For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

The doctors said the drugs didn't kill him.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

So the Emergency Room Doctor is lying as well as the Medical Examiner.

The ER doctor, no. The medical examiner, maybe.

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

At this point, I kind of hope he did intentionally kill him. With all of the bellyaching over "racism", certain people need to be shown what real racism is.

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

If he didn't intentionally kill the guy, why did he leave the knee on the neck for nearly 3 minutes AFTER being told Floyd had no pulse? If he didn't intend to kill George Floyd, he would, at some point, have stopped killing him, before he died. When he stopped moving, when he was told Floyd had no pulse, when the other officers asked to turn him over, when the bystanders told him "You're killing him".

Chauvin not only refused to stop killing George Floyd, he made a point of finishing the job, keeping his knee in place for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after the life had left his body.

Finishing the job would have been shooting him in the head -- much more efficient.

But hey, now that this guy's been convicted of 2nd degree murder, I hope you're right. Otherwise, we just convicted someone to appease the angry mob (which is more likely anyway).

If he didn't intentionally kill the guy, why did he leave the knee on the neck for nearly 3 minutes AFTER being told Floyd had no pulse? If he didn't intend to kill George Floyd, he would, at some point, have stopped killing him, before he died. When he stopped moving, when he was told Floyd had no pulse, when the other officers asked to turn him over, when the bystanders told him "You're killing him".

Chauvin not only refused to stop killing George Floyd, he made a point of finishing the job, keeping his knee in place for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after the life had left his body.
Chauvin knew what he was doing. He was on a mission. He had decided that he was going to get rid of one of the people he saw as a nuisance. He knew exactly what he was doing. Chauvin used his police shield as a murder weapon.
If that's the case, then Chauvin is shitty at executing people. First of all, if you want to kill someone, you don't do it in public. You do it when you don't have a bodycam on and when security cameras conveniently stop working (a la Epstein).

If his "mission" was to kill Floyd, then they should have beat him enough to put him into the car and then did the deed away from the view of the public.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

At this point, I kind of hope he did intentionally kill him. With all of the bellyaching over "racism", certain people need to be shown what real racism is.

Tell us what is REAL racism?

Finishing the job would have been shooting him in the head -- much more efficient.

But hey, now that this guy's been convicted of 2nd degree murder, I hope you're right. Otherwise, we just convicted someone to appease the angry mob (which is more likely anyway).

I guess you have to tell yourself whatever you can to make it through the day.

liberals = 300+ nights of riots, property damage, and killings. Conservatives = 1 day of mostly peaceful protest....hmmmm.

liberals = 300+ nights of riots, property damage, and killings. Conservatives = 1 day of mostly peaceful protest....hmmmm.

Conservatives=attacking US Capitol to do harm to Gov't officials=Patriotism.

democrats a year of violent riots billions in damage dozens of murders 2000 cops injured, patriotism indeed.

The black community has every right to be mad. The difference between the force used at the trump mob attack and the simple stopping of a black man is astonishing. Racist like you MAGA nuts cannot see it. You....as Ron Johnson stated thought the trump mob were patriots. The patriots are going to jail....but the did get to go home after their Capitol attack...

Heres the thing s0n.........sooner or later, whites are going to be triggered. After that, progressives wont be able to leave your homes. Inevitable. 80 million Americans chomping at the bit to smack the sh*t out of progressives in this country. Progressives are tough guys until its time to be a tough guy. Our side knows yuk....yuk

U'll lOse :bye1:

democrats a year of violent riots billions in damage dozens of murders 2000 cops injured, patriotism indeed.

I haven't heard anyone calling looters or rioters Patriots, have you?

The black community has every right to be mad. The difference between the force used at the trump mob attack and the simple stopping of a black man is astonishing. Racist like you MAGA nuts cannot see it. You....as Ron Johnson stated thought the trump mob were patriots. The patriots are going to jail....but the did get to go home after their Capitol attack...
The Black community has every right to be mad that their criminals attack people and refuse to be arrested and then are shot being criminals? NO the black community doesn't have the right to be mad. They should be mad that they are stupid for treating violent criminals as heros and victims when they aren't.

Real racism? Affirmative action? Criminals made excuses for because they are Black and not another race?

What police are being beaten? They opened the gates and moved out of the way per Pelosi's instruction dimwit.

Your black ilk burns and robs and murders. Anyone who compares that to Jan 6 needs to remove the facediaper and stop sucking in their own CO2.

Real racism? Affirmative action? Criminals made excuses for because they are Black and not another race?

How is that when you benefit the most from AA, meaning white women. Whites make excuses for criminals not black folks.

Hate to point out the obvious differences here, Jim...but an unarmed woman was shot and killed by Capital Police for protesting...George Floyd died of a drug overdose while resisting arrest for passing counterfeit money.

If you can't figure out the differences between the two...then you're not very observant!

I havent heard anyone on the keft condemn the riots as I recall the press praised them and reported that riots and looting were "MOSTLY peaceful"

I havent heard anyone on the keft condemn the riots as I recall the press praised them and reported that riots and looting were "MOSTLY peaceful"

Why lie? Give me one account of someone praising looting or rioting. You are basically a lying POS.

Anywhere from (low estimate) 600 civilians to (realistic estimate) 8,000 civilians were killed in Clinton/NATO bombings of Yugoslavia but it doesn't matter because the mainstream media supported the bombings. The opposite effect comes when US civilians are killed by Police. If the mainstream media withholds facts and focuses on race in order to demonize the Police it becomes sort of a payback political issue that has no solution except anarchy. In the mean time hypocrite liberals wouldn't hesitate to dial 911 if their own lives were in danger.

New Topics

Forum List

Back