterday started talking to me about the current situation saying he would take care on anyone coming on his property.

Your new avatar had me howling with laughter--that is all

As if doing such a thing to just one person would've been sufficient enough to keep the crap from spreading.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

P.S. I appreciate those in the group for letting the rest of us know just how far it is that their brain trains have no ability to travel.

Oh. Is THAT why you said they were going to shut down the internet too?

No, that was from another video I posted you didn't watch either.
Shawnee, you must not have heard. I'm stuck at home with a very weak wifi signal that I'm using from an open guest spot via the business next door. I can't load videos and play them. I actually tried that one thinking maybe I'd have an internet miracle, but no go. I had to go by the posts.

Shawnee, you must not have heard. I'm stuck at home with a very weak wifi signal that I'm using from an open guest spot via the business next door. I can't load videos and play them. I actually tried that one thinking maybe I'd have an internet miracle, but no go. I had to go by the posts.

You don't have your own wifi router? No wonder it's flaky. Using someone elses they probably have lots of traffic on it plus a distance factor. I need a new router too but this one still kicking, a little.

Forum List

Back