For Those Who Believe in the Power of Prayer

playtime

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2015
please take a minute or 2 to say one for the daughter of my bestest buddy for 45 years. her name is Shelby, & she's only 37; & was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of terminal brain cancer. one doctor described it this way:

if her tumor were a shark, then it would be a great white.

for those who don't 'believe', then a few positive thoughts sent out into the universe couldn't hurt. she won't survive this, but hopefully she won't suffer.

thanx.

She is lucky in one respect, she has time to repent and accept Jesus if she has not already.

Many do not.

T&P.

please take a minute or 2 to say one for the daughter of my bestest buddy for 45 years. her name is Shelby, & she's only 37; & was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of terminal brain cancer. one doctor described it this way:

if her tumor were a shark, then it would be a great white.

for those who don't 'believe', then a few positive thoughts sent out into the universe couldn't hurt. she won't survive this, but hopefully she won't suffer.

thanx.
I do believe in the power of prayer especially when it relates to the strengthening and comforting of our spirit in times such as what you described. My continuing prayers for Shelby and all who love her.

playtime

I will pray the rosary for her and she will feel it. Even if you don't believe you can still pray it with me one time if you want to. Just pray with Kitty & Ceci (her daughter) I will do the same. Home Page – Kitty Cleveland You can find the rosary readings and responses at the website. I hope you pray with me just find a private room where no one is around and we got this. https://kittycleveland.com/wp-conte...Meditations-Kitty-Cleveland-Lectio-Divina.pdf

She and her daughter also pray on Instagram if you don't use Youtube

First Fridays and First Saturdays

Last edited:
She is lucky in one respect, she has time to repent and accept Jesus if she has not already.

Many do not.

T&P.

prayer & empathy transcends all spiritual & humane paths.

there are no pre reqs.

Sorry to hear about your friends daughter. Prayers going out her that she doesnt suffer and for her mother as well, it will be a difficult road for mom. Glad she has you as a friend to he,p her through this ordeal.

Sorry to hear about your friends daughter. Prayers going out her that she doesnt suffer and for her mother as well, it will be a difficult road for mom. Glad she has you as a friend to he,p her through this ordeal.

thank-you. no parent should ever have to go thru this.

May Shelby be lifted up on angels wings.

My son was diagnosed with brain cancer well over four years ago (in his early 40's then). He even went up to Mayo in Minnesota to see if anything could be done there; operating on it was not an option. After much research he decided to do a full regiment of CBD oil. He had to travel out of state to get what he needed several times for almost a year. Brain cancer fully gone for him.

Forum List

Back