For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

Doesn't anyone remember the pussy hat bitches storming the halls of congress and pounding on doors...nothing came of it and they were all interviewed on CNN afterwards....justice for all or justice for no one....
No violence, not 140 injured capitol police, no death threats, no broken down doors and windows... No attempt to overthrow democracy..

What is wrong with your brain? The cult has really done a number on you.

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
Sorry, I just can't seem to get upset about protestors going to protest our corrupt congress and vp-----

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Sorry, I just can't seem to get upset about protestors going to protest our corrupt congress and vp-----

hmmm....but you get upset at protestors protesting police brutality.

This is what an actual sacking of the capitol would look like:
View attachment 456183anything less is inconsequential.
.... to a domestic terrorist.
To anyone trying to excuse what happened that day
Your version of Democracy is autocrat tyranny. And if the men and women involved were not Progs, they are freedom fighters who sent a message. We are permanently divided now.

Rioters are now freedom fighters. When did this transformation occur?

Doesn't anyone remember the pussy hat bitches storming the halls of congress and pounding on doors...nothing came of it and they were all interviewed on CNN afterwards....justice for all or justice for no one....
No violence, not 140 injured capitol police, no death threats, no broken down doors and windows... No attempt to overthrow democracy..

What is wrong with your brain? The cult has really done a number on you.
Bullshit there was 140 pelosi rent a cops injured...you are lying again....

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

The Capital was "sacked"? Really? It was a protest that went on for a few hours. Congress was back in session without missing a beat! Do you even know what the word "sacked" means? I'm embarrassed for you...

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

hmmm....but you get upset at protestors protesting police brutality.
I don't think he knows what you're talking about.

They're just down the rabbit hole.

This is what an actual sacking of the capitol would look like:
View attachment 456183anything less is inconsequential.
.... to a domestic terrorist.
To anyone trying to excuse what happened that day
Your version of Democracy is autocrat tyranny. And if the men and women involved were not Progs, they are freedom fighters who sent a message. We are permanently divided now.

Rioters are now freedom fighters. When did this transformation occur?
Most terrorists think of themselves as "patriots" and "freedom fighters".

"....pelosi rent a cops injured."

Men (and women) who swore an oath to protect our Capitol and battled for their lives in doing so are now 'rent-a-cops'?

Who knew?

So much for Blue Lives Matter. Law and Order. Respect for the uniform and the oath to serve and protect.

ps.....I was disappointed to see that other long long thread about Ashli Babbit close down. NOT...because it had become a model of rational reasoned discourse, rather, because there was on display some amusing blue-ribbon nutjobbery.

Plus I had seen one example that I wanted to autopsy just a little bit.

The one where the poster* alleged Ashley Babbitt was unnecessarily skilled because she was crawling on her belly through (or under?) the window when she was shot. (?)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I never saw that vid. Shame on me.

THAT poster seemingly has access to videos that none of the rest of us have seen. 'Cause the ones I've seen show her jumping up (or being boosted?) onto the frame of the broken window wearing a Trump-flag shroud that could be concealing arms, or explosives, or lipstick. Who could tell what was under there?

For me personally, after viewing several of the videos I had access to (on the internet) it appears the only time she was on the ground (and then on her back)....was after she had given her last full measure to the Stop-the-Steal grift.

* from 'Weather53: "....the defenseless woman crawling through a window, face down and on her belly....."

Last edited:
"....pelosi rent a cops injured."

Men (and women) who swore an oath to protect our Capitol and battled for their lives in doing so are now 'rent-a-cops'?

Who knew?

So much for Blue Lives Matter. Law and Order. Respect for the uniform and the oath to serve and protect.

ps.....I was disappointed to see that other long long thread about Ashli Babbit close down. NOT...because it had become a model of rational reasoned discourse, rather, because there was on display some amusing blue-ribbon nutjobbery.

Plus I had seen one example that I wanted to autopsy just a little bit.

The one where the poster* alleged Ashley Babbitt was unnecessarily skilled because she was crawling on her belly through (or under?) the window when she was shot. (?)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I never saw that vid. Shame on me.

THAT poster seemingly has access to videos that none of the rest of us have seen. 'Cause the ones I've seen show her jumping up (or being boosted?) onto the frame of the broken window wearing a Trump-flag shroud that could be concealing arms, or explosives, or lipstick. Who could tell what was under there?

For me personally, after viewing several of the videos I had access to (on the internet) it appears the only time she was on the ground (and then on her back)....was after she had given her last full measure to the Stop-the-Steal grift.

* from 'Weather53: "....the defenseless woman crawling through a window, face down and on her belly....."
Only an untrained rent a cop would shoot an unarmed woman to death for breaking a window....if she were black and wearing a BLM mask you would be singing a very different tune....

Sacking? Plundered? the last time the Capital was plundered was around 1812. Today we have Russia poised to invade Ukraine, illegals are massing at the border, Cops are killing civilians and civilians are killing Cops, the murder rate is up about 40%, cities are burning and the Covid vaccine might be killing people but the Feds are busy rounding up political disidents who might be guilty of criminal trespass. To hell with a trial, load them up in the cattle cars and send them to the gulag.

"Only an untrained rent a cop would shoot an unarmed woman..."

Golly, I wish I was fluent enough with the English language in order to be clearer than what I have been.

Or, poster Rambunctious doesn't really think through his comments before posting them.

It's a U-Pick-Em.

Meaning, it is like this poster Rambunctious:

• The officer was a lieutenant in the Capitol Police force.
  • As his oath requires he protected the Capitol by shooting a violent intruder...
  • ...whose sex was not necessarily determined at the time of her assault, not that it should have made a difference
  • .....who was wearing a concealing shroud that had the potential to hide a AK-47, C-4 plastic explosives, or a hand grenade.
  • An intruder who had been verbally warned to back off,
  • ....... and that a police gun was brandished at her and her crime partners.
  • And to which her partners, and possibly her, acknowledged there was that gun.
  • And then she abruptly breached the barrier and emerged into the space being righteously guarded.
No disrespect to her grieving family, but Ms Babbitt didn't listen to a lawful order to cease and desist her criminal behavior.

Play stupid games........and sometimes the prize is tragic.
May God give peace to her family.

Duh!

Forum List

Back