For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

liberals = 300+ nights of riots, property damage, and killings. Conservatives = 1 day of mostly peaceful protest....hmmmm.

Conservatives=attacking US Capitol to do harm to Gov't officials=Patriotism.

democrats a year of violent riots billions in damage dozens of murders 2000 cops injured, patriotism indeed.

I haven't heard anyone calling looters or rioters Patriots, have you?

I havent heard anyone on the keft condemn the riots as I recall the press praised them and reported that riots and looting were "MOSTLY peaceful"

Why lie? Give me one account of someone praising looting or rioting. You are basically a lying POS.

give me one account of a democrat denouncing last years riots

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

liberals = 300+ nights of riots, property damage, and killings. Conservatives = 1 day of mostly peaceful protest....hmmmm.

democrats a year of violent riots billions in damage dozens of murders 2000 cops injured, patriotism indeed.

I havent heard anyone on the keft condemn the riots as I recall the press praised them and reported that riots and looting were "MOSTLY peaceful"

Why lie? Give me one account of someone praising looting or rioting. You are basically a lying POS.

Give me one account of a democrat praising rioting or looting.

On May 31, 2020. the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.
"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game."

Clyburn said he encourages young activists to remember the “purpose” of their efforts: “to make a better country, a better world, for those who must come after us.”
“Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren,” he said.

Black leaders in many communities have echoed these calls, urging protesters not to shift their focus from "justice" to "violence." Some also blamed the violence on "white fringe elements" infiltrating the demonstrations.

After clashes between protesters and police turned violent in Chicago last weekend, Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot said there is "no justification for criminal behavior," according to The New York Times.

There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech," she said. "To those who engaged in this criminal behavior, let's be clear: We are coming for you."

the news reported that the riots were mostly peaceful and while doing it on camera a building burnedd in the background, Kamal Harris advocated donating to a fund to bail out violent rioters and stated that the ruits would go on even after the election.

Today's republicans have the mindset of the sheet wearers from the early 20th century.
Sure ...

And, Obama was a Christian too wasn't he.

You Leftist are so driven by your hated for others that you have lost all sight of reality.

Where does the Constitution claim you have to be a Christian, America is a Christian Nation and look at the atrocities she has done on her citizens of color. Were they actions Christ like?

Garbage.....no nation on Earth has given more help to Negroes than America has....to the tune of trillons of dollars....now some say I am going a little over board with that figure....not at all.

Who put black folks in the position to need help? You racist are full of shit and the truth isn't in you. You created the poverty that black folks have suffered in this country.
You ignorant racist. Nobody is stopping you from getting an education. Nobody forces you to be a gangbanging dropout. Nobody tells you to impregnate multiple women. You’re so full of shit it’s coming out your ears. Easier to blame whitey than to take responsibility for you being a shithead.

the news reported that the riots were mostly peaceful and while doing it on camera a building burnedd in the background, Kamal Harris advocated donating to a fund to bail out violent rioters and stated that the ruits would go on even after the election.

They were mostly peaceful and since you tried to act as if you didn't see the rest of my post. I will post it again.
On May 31, 2020. the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.
"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game."

Clyburn said he encourages young activists to remember the “purpose” of their efforts: “to make a better country, a better world, for those who must come after us.”
“Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren,” he said.

Black leaders in many communities have echoed these calls, urging protesters not to shift their focus from "justice" to "violence." Some also blamed the violence on "white fringe elements" infiltrating the demonstrations.

After clashes between protesters and police turned violent in Chicago last weekend, Democratic Mayor Lori Lightfoot said there is "no justification for criminal behavior," according to The New York Times.

There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech," she said. "To those who engaged in this criminal behavior, let's be clear: We are coming for you."

I gave you 3 accounts.

Seattle, when the Mayor there called all the destruction and looting the Summer of Love.

Today's republicans have the mindset of the sheet wearers from the early 20th century.
Sure ...

You Leftist are so driven by your hated for others that you have lost all sight of reality.

Where does the Constitution claim you have to be a Christian, America is a Christian Nation and look at the atrocities she has done on her citizens of color. Were they actions Christ like?

Garbage.....no nation on Earth has given more help to Negroes than America has....to the tune of trillons of dollars....now some say I am going a little over board with that figure....not at all.

Who put black folks in the position to need help? You racist are full of shit and the truth isn't in you. You created the poverty that black folks have suffered in this country.
You ignorant racist. Nobody is stopping you from getting an education. Nobody forces you to be a gangbanging dropout. Nobody tells you to impregnate multiple women. You’re so full of shit it’s coming out your ears. Easier to blame whitey than to take responsibility for you being a shithead.

Lying Lantern the racist cocksucka. Is that the new thing among Trump Humpers now is to call black folks racist. I've been married to the same woman for 30yrs and we have 2 adult children with college degrees you racist moron. Never been in a gang unless you call the US Army a gang. I have been responsible for myself my entire adult life you racist POS, now run and tell that.

They were mostly peaceful and since you tried to act as if you didn't see the rest of my post. I will post it again.

I gave you 3 accounts.

Meanwhile our current vice president called for more riots continued riots and bailing out rioters

Seattle, when the Mayor there called all the destruction and looting the Summer of Love.

Seattle is ONE city in America and who was doing the looting, rioting and destruction in Seattle?

1619126867735.png
1619126867735.png

I gave you 3 accounts.

Meanwhile our current vice president called for more riots continued riots and bailing out rioters

So you are just going to continue with the lies, you asked I provided now you are not man enough to admit you were wrong. Fucking coward.

Sure ...

Lying Lantern the racist cocksucka. Is that the new thing among Trump Humpers now is to call black folks racist. I've been married to the same woman for 30yrs and we have 2 adult children with college degrees you racist moron. Never been in a gang unless you call the US Army a gang. I have been responsible for myself my entire adult life you racist POS, now run and tell that.
HAhahah! You fucking uneducated racist, lying sack of shit. Noting your ignorant ass couldn’t refute anything I stated. All facts. Now show links showing black youth being forced to drop out of school. Show links forcing them to impregnate multiple women. You won’t because they don’t exist. Run from you? Hardly. Cowards like you throw the race card because it’s all you have. Telling you think that you represent an entire race. Your race card is declined. Racist? Yes you are. Loser.

Sure ...

HAhahah! You fucking uneducated racist, lying sack of shit. Noting your ignorant ass couldn’t refute anything I stated. All facts. Now show links showing black youth being forced to drop out of school. Show links forcing them to impregnate multiple women. You won’t because they don’t exist. Run from you? Hardly. Cowards like you throw the race card because it’s all you have. Telling you think that you represent an entire race. Your race card is declined. Racist? Yes you are. Loser.

You fucking idiot, you are a racist piece of trash who isn't even worth trying to hold a conversation with. Carry your punk ass on and play with one of your Fuck boys.

Sure ...

You fucking idiot, you are a racist piece of trash who isn't even worth trying to hold a conversation with. Carry your punk ass on and play with one of your Fuck boys.
YOUR forfeit is noted. Truth hurts.

They were protest with idiots who decided to break and loot. You know, like the Pro-trump mob did at the Capitol....breaking windows....knocking down doors,,,,spreading their feces on the walls and floors...looting....beating policemen....typical trump mobsters.

I gave you 3 accounts.

So you are just going to continue with the lies, you asked I provided now you are not man enough to admit you were wrong. Fucking coward.

the only liar and coward here is you pretending the democrats did not openly support the rioting.

I gave you 3 accounts.

the only liar and coward here is you pretending the democrats did not openly support the rioting.

I asked you for an example and I got nothing. You asked me for one and I gave you 3, so who is the liar?

I gave you 3 accounts.

I asked you for an example and I got nothing. You asked me for one and I gave you 3, so who is the liar?

I gave you examples Harris the news and there were others, quit lying.

Earlier, in 2020, BLM, and AntiFa also invaded the capitol....That was ok though, right?

Forum List

Back