For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...

View attachment 479983

It's the little American flags and MAGA hats those Trump supporters had that frighten you isn't it?

After all they're much more lethal than any knife or gun that a minority might be in possession of when stopped by police.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So you are saying Long murdered 8 people with a MAGA hat.

If it had not been for DC's gun laws....nearly all of the trump mob would have been armed. But they made use of everything else to torture and kill police. I don't want to hear a MAGA Rat say "Blue Live Matter" anymore.

No police were tortured or killed.

How about the officers who were injured, I guess they don't count. How about the officer who was struck with a fire extinguisher.

No officer was struck with a fire extinguisher god damn you are ignorant.

It's debatable whether he was struck or wasn't struck, so am I ignorant to the fact that over 140 police officers were injured during that terrorist attack. Funny how a Jar Head could watch that assault on the Capitol and think it was Patriotic.

it is not debatable he was NOT struck as stated by his autopsy no physical injuries AT ALL.

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

The doctors said the drugs didn't kill him.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

So the Emergency Room Doctor is lying as well as the Medical Examiner.

The ER doctor, no. The medical examiner, maybe.

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

At this point, I kind of hope he did intentionally kill him. With all of the bellyaching over "racism", certain people need to be shown what real racism is.

Tell us what is REAL racism?

Real racism? Affirmative action? Criminals made excuses for because they are Black and not another race?

How is that when you benefit the most from AA, meaning white women. Whites make excuses for criminals not black folks.

If white women benefit the most, why not end it?

Does it really need to be ended or should it actually help the folks it was designed to.

It was designed to help everyone other than white males, so the fact that it helps white women more than other groups just shows you who's best at taking advantage of the policy.

So if it helps white women then it helps white men just as well.

Are you suggesting we go with racial quotas? We already basically do that for universities, since Asians are usually held to a higher standard to get in.

Why was AA created? We want equality, that is what I am suggesting.

Equality is holding everyone to the same standards.

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

The doctors said the drugs didn't kill him.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

So the Emergency Room Doctor is lying as well as the Medical Examiner.

The ER doctor, no. The medical examiner, maybe.

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

At this point, I kind of hope he did intentionally kill him. With all of the bellyaching over "racism", certain people need to be shown what real racism is.

Tell us what is REAL racism?

Real racism? Affirmative action? Criminals made excuses for because they are Black and not another race?

How is that when you benefit the most from AA, meaning white women. Whites make excuses for criminals not black folks.

If white women benefit the most, why not end it?

Does it really need to be ended or should it actually help the folks it was designed to.

It was designed to help everyone other than white males, so the fact that it helps white women more than other groups just shows you who's best at taking advantage of the policy.

So if it helps white women then it helps white men just as well.

Are you suggesting we go with racial quotas? We already basically do that for universities, since Asians are usually held to a higher standard to get in.

Why was AA created? We want equality, that is what I am suggesting.

Equality is holding everyone to the same standards.

Well we know that is not the case. Why was AA created?

How is this guy not shot?

Is he posing a threat to officers?

You can cherrypick various examples of police altercations by race, but it doesn't prove anything. But even if your insinuation were true, the solution would be to push for equal treatment, not favoritism by race and sex -- which is basically what AA is.

You can cherrypick various examples of police altercations by race, but it doesn't prove anything. But even if your insinuation were true, the solution would be to push for equal treatment, not favoritism by race and sex -- which is basically what AA is.

Whites are the ones who have the favoritism, we are just demanding that the law be EQUAL.

No, the solution would be for blacks to start a campaign of not fighting with police and obeying their commands. If all blacks had the intelligence to do that, we would have 0 blacks killed by police every year.

Whites are the ones who have the favoritism, we are just demanding that the law be EQUAL.

Yes, we're so favored that, when a cop kills us, no one cares. If a black guy gets shot even after being violent, it's a national news story -- especially if the cop is white.

If anything, the Overton Window has shifted to the point that racism is aimed more at whites now.

No, the solution would be for blacks to start a campaign of not fighting with police and obeying their commands. If all blacks had the intelligence to do that, we would have 0 blacks killed by police every year.
Most of the time, that's true. There are legitimate cases where the cop screwed up though.

The problem with BLM and the media is that they try to make martyrs out of career criminals, rather than focusing on cases that actually have more of a legitimate argument.

Most of the time, that's true. There are legitimate cases where the cop screwed up though.

The problem with BLM and the media is that they try to make martyrs out of career criminals, rather than focusing on cases that actually have more of a legitimate argument.

Is that why they are writing a law named after a career criminal that died at the hands of police?

Even if a cop screws up, the suspect won't get shot if he obeys all orders by police. If he does, the officer will be held responsible. Given the fact the US has over 700,000 police officers, it's a rare event when you get a bad cop killing for no reason.

Is that why they are writing a law named after a career criminal that died at the hands of police?

Even if a cop screws up, the suspect won't get shot if he obeys all orders by police. If he does, the officer will be held responsible. Given the fact the US has over 700,000 police officers, it's a rare event when you get a bad cop killing for no reason.
Oh I agree that it's rare. The media has really blown this out of proportion, but they do that with a lot of things -- like mass shootings.

I personally would prefer cops to just stay out of black majority areas and let Darwin take its course. They'll still blame cops (and sometimes whitey in general) if we do this, but it's better than giving the media more ammo and rioters more reason to burn and loot.

Reminds me of when I was a very young adult and started to actually get interested in the news.

Our suburb was predominately white. We had one small black section on the other side of Broadway. One day I'm reading our local paper, and blacks were complaining of the crime in their area placing the blame on the police because they don't patrol there very much. So of course politics got involved and police started to patrol the area all the time.

A year or so goes by, and that same local paper had another article. This time it was blacks complaining that they are less than 5% of our population, but represent 70% of defendants in court on court day.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't with those people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back