For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

I'm "white", so-called, you ignorant piece of filth.

Racists like you... well, you don't fare well in my presence, so you'd bvest keep it online and don't risk saying any of your racist filth in my presence.

Y'all have had your fun, and now the roof is about to fall in on you, traitor incel.

Ahhhh, you suffer from "white guilt", got it. I know, you're a tough guy, a legend in your own mind. You're entertainment boi, nothing more and I am not afraid of you ;)

It's just some random guy who beats you so badly you are unrecognizable, who you gonna sue? Ghostbusters?
There are no random guys in this discussion. In my story, we know who profited (me and every family who didn't have to compete for a home and mortgage) and who lost (every family who was redlined from buying a home and denied a VA loan they had earned).

Yes

but the majority of whites felt sorry for blacks and changed the laws that were unfair
Yet the job isn't finished, and the majority of whites now have reverted to their earlier subhuman racist nature.

Cops are rampantly shooting down black people in the street, and how many whites are so blinded by their own fear (racism) that they somehow can't see this as a problem???

Laws are changed, but the practices of many lowlife white-rights have not. But they will... we'll see to that. Racism is NOT going to help any of you out in the future. It is a millstone about your necks.

Your insane rants and insults do not convince anyone that you have anything of value to offer
Your racism convinces us that anything you offer is negative and unwanted.

Deal with the issue, boy. I haven't time for a flame war with submental freaks.

There are no random guys in this discussion. In my story, we know who profited (me and every family who didn't have to compete for a home and mortgage) and who lost (every family who was redlined from buying a home and denied a VA loan they had earned).

Keep running kid.

Yet the job isn't finished, and the majority of whites now have reverted to their earlier subhuman racist nature.

Cops are rampantly shooting down black people in the street, and how many whites are so blinded by their own fear (racism) that they somehow can't see this as a problem???

Laws are changed, but the practices of many lowlife white-rights have not. But they will... we'll see to that. Racism is NOT going to help any of you out in the future. It is a millstone about your necks.
Wow, just how many bulls do you have in your yard?

I'm "white", so-called, you ignorant piece of filth.

Racists like you... well, you don't fare well in my presence, so you'd bvest keep it online and don't risk saying any of your racist filth in my presence.

:lmao:
Ah, the internet...

The job is finished from the standpoint of whites and the government

libs are not satisfied with mere equal opportunity for blacks

because you have that now

what the left wants is equal results

The job is finished from the standpoint of whites and the government

libs are not satisfied with mere equal opportunity for blacks

because you have that now

what the left wants is equal results
Wrong. While Libs would love mere equal opportunity for blacks that is not where we are.

Study: anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989

Are Emily and Greg More Employable Than Lakisha and Jamal? A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination

anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989
Meaning what?

that a racist white government either local or federal has laws that prevent blacks from getting jobs?

if so please point us to those laws

in America employers hire based on merit not skin color

well most employers anyway

it seems that the TV ad industry prefers black faces hawking its products

but aside from that merit rules in the private sector

Why don't you get your lazy white ass out in the fields and pick some crops. That's a good cracker.
Because I own two pretty successful businesses and don't have to, dumbass.

Oh, and if you think being called a "cracker" is going to upset me, you might want to step back and take a good look. I am literally unable to care less about that than I already do...

Uh oh, everyone! Look out!!

images

Do you consider the three aged survivors of the Tulsa Massacre to be "whining" when they demand justice, which I might add reparations are a part of?

Where do you get the idea that "not one" has come up with an idea of what would be sufficient. I've seen several suggestions floated. None of which, I might add, include the extremes you mention (so they must be outliers).
If by justice you mean giving the perpetrators fair trails and legal punishment, I agree. If by reparations you mean paying the survivors for property destroyed, I agree as well. If you mean giving them money just for being there I disagree.

That was an extremely difficult time after Russia has been through WWI and Civil War. Russia had very small industry. Lenin and Trotsky did the best they could.

Stalin was Totalitarian. But he also had virtues. He played the greatest role of all mortal humans in saving Humankind from Nazis.
Boy do you drink the cool aid. Stalin was a paranoid megalomaniac. If anything he hurt the victory over the Germans with his utterly stupid stand or die orders, or KGB units that forced badly trained and poorly armed conscripts into suicidal frontal attacks.
But as for the ultimate Victory, everything Stalin and the USSR did was unnecessary. In 1946 at the latest, Nazi Germany would have died under a hail of nuclear weapons. No matter what Germany did, or how many countries it conquered the Manhattan Project would have won the war.

Boy do you drink the cool aid. Stalin was a paranoid megalomaniac. If anything he hurt the victory over the Germans with his utterly stupid stand or die orders, or KGB units that forced badly trained and poorly armed conscripts into suicidal frontal attacks.
But as for the ultimate Victory, everything Stalin and the USSR did was unnecessary. In 1946 at the latest, Nazi Germany would have died under a hail of nuclear weapons. No matter what Germany did, or how many countries it conquered the Manhattan Project would have won the war.
You really think that lackey Truman would have dropped the atomic bomb on Germany?

Forum List

Back