For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

Pearl Harbor was the rationalization. It was the administrations "official" reason for not similarly treating German and Italian Americans.
And so Germany would not have received the 'test' of the bomb.

Pearl Harbor was the rationalization. It was the administrations "official" reason for not similarly treating German and Italian Americans.
Racism is why Japanese were rounded up while Germans and Italians weren't.

And so Germany would not have received the 'test' of the bomb.

In fact, Germany was always the intended target for "the gadget". Belief that Germany was already developing a nuclear weapon was a major reason why Roosevelt approved The Manhattan Project.

When Germany was over-ran by Allied troops in late '44, early '45, it was learned that Germany had never made a serious effort to develop a nuclear weapon. A German program had been started as early as 1940 but was dismantled only a year later.

America was very close to developing the bomb when this was learned and the rationalization for its use was switched from Germany to Japan.

In fact, Germany was always the intended target for "the gadget". Belief that Germany was already developing a nuclear weapon was a major reason why Roosevelt approved The Manhattan Project.

When Germany was over-ran by Allied troops in late '44, early '45, it was learned that Germany had never made a serious effort to develop a nuclear weapon. A German program had been started as early as 1940 but was dismantled only a year later.

America was very close to developing the bomb when this was learned and the rationalization for its use was switched from Germany to Japan.
You really can't see why the lackey Truman wouldn't have pulled that trigger?

You really can't see why the lackey Truman wouldn't have pulled that trigger?

Roosevelt died only three weeks before the complete surrender of Germany. The first Atomic Bomb wasn't tested for another two months. Truman didn't learn about The Manhattan Project until after he succeeded Roosevelt.

However, Roosevelt was in the loop for Manhattan Project and the goal of that project was to develop a bomb to drop on Germany.

When did you become an expert on black people? You apparently know nothing about them... so one has to wonder why you're sufficiently obsessed about them to be in a constant state of agitation.

Hands out? More whites are on welfare, boy. The world owes them a living? Then why do rich countries like the USA continue to parasitize the resources and labor of the poorer countries? It sounds like you think you have some sort of natural right to ride on the backs of other peoples. Where did you get that notion, boy?
Sinajuavi you, are a Phony.

An arrogant, condescending, pathetic, whining, Phony.

You try to present yourself as a perfect person who knows the 'truth' about everything. Lol

And you accuse others of whining and using insults. Yet, your own posts are filled to the brim with insults, whining, moaning, crying, and trash.

At one point you call America, "a sick, rotten, country." Yet, it is certain that you lack the courage to live by your words: you would.NEVER leave the U.S.

In short, your bloated, boring, repetitious posts are filled, top to bottom, with horseshit.

You've added nothing informative, interesting, or humorous, to this thread.

Please be happy on your journey. But remember always, Sinajuavi, you are nothing but a Phony.

Last edited:
As you have proven white racism continues today. That white racism negatively impacts blacks today. The continuung human, constitutional, and equal rights violations by whites TODAY means reparations are still due. You and others have been shown how your racism impacts blacks today. But since you don't want to pay and still want to practice racism be prepared to face the national financial losses.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
You talk a lot of bullshit, so you go on up to Mike Tyson and call him what you say you will call black people and see what you get. Bitches like you love Charles Barkely, walk up to him and talk shit. You will think differently about him after he adjusts your attitude. You're a punk son. A white punk behind a keyboard. That's all you are and it's all you will ever be.

Next time you quote me, you'll look a lot fucking smarter if you actually addressed what I said.

Dipshit...

Dr Grump You never heard of the Constituent Assembly of 1917?

You must know that Stalin was Hitler’s ally at the time of the invasion.

Last edited:
They do and they should but if race is one of their criteria you're dreaming if you claim "in America employers hire based on merit not skin color". Or can you explain why the same resume but with a Black name gets fewer callbacks?
Because black people as a group have a lower reputation and perceived ability than whites or asians

and in a free country I as an employer have a right to have that opinion

of course black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white libs will call that discrimination and try to force everyone to follow a script of your choosing

and then it all winds up in court

but I dont believe libs in America have the power of thought control yet

And white racism is a thing of the past.
I think you define racism differently than I do

a true racist thinks different races, in this case black people, are genetically inferior

and I dont think that about black people at all

what bothers libs like you is that I hold black people to the same standards as everyone else and let the chips fall where they may

Because black people as a group have a lower reputation and perceived ability than whites or asians
they are still victims of racist discrimination in this country. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

It is not your thought that needs controlling, it is your actions.

That's not exactly how it happened but we're in a racist forum where some of the moderators let shit like this be said while calling people who counter this crap with the truth racist, or follow them around talking stupud like halfwaite does.
I think you have blown a safety valve with this post

they are still victims of racist discrimination in this country. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
Individuals are still allowed to think for themselves

the Jim crow laws were wrong

government must have a blind eye and treat everyone the same

but individual citizens are not bound by that and are free to perceive value as they see it

unfortunately black people have earned a reputation that as a group they are less desirable workers

and its up to blacks to improve that perception

I think you define racism differently than I do

a true racist thinks different races, in this case black people, are genetically inferior

and I dont think that about black people at all

what bothers libs like you is that I hold black people to the same standards as everyone else and let the chips fall where they may
No, I use the standard definition of racism. You meet that definition. You aren't holding blacks to the same standards when you ignore the 245 years of white racial preference from 1776-2021.

Individuals are still allowed to think for themselves

the Jim crow laws were wrong

government must have a blind eye and treat everyone the same

but individual citizens are not bound by that and are free to perceive value as they see it

unfortunately black people have earned a reputation that as a group they are less desirable workers

and its up to blacks to improve that perception
Government has never had a blind eye and it has provided whites with what they have today. Blacks have not earned such a reputation, That is a lie made up by white racists. It is up to non racist whites to get rid of the racism.

How?

by forcing employers to hire on the quota system?
There is no quota system. There used to be one. It was called whites only and lasted overtly by law until 1965.

Forum List

Back