Forbes: AOC For President? Women Lead 2024 Election Odds As Bettors Favor Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Over Harris, Biden & Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I think people have learned nothing from watching the democrats blackball Sanders twice. People need to get it through their fucking heads: the democrats will never, ever, nominate a reformist progressive. Not Sanders, not AOC, not Turner. Electoral politics is dead in America. Establishment politicians can not, and will not concede

AOC will not turn 35 until October, 2024...so..not sure why people are betting on her to win. :)
AOC...livin rent free...in the minds of right wingers.

I think people have learned nothing from watching the democrats blackball Sanders twice. People need to get it through their fucking heads: the democrats will never, ever, nominate a reformist progressive. Not Sanders, not AOC, not Turner. Electoral politics is dead in America. Establishment politicians can not, and will not concede

I mean, technically she could. But highly unlikely.

Yeah, now is the time to start discussing the 2024 presidential election. lol. Us folks in the swing states are just trying to catch our breath.

• Banned
AOC should be president for 60 years, my friends, until she's 90!

AOC will not turn 35 until October, 2024...so..not sure why people are betting on her to win. :)

She isn’t going to run, but she is a favorite of mine.

She would not be sworn in until January of 2025. So she would be 35 when she is sworn in, so she would meet the qualifications. She can run if she wanted to, nothing says she cannot run if she is under 35, she has to be 35 when she is sworn in.

Yeah, now is the time to start discussing the 2024 presidential election. lol. Us folks in the swing states are just trying to catch our breath.

From what? You voted and it is over. Why do you let all the drama in?

You gotta know that many men will not follow that. Yo Xi rule us. But give us autonomy in split up areas of former states.

Forum List

Back