Forbes "exclusive": ISIS Plotting To Assassinate George W. Bush In Dallas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Made-up nonsense to make things more complicated for people searching "assassinate" "Dallas" and "George Bush", in my opinion

didn't Trump destroy ISIS anyway?

Made-up nonsense to make things more complicated for people searching "assassinate" "Dallas" and "George Bush", in my opinion

Two confidential informants and surveillance of the alleged plotter’s WhatsApp account reveal plans to smuggle assassins into the U.S. to murder the former president, according to a search warrant application discovered by Forbes.

Smuggle? Walk across the border

really, did tramp know what he is talking about.

Two confidential informants and surveillance of the alleged plotter’s WhatsApp account reveal plans to smuggle assassins into the U.S. to murder the former president, according to a search warrant application discovered by Forbes.

Smuggle? Walk across the border
Oh, c'mon now. Dallas is WAY TOO FAR from any border crossing location that would be close to the free-for-all shit holes in Central America.

See:

SouthernBorderProx.gif

NeedsAWall.gif

Oh, WAIT......

No, but Obama called ISIS the JV so nothing to worry about.

"The FBI used two confidential informants and surveillance of the alleged plotter’s WhatsApp account to reveal plans to smuggle assassins into the U.S. to murder former President George W. Bush, according to a search warrant application discovered by Forbes"

Yes, Trump destroyed their caliphate. There are however some folks still that are part of the cult floating around

the Caliphate was destroyed ....

Forum List

Back