For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Perry Supported By Republicans in Poll as Plurality Reject Views - Bloomberg

In a hypothetical general election matchup, Perry trails President Barack Obama among the poll’s entire sample, 49 percent to 40 percent, about twice the deficit for Romney. Perry also confronts negative reactions from Americans disinclined to vote for a candidate expressing the skepticism he has about the viability of Social Security, evolution science and whether humans contribute to climate change.
<snip>
Also among the entire sample, Obama leads Romney in a hypothetical match-up, 48 percent to 43 percent. Among respondents who said they are likely to vote in 2012, a group that is hard to discern 14 months before the election, Romney leads Obama, 48 percent to 45 percent.

So things are so bad that Obama beats both..basically. And they aren't even fully vetted yet. :lol:

Yeah - he's a shoe in. I hope he runs on his economy, employment rates, his seven wars and his current 39% approval rating.

Put your nose back on his ass now.

Obama has virtually 100% of the black vote no matter what, at least 70% of the Spanish vote and 100% of union members.
Obama would get 30% at least of all votes cast in America if he was in a coma.

Obama has virtually 100% of the black vote no matter what, at least 70% of the Spanish vote and 100% of union members.

He also has 100% of the left-winged kook fringe.

Makes me laugh when Americans talk about 'vetting'. :lmao:

By the bullshit that gets presented as 'fact' on USMB, y'all couldn't vet a fucking 1 year old.

He gets the zombie vote too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2a_4VkybY&feature=related]Pet zombie - funny :) - YouTube[/ame]

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

:lol:

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

What exactly is enough time ? When does the "Stop Blaming Bush, The Buck Stops With Me" speech take place. I don't want to miss it.

What exactly is enough time ? When does the "Stop Blaming Bush, The Buck Stops With Me" speech take place. I don't want to miss it.

Lets see..the twin towers took, what, 3 hours to knock down..and after it took 10 years to build.

10 years later..still not up. But they made progress going up STARTING in 2008.

But heck..it took Bush 8 years to completely fuck up.

Obama should get the same time to build it back..you know..like Clinton did when he handed Bush a 100 billion dollar surplus.

Then we can handle another conservative fuck up for a while. :eusa_whistle:

Lets see..the twin towers took, what, 3 hours to knock down..and 10 years to build.

Obama should get the same time to build it back..you know..like Clinton did when he handed Bush a 100 billion dollar surplus.

What surplus? Show us in hard dollars. Of course to do that you need to rewrite history then explain why the debt went up with so much extra cash.

Did bill take it home?

Well he's not going to get four more years, so your eight year timetable is a non-starter.

Now, run along and put your nose back up into his asshole where it belongs.

Well he's not going to get four more years, so your eight year timetable is a non-starter.

Basically, the GOP field comes down to Romney or Perry. Neither one seems like a credible threat to unseating Obama

As unpopular as Obama may be, all politicians are unpopular right now and rightfully so. The GOP is less popular than Obama right now. The Tea Party popularity is in the low 20s. As GOP candidates pander to the tea Baggers they will saddle themselves with an unsinkable platform

Lets see..the twin towers took, what, 3 hours to knock down..and 10 years to build.

What surplus? Show us in hard dollars. Of course to do that you need to rewrite history then explain why the debt went up with so much extra cash.

Did bill take it home?

Naw.

Bush showered "his base" with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4daYJzyls]George W Bush - The Elite My Base - YouTube[/ame]

Basically, the GOP field comes down to Romney or Perry. Neither one seems like a credible threat to unseating Obama

As unpopular as Obama may be, all politicians are unpopular right now and rightfully so. The GOP is less popular than Obama right now. The Tea Party popularity is in the low 20s. As GOP candidates pander to the tea Baggers they will saddle themselves with an unsinkable platform

You need to keep in mind one thing - Hillary.

That'll be bye-bye Barry if she steps into it, and hell - at this point, I'd even vote for her.

Did bill take it home?

The one that W pissed away by sending each of us that nifty little $300 check.

Remember those?

That'll be bye-bye Barry if she steps into it, and hell - at this point, I'd even vote for her.

She's not going to run.

Hillary is a political pragmatist. Why would she enter a futile campaign against the president?

Other than Republicans who still can't wait to run against Hillary, not many Dems would support her

Forum List

Back