For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

I know what you meant. Your theory is that simply printing money somehow creates goods and services.
What I said doesn't have to do with printing money. You obviously did not understand what I meant. Are you going to just make stuff up now and fight against things that I never said?

What I said doesn't have to do with printing money. You obviously did not understand what I meant. Are you going to just make stuff up now and fight against things that I never said?
You don't understand what you meant. It's meaningless. It's like saying "precipitation makes rain happen." Rain is precipitation.

Economic activity is impossible without money changing hands.

You're too stupid for words to describe.

You don't understand what you meant. It's meaningless. It's like saying "precipitation makes rain happen." Rain is precipitation.

Economic activity is impossible without money changing hands.

You're too stupid for words to describe.
Haha, no. That’s not even close to an accurate analogy. Keep digging buddy

Gasoline prices are expected to continue to fall after Labor Day and some states could see below $3

Labor Day marks the end of the summer driving season. While gas prices are elevated, the U.S. avoided the stretch of super high prices that some had feared.

Gasoline prices are expected to continue their more than two-month decline over the three-day holiday weekend, as Americans drive less and continue to conserve fuel.

Prices have been falling since the national average for unleaded gasoline peaked at just under $5.02 per gallon on June 14. The price at the pump Monday was $3.79 per gallon nationally, according to AAA.

“I think the good news is going to keep going for now,” said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy. Gasoline prices should continue to decline into the fall, barring a refining disruption, he noted.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to Biden credit for falling gas prices the way you blamed him when they went higher...........due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Gasoline prices are expected to continue to fall after Labor Day and some states could see below $3

Labor Day marks the end of the summer driving season. While gas prices are elevated, the U.S. avoided the stretch of super high prices that some had feared.

Gasoline prices are expected to continue their more than two-month decline over the three-day holiday weekend, as Americans drive less and continue to conserve fuel.

Prices have been falling since the national average for unleaded gasoline peaked at just under $5.02 per gallon on June 14. The price at the pump Monday was $3.79 per gallon nationally, according to AAA.

“I think the good news is going to keep going for now,” said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy. Gasoline prices should continue to decline into the fall, barring a refining disruption, he noted.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to Biden credit for falling gas prices the way you blamed him when they went higher...........due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Saw $2.89 a gallon yesterday

Forum List

Back