For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

This is not what Lenin and Trotsky intended.

That may not be what the architects of The Soviet Revolution intended, but they had to know that if you build a system that requires everyone to agree with and never criticize your system, brute force is essential for keeping people in line.

Communism is flawed in that way ... it's an all-or-nothing proposition and dissent cannot be tolerated.

If the founders of that system didn't realize that, they either hadn't thought it through or were very ignorant of how human society actually functions.

My parents were able to buy a house after WWII because of the GI Bill. That same opportunity was not given to Black vets, per government policy. My parents lived frugally and passed a portion of that home's value to me. The families of those Black vets got nothing.
Well, that's a fabulous little story, but it's pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of the discussion, which is about reparations.

Do you have any thoughts on that?

Go punch someone and, when they sue you, try that defense in court. Lots of luck.

You are conditioned to believe everybody owes you something, I/We/They don't. You're comparison is completely Apples to Oranges. You're walking down the street and somebody beats the hell of you and runs away, who will you sue?

Well, that's a fabulous little story, but it's pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of the discussion, which is about reparations.

Do you have any thoughts on that?
Let me spell it out for you. The first phase in the discussion is whether there are people alive today that have suffered from systemic racism. You don't have to go back to the 1800's, my fabulous little story clearly shows that there are, certainly the children of those Black vets were financially impacted.

Phase 2 would be what are appropriate damages, that is less clear to me.

You are conditioned to believe everybody owes you something, I/We/They don't. You're comparison is completely Apples to Oranges. You're walking down the street and somebody beats the hell of you and runs away, who will you sue?
No, I'm an American, I'm conditioned to believe that if I've been hurt, physically, financially, whatever, I'm entitled to compensation from who or what hurt me.

You're walking down the street and somebody beats the hell of you and runs away, who will you sue? If that somebody is a cop, I can sue the city. If it's a mailman I can sue the Federal gov't.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For those who don't support reparations, answers seem to come quickly: "How much should we pay in reparations to the negroes?"

"NOTHING!"

My position has always been, and it always will be, bring me a black man who was a slave and I'll bring you a white guy to pay him.

I do not believe reparations are warranted at all. No black person alive today was ever forced to pick cotton in the hot summer sun before getting whipped every night by his white master. So, why should they, who have never suffered such atrocities, be compensated?

The city of Evanston, Illinois has decided they would start paying "reparations". The first thing they heard? "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

Personally, I don't think there's any way to make negroes satisfied on this one. They will simply do what they always do: they will demand more.

So, my question to those who do support reparations, what's an acceptable amount? Should reparations be all cash? Should they include goods and services? I've heard a lot of so called "oppressed" negroes whining about the topic here, but not a one has come up with what would be sufficient. One even went so far as to suggest that whites should be maltreated as negroes were. Well, that's not gonna' happen. We'll shoot your negro ass dead in the street before it does, so try to be reasonable and, dare I say, exercise even a modicum of intelligence when responding...
But, you simpleton, black people TODAY still suffer from racism on an ongoing basis. And they live with the results of generations of racism which means that they are still NOT playing on a level field.

Whites who don't have that working against them, of course can be facile and simplistic and make up excuses for doing nothing to compensate African-Americans for the evil done to them. Why don't you just be honest, lose the idiotic excuses, and just speak the truth, that you're a racist, don't care about any problems others might have, and screw everyone but yourself, right? Isn't that really the white-right attitude toward everything?

• Love
They usually identify as black or African American.

Negro is an outdated term and generally considered perjorative now. So it's curious that you insist on using it, yet use "whites" rather than "crackers" by contrast
...because he is a racist!

For such as him, I still use "cracker". Best word for them. The term does not apply to all whites, only to the racist lowlife.

• Love
Why wouldn't I? That's what they are. If they can identify themselves as "negro", I sure the fuck can...
Why don't you go around using that term then... but not online with a bunch of white people. Go around black people and say it. Hi, how are you Negroes doing? Really, do it... they'll thank you.

• Thanks
No, I'm an American, I'm conditioned to believe that if I've been hurt, physically, financially, whatever, I'm entitled to compensation from who or what hurt me.

You're walking down the street and somebody beats the hell of you and runs away, who will you sue? If that somebody is a cop, I can sue the city. If it's a mailman I can sue the Federal gov't.

It's just some random guy who beats you so badly you are unrecognizable, who you gonna sue? Ghostbusters?

No that would be whites. Whites have had their hands extended since 1776.

How in the fuck do people who descend from those who enslaved others to do the hardest work they were too lazy to do make such claims?
They're not rational. They are the same white-rights who enjoy living high on the hog due to cheap immigrant (and 3rd world sweatshop) labor, but nonetheless hate immigrants.

They are pathological.

• Thanks
Blacks have been trained to live with their hand out. To believe the world owes them a living, ande that they will never have to earn their own keep.

They riot and act like animals, then make outrageous demands and.our gutless government throws more money and free stuff at them. Why should they work when they make so much by just fucking up and whining non- stop?
When did you become an expert on black people? You apparently know nothing about them... so one has to wonder why you're sufficiently obsessed about them to be in a constant state of agitation.

Hands out? More whites are on welfare, boy. The world owes them a living? Then why do rich countries like the USA continue to parasitize the resources and labor of the poorer countries? It sounds like you think you have some sort of natural right to ride on the backs of other peoples. Where did you get that notion, boy?

• Love
Do you promise to shut the fuck up if we pay you?

You and I both know you won't. You'll demand more, for no other reason than your lazy black ass is afraid to go out there and get some of what's available to EVERY American...
Why don't you get your lazy white ass out in the fields and pick some crops. That's a good cracker.

• Thanks
Women lost by discrimination too. You also cannot prove all that was denied to blacks was solely based on race. Higher education? Who was denied? How long ago? Potential is not certainty.
Until 1964 discrimination against black people was LEGAL in this sick rotten country. Thanks to DEMOCRATS and that means DECENT moral people, legal discrimination is ended.

Unfortunately there are still plenty of racist reprobate white lowlife who can't stand losing their white supremacist advantages, and so whine whine whine cry cry cry bitch and moan endlessly boo hoo.

• Love
Oooooooh, another angry person of "color".
I'm "white", so-called, you ignorant piece of filth.

Racists like you... well, you don't fare well in my presence, so you'd bvest keep it online and don't risk saying any of your racist filth in my presence.

Y'all have had your fun, and now the roof is about to fall in on you, traitor incel.

• Love
Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
Black people earn relative to what they produce

blacks as a group contribute less to the economy and so they make less

Black people earn relative to what they produce

blacks as a group contribute less to the economy and so they make less
No, in fact they are poorer than whites due to the racism of white trash like you, boy.

Your smug smirking will be wiped off your face, that is a guarantee, incel. First, all you white-right misfits are about to take a dive over the Delta variant, the whole country PISSED at what you've done, the children you've killed, the pandemic you've prolonged.

Scum.

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back