For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

This is what an actual sacking of the capitol would look like:
View attachment 456183anything less is inconsequential.
.... to a domestic terrorist.
To anyone trying to excuse what happened that day
The trump humpers are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to excuse the January 6th insurrection. The Liar in Chief fully expected the mob to win so that he could sit at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for another four years. When it was obvious that they were not going to capture congress members and/or murder Mike Pence....he reverted to the next plan. He told him that he loved them and sent them all safely home. Now he and his humpers are trying to excuse the coup attempt away.

This is what an actual sacking of the capitol would look like:
View attachment 456183anything less is inconsequential.
.... to a domestic terrorist.
To anyone trying to excuse what happened that day
The trump humpers are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to excuse the January 6th insurrection. The Liar in Chief fully expected the mob to win so that he could sit at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for another four years. When it was obvious that they were not going to capture congress members and/or murder Mike Pence....he reverted to the next plan. He told him that he loved them and sent them all safely home. Now he and his humpers are trying to excuse the coup attempt away.
And they all think it isn't obvious.

See, it was just a Capitol building tour that got a little rowdy, that's all.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And there was ZERO incitement by your Dem ilk for 7 fucking months.

Your selective fake outrage is well noted you partisan hack..
We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

You did not you liar. And I don't know how many of your fantasy Q spoke out, but Republicans all spoke out against the violence.

You just lie and lie and lie, it's what your Nazi party does

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

You did not you liar. And I don't know how many of your fantasy Q spoke out, but Republicans all spoke out against the violence.

Spoke out??

Bullshit. They denied there WAS any

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

Spoke out??

You're playing word games and lying.

I said spoke out against the violence. Unlike Democrats and all the violence last summer, Republicans all condemned the actual violence.

Your lies are still lies, fascist

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

Spoke out??

I said spoke out against the violence. Unlike Democrats and all the violence last summer, Republicans all condemned the actual violence.

How does one condemn violence they claimed didn’t occur?

Nobody defended the violence or the looting.
The arson or the shooting.
They defended the right of redress.
But not if they should transgress.
So put on your rose hued glasses.
On January 6th you defended asses.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

Spoke out??

How does one condemn violence they claimed didn’t occur?

Ding, ding, ding!

As I said and you just proved, "You're playing word games and lying."

Conservatives say violence occurred, but there was no armed violence or murder. There wasn't, you're lying about the armed violence and you're lying the resistors murdered anyone.

You play word games and lie that conservatives didn't condemn the violence.

I'd say nice one, but it's really not. You're shallow and obvious, fascist

Nobody defended the violence or the looting.
The arson or the shooting.
So put on your rose hued glasses.
On January 6th you defended asses.

Note fascist that you call burning buildings and looting local businesses "redress." You are a Nazi

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
Come on now...dems did their fair share of whataboutisms for 8 years during Obama. Its a valid argument because most of the time, you are pointing out hypocrisy because the other side has done things exactly like what is being argued.

Both sides do it.

Conservatives say violence occurred, but there was no armed violence or murder. There wasn't, you're lying about the armed violence and you're lying the resistors murdered anyone.
The armed violence is proved by the charges filed, backed by surveillance and body cam video.

And denial of murder now?

Note fascist that you call burning buildings and looting local businesses "redress." You are a Nazi
Read it for comprehension

The armed violence is proved by the charges filed, backed by surveillance and body cam video.

And denial of murder now?

And yet the only person shot was an unarmed woman shot by the police. Sadly for her she wasn't black so it was her fault not the cops

Forum List

Back